Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Brace yourselves, Winter is coming.

Posted 08-13-2013 at 07:35 PM by WNxFallz
Yes, it is true. The summer is ending. Thers only a few measly weeks left until we see more rain, sleet, hail and snow raining down on us, and thats normal for us Brits.

So im sitting here in my comfy chair at half 1 in the morning, i've just cleaned out all the useless files and folders from my computer, archived more useless files and folders and then put the important files and folders in Drop Box. Im eating ice cream, and I see that it hasnt melted even though I left it on the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4065 Comments 1 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

An update

Posted 08-02-2013 at 05:42 PM by WNxFallz
Yes, it has been a while since I posted on my blog. More than a few months by my estimate. So whats changed since ive been away from my blog? Well, I recently got Major, and before that I got Captain. Im hoping to revive my section (MWS) and have it live long enough to at least see Ghosts come out. In the words of Karl Pilkington, "I've seen a lot, I've done a lot, I've shat a lot."

At the moment, im writing a paper on the Stanford prison experiment. Interesting stuff, but...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5137 Comments 2 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Im wondering...

Posted 03-28-2013 at 07:12 PM by WNxFallz
...How long can you play games for before actually getting bored of gaming in general. I may actually try this as a revision strategy, just game 24/7 for a coupla weeks, and then ill get so tired of them ill revise just to stop thinking about them... Whaddya think? xD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2421 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why do we sleep?

Posted 03-25-2013 at 06:57 PM by WNxFallz
So, in lying here in bed, pondering all the mysteries of the world to myself, and I come across this one.

After doing some research, I've figured pout that there is no right answer, or any answer at all for that matter.

Now, you may argue that the muscles and the body need rest to repair, however studies have shown that your body is just as efficient at rejuvenating strength while awake, as it is while sleeping. Anyway, the only muscles we need to rest are the ones...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2229 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Privacy of Clan Discussion

Posted 03-25-2013 at 06:21 AM by WNxFallz
I find this to be a weird one. I have actually been in Tilly's, before I was DD'ed. There isnt anything special in there, which is probably why I dont mind waiting the 30 days to get in. What im intrigued about, however, is why it is private. As an unregistered member, I could view the threads (But not reply), but as a registered member I can not do either. This got me thinking, why allow unregistered members to see what registered members on trial cant? So far, ive only thought of one reason; To...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3073 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

What ive missed

Posted 03-24-2013 at 03:09 PM by WNxFallz
Theres a Chinese Proverb that says "A new year signifies a new era". Now, with the Chinese new year just starting, im back!

So, if any of you reading this blog dont know, I was DD'ed around a year ago, and came back last week. For that. i'd like to personally thank DarkNyte and the rest of his Justice Team. I'd also like to thank Exile and the EUW LoL section for taking me on oh so gracefully xD.

No we've gotten all the thank yous out the way, lets get down...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1542 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Medal nomination privacy

Posted 03-24-2013 at 01:07 PM by WNxFallz
Recently I read a suggestion/complaint about why the award nominations are private. This got me thinking about the subject as well. I actually quite support the idea of them being private. If I knew who opposed me getting a medal or award, i'd hate them for a long time afterwards, even if I ended up getting the award. As well as this, the thread being private allows the leaders to suggest a reason as to why they oppose the idea; instead of just a straight up no, fearing the member might see what...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1538 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Too many patches

Posted 03-24-2013 at 05:47 AM by WNxFallz
Why does Riot find it neccessary to update League of Legends every day. This is like the 5th patch i've downloaded this week, compared to like the one or two ive downloaded in the past month for other multiplayer games, such as War Thunder and Blacklight. What are they trying to fix? Can't they just fix everything and throw it all in? Instead of making me wait 8 hours for LoL to patch on my <1 mb/s internet xD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1462 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Decrease in activity

Posted 03-23-2013 at 05:34 PM by WNxFallz
Since my return, I have noticed a dramatic reduction of activity on the 360 MWS side. Maybe this is because of many members moving to BO2. However, you'd think that combing all the modern Warfares into one (And therefore combining 3 communities) would mean a bigger member base.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1561 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags
Old

What my blogs are about

Posted 03-23-2013 at 05:33 PM by WNxFallz
My blogs are just a way of me writing down what I think. They are all my opinions and no plagiarism is intended. If you are offended, or think im completely wrong, please do tell me! I welcome crticism of any kind :).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1445 Comments 0 WNxFallz is offline Edit Tags