Warrior Nation Blogs Warrior Nation Experience It!
All about me. Me oh and more me -_-
Rate this Entry

Hello everybody!!

Posted 02-25-2011 at 11:26 AM by WNxShiftea
Hello everybody! Just realised I hadn't done a blog in quite a while and thought its probably about time I did actually create another!

So today's topic is going to be last stand. This was going to be something i spoke about on my youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitsShifftty ) However, its easier just to do it here.

So in Black ops you have a perk called Second Chance or as some veterans of the COD series call it, Last Stand. In my view this is one of the most pussy perks in the ENTIRE GAME. Most of the noobs use it, and seeing as that is practically the majority of the XBOX community, it makes for some pretty dull playing.

Thankfully Treyarch changed it so that anyone put into last stand now counts as your kill not matter who else shoots them. Which is pretty sweet. This means that I can run around the map, twat someone into second chance then run off. If they get revived, they get revived and I have to go back and shoot them again. Hopefully they won't.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitsShifftty

With this edition of second chance, its made it very hard for gamers nowadays to play like they used to. Run and Gun. Now you have to take a more careful approach to the game or otherwise risk being taken down my some little kid using this stupid perk.

Will add to this a bit later. I feel like going on COD and shouting at someone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3401 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry

Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks