Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
All about me. Me oh and more me -_-
Rate this Entry

I know something ----------------------------------------^^^^^^ you don't know...

Posted 10-05-2010 at 04:29 PM by WNxShiftea
Dancing in Killcam

When ever I hear last alive in SnD. That is ALWAYS my time to shine. No matter if I am agianst 2-3-4-5 or 6 people I generally win and that is not be being cockey its true.

However when it comes down to the enemy having 1 person left. I have to make sure I dance for the killcam, or at least give the audience which is the other 11 players, something sweet to look at.

So spending on my surroundings, depends what I do.

Recently I have been going through a faze of doing Silent Shots. This is when you shoot and use a throwing knife to create in the Killcam and fired shot with no sound. It generally just looks like you killed them by looking at them which is pretty sweet.

I think one of the best silent shots I did was on highrise in a public lobby. I was on the helepad and the other guy was on top of the crane. Man that was a beautiful shot. If you have never seen a silent shot in action before, give it ago. Its awesome.

Next time - Can I really do a 720* with ease?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5940 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Just realised the length of time of not posting a blog. The titles used to be under everyone.... Going to have to use --------------v now
  2. Old
    You must be like tryhardz.
    Posted 10-05-2010 at 05:12 PM by WNxFataalFrietje WNxFataalFrietje is offline
  3. Old
    Haha Shifty ya fool and yu n ur tricks
    Posted 10-05-2010 at 05:30 PM by WNxClericHelper WNxClericHelper is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks