Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Battle Operations
Old

Against Innumerable Odds

Posted 06-04-2013 at 11:25 AM by WNxArashi
This blog is an account of the experiences and events that takes place on Planetside 2 of the Vanu Sovereignty (VS). The VS are highly outnumbered by the other factions, the TR and the NC. The TR and NC are developing smart methods of conquer while the VS stands ignorant and true to their useless strategies.

One thing that always seem to baffle me is the decision making and atmosphere. The atmosphere is very friendly no doubt about that. But I believe it that it's to a point, objectives...
Views 3461 Comments 0 WNxArashi is offline Edit Tags
Old

Communication

Posted 03-26-2013 at 04:26 PM by WNxArashi
We're all familiar with that saying. The best defense is a good offense right? Well I myself believe that to be true in every form. What worry do you need to have when you're on the offense? The answer should be none. There isn't any in between stands to it. You're either defending or assaulting. I roll with the Vanu section of Warrior Nation on Waterson. We aren't large, we aren't perfect. We're just small. Of course we're growing very slowly, but these are some of the things I noticed that prods...
Views 2457 Comments 0 WNxArashi is offline Edit Tags