Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
Old

Proph's Soap box 3 (And rant about console gamers)

Posted 04-01-2010 at 11:24 AM by WNxProphecy
Updated 09-03-2010 at 04:44 PM by WNxProphecy
Well its that time again, time for me to sit on the side line and spitball all the hard work of WN officers who should know better than to listen to me. Once again these are my observations, and while some of them are very pointed, I write this with good intentions. I hope that maybe I can give a different member level perspective on some happenings. So here we go.

After stepping down as Major for MW2 360 Math took over as the obvious best choice. However afterwards it seemed his...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2334 Comments 2 WNxProphecy is offline Edit Tags
Old

Back in the race.

Posted 09-17-2009 at 08:37 AM by WNxHollow (WNxHollow's Blog)
What's up Hollow?
I'm back in the race that is gaming and WN. I haven't made a blog since I stepped down from BO admin earlier this year. Looks like I jumped ship at about the right time, though I didn't see the end of the department in it's near future. Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to see that my activity has dropped loads since I stepped down but I've been sitting and waiting for this new MMO called Aion to come out.

And?
Glad you asked. It's got some innovative...
Posted in General Gaming
Views 4518 Comments 0 WNxHollow is offline Edit Tags