Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

Brace yourselves, Winter is coming.

Posted 08-13-2013 at 07:35 PM by WNxFallz
Yes, it is true. The summer is ending. Thers only a few measly weeks left until we see more rain, sleet, hail and snow raining down on us, and thats normal for us Brits.

So im sitting here in my comfy chair at half 1 in the morning, i've just cleaned out all the useless files and folders from my computer, archived more useless files and folders and then put the important files and folders in Drop Box. Im eating ice cream, and I see that it hasnt melted even though I left it on the worktop for a good few hours. The summer is leaving us, it's mid August and im around 8 days from my results, I feel more sorrow for the A Level students who have theirs tomorrow (Thursday the 15th) but nevertheless, I am more worried about myself than anyone else.

So what does the future spell for me? The near future, just more rain and cold, but the future future is sixth form, University and a job. At least, thats where I hope ill be in 10 years. Life has this awkward trait of never going where you tell it to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4065 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

« An update     Main

Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I can't wait for winter!!!