Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Rate this Entry

An update

Posted 08-02-2013 at 05:42 PM by WNxFallz
Yes, it has been a while since I posted on my blog. More than a few months by my estimate. So whats changed since ive been away from my blog? Well, I recently got Major, and before that I got Captain. Im hoping to revive my section (MWS) and have it live long enough to at least see Ghosts come out. In the words of Karl Pilkington, "I've seen a lot, I've done a lot, I've shat a lot."

At the moment, im writing a paper on the Stanford prison experiment. Interesting stuff, but as always, finding credible sources is the hard part. Although, it isnt due until September, so I would rather wait until the last day of August, HOWEVER! I have my GCSE results on the 22nd, and so I will be too worried on them to focus on my paper. I'd rather finish it now than never.

I've probably just overloaded you with information in those last two paragraphs, but i'd rather have it out than in, right? Much like a fart... But back on topic, I just wanna get my head down and get my paper finished. Its midnight, and i'd like to have at least half of it done by 1 in the morning, so alas, here I am, once again, bidding farewell. Till the next time, my fellow clanmembers!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5137 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    You probably know the movie, seeing as you've already done some research. In the off-chance you don't, you'll want to look at this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/

Good luck&Congratulations!
  2. Old
    Ahh yes, It's on my to-watch-again list, hopefully before I finish my paper

Thanks!