Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Internet/Comp Troubles

Posted 02-13-2012 at 07:40 AM by WNxNovgarod
Hey all,
I'm currently experiencing some ISP problems so I will be switching to a new ISP. My computer is still having some issues, once I am able to buy all the part to rebuild the broken ones I will do so and will be up and running for the Rift guide and other participation on WN. Sorry to everyone that has been anticipating my Rift guide, I know it has been a drawn out process. I'm on a library computer at the moment so I'll see if I can upload some more of my guide sections....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1632 Comments 0 WNxNovgarod is offline Edit Tags
Old

Still Doing Rift Guides

Posted 01-16-2012 at 08:38 AM by WNxNovgarod
Hey All,
Even though the Rift section is closing for now, I will still be working on my guides for the game and posting them in these blogs. I'm going to post the first part of the guide early this week (just got back from vacation) so tune in to the Ranger guide :-)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1928 Comments 0 WNxNovgarod is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rift Ranger 1.6 Guide

Posted 12-19-2011 at 11:14 AM by WNxNovgarod
Updated 01-19-2012 at 10:42 AM by WNxNovgarod
Hey all,
This is a dev-blog on my Ranger v1.6 guide. Currently leveling spec is finished and suggestions on an easy way to level are included. I've also completed recommended professions for people who are just starting Rift (there are so many possibilities so this will be an area where I will ask for input). Due to the increase in family events for the holidays I have had less time than expected.
The full guide v1.0 will be posted in the Rift forum under Sanctum of Souls when...
Posted in Rift
Views 7050 Comments 5 WNxNovgarod is offline Edit Tags