Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Razer Onza Xbox/PC controller review

Posted 05-18-2012 at 04:09 PM by WNxKid Meatball
[IMG]http://www.razerzone.com/asset/minisite/onza/images/razer-onza.jpg[/IMG]

This is the [URL="http://www.razerzone.com/minisite/onza/comparison"]Razer Onza[/URL] basic model, a so-called professional Xbox/PC wired controller. I purchased this controller in August 2010 from Memory Express in Richmond, BC.

I haven't used this controller in a ton of different games as I am a PC gamer and many games just wont work properly with a controller. I am still wondering...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2685 Comments 0 WNxKid Meatball is offline Edit Tags
Old

Halo Reach, now that the new has worn off...

Posted 10-12-2010 at 07:16 PM by WNxProphecy
Updated 10-12-2010 at 07:28 PM by WNxProphecy
Hey there readers. As you've prolly guessed from the title, here's gonna be my review of Halo Reach now that I've had some time with it to form full-ish opinions.

The campaign is decent enough I guess. If you've never read the lore, Reach was basically the Pearl Harbor of the humans in the Halo universe. Before then there'd been only sporadic contact with the covenant and the large majority of the armed forces and nearly all civilians had no idea it existed. But when you play Reach,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5079 Comments 3 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Major BO Changes

Posted 03-30-2009 at 01:03 PM by WNxHollow (WNxHollow's Blog)
There's some major changes going on over in Battle Ops following our department review earlier this month.

Please see the thread for full details, and how it will affect you.
Views 8275 Comments 2 WNxHollow is offline Edit Tags