Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Halo Reach, now that the new has worn off...

Posted 10-12-2010 at 06:16 PM by WNxProphecy
Updated 10-12-2010 at 06:28 PM by WNxProphecy
Hey there readers. As you've prolly guessed from the title, here's gonna be my review of Halo Reach now that I've had some time with it to form full-ish opinions.

The campaign is decent enough I guess. If you've never read the lore, Reach was basically the Pearl Harbor of the humans in the Halo universe. Before then there'd been only sporadic contact with the covenant and the large majority of the armed forces and nearly all civilians had no idea it existed. But when you play Reach,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5490 Comments 3 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Journal Blog 5, epic games, thoughts on Reach, more silly stuff

Posted 09-21-2010 at 05:03 AM by WNxProphecy
Hey it's 4am, I should probably be asleep, and I'm not wearing pants. That means it's blog time.

As usual, where to begin? Oh yeah, epic games.

I've decided that I should go back and play some classic genre defining games that I've never had the chance to play. For example, Baldurs Gate. I've never even touched it. Well with the magic of the internet it's now just sitting around waiting to be installed and I intend to get cracking on it tomorrow. On that list are some...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6168 Comments 4 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Journal Blog 3, Xfire buy out, NavyField, MW2 360, Delta Event, game releases

Posted 08-05-2010 at 06:50 PM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:42 PM by WNxProphecy
Well, where to begin? Been awhile hasn't it? First off, isn't this >>>>> Margin a bit ridiculous? Every time I write on of these I have to enlarge the menu or my OCD kicks in. But anyway, that's me reaching for things to gripe about. Other than that... hmm...

What seems like 90% of the Xfire team left, and they got bought/sponsored by MTV... which is... unexpected I guess. I'm kinda worried about what MTV might do to Xfire... but I don't know what they could do. I mean,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3516 Comments 4 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Proph's Soapbox 4

Posted 05-28-2010 at 01:30 AM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:43 PM by WNxProphecy
I'd like to start by saying that I know the effort that people go through to keep this site running and the community from falling apart. I know it's a thankless, hard job, and if you were anything like me when I was major, it dominated a large portion of your life. So I understand the sacrifices and work people endure for this site, and I commend you for it. Anyone who's ever spent a minute in any way to better this place deserves commendation. You all who wear the tags truly have my gratitude...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2750 Comments 4 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Proph's Soap box 3 (And rant about console gamers)

Posted 04-01-2010 at 11:24 AM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:44 PM by WNxProphecy
Well its that time again, time for me to sit on the side line and spitball all the hard work of WN officers who should know better than to listen to me. Once again these are my observations, and while some of them are very pointed, I write this with good intentions. I hope that maybe I can give a different member level perspective on some happenings. So here we go.

After stepping down as Major for MW2 360 Math took over as the obvious best choice. However afterwards it seemed his...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2501 Comments 2 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Proph's soap box.

Posted 01-14-2010 at 12:17 AM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:47 PM by WNxProphecy
So I'm kinda bored so I figured I'd do something I'd always thought about doing and make a soap box. Lord knows I stand on one enough. So anyway this is a blog, perhaps a series, about things in WN, gaming, and life that kinda rub me the wrong way.

The lack of transparency. While I understand that secrecy is necessary for certain organizations to function, I don't understand why everyone seems to trip out about information and who gets it, I mean this in context to Warrior Nation,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3021 Comments 0 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags