When you registered, you clicked "I AGREE"
to the terms which included agreeing to obey these laws.
- In order for any game to be introduced into WN, it must first be approved by Development
- Exception: Merges with existing sections may be allowed only upon agreement of Genre Generals
- It is required to obtain 10 primary members through official signups to become a section. Sections which have failed before may require more.
- Once the section has been approved, it then has a number of months to increase membership numbers to approximately 20.
- Once membership, activity and recruitment is considered strong, the Development Department will then decide when the section will be released as a fully supported section and who the initial game leader will be.
- Control then passes to the Major/GM of the section with Admin Support.
- Games supported by WN are required to hold a minimum of 15 primary members with an unlimited maximum.
- Any game that falls below 20 primary members will be evaluated to determine the appropriate action on a case-by-case basis
- Any game that falls below 15 primary members is placed on probation. They will remain on probation for 30-60 days.
- They are expected to raise membership to 15 or more primary members. If they fail to increase to 15 primary members by the deadline set forth, they risk being discontinued as a game by WN. These numbers are determined by rollcall.
All games will be appointed an Admin Support contact for any and all assistance. They also have the authority to appoint game leaders within their supported sections
WN has several ways that game servers are provided. Either directly by WN financial support or by a member solely managing the server. All members are expected to treat all members and guests on public servers with respect. No member shall flame or tease unknown members because of their skill. Keep in mind all guests are potential new recruits. - All members are required to wear their WNx tag while playing in all private and/or public WN Game Servers.
- No one with admin authority shall abuse the rights they have by banning or kicking without just cause (this includes kicking or banning as a joke). A member who hosts or pays for a dedicated server on their own is not excluded from these rules if the server is used as a WN supported server.
Primary/Secondary Game Selection.
- You must have a primary game at all times. Eligible to earn any rank.
- Secondary game is optional. Only rank achievable is equivalent to Private/Squire.
- Additional games are optional and unlimited however no rank may be held and no acknowledgement will be seen on rosters.
- Game changes result in field rank reset unless new game leader appoints otherwise.
Those who recruit new members must post a voucher in the vouch forum and are held accountable for walking them through the admission process of WN. You shall assist them with any introductory training and knowledge of the games rules within WN they are recruited to. Recruiters are not to push the person off to someone else. Although anyone may also volunteer to assist.
- Admins and Game leaders are excluded from vouching recruits as they have the capability to approve their own.
Everyone must register as a member of the forum. In compliance with COPPA new members must be at least 13 years of age or older to be admitted. All members must post minimum of once a month and sign monthly rollcall (Rollcall runs from the 1st to 15th of the month) and any required response acknowledgements by the game leaders.
"Three Strike" rollcall rule,
- 1st miss: Demoted one rank level.
- 2nd miss in a row: Demoted to lowest rank possible.
- 3rd miss in a row: Removal from game rosters for loss of all rank and status.
"One Strike" rollcall rule,
- 1st miss: removal from game roster for loss of all rank and status.
are treated with the same respect that members of Warrior Nation™ are treated. Members of allied clans are invited to play all games that each clan supports. Allied clans will support each other in times of war and also in friendly clan vs. clan games. During clan vs. clan matches, if one clan needs members to fill their roster, members from the allied clan may participate as substitutes. Allied members are free to participate in any WNx section, game, or event that WNx supports. Allied clans will be listed on the Diplomacy page and their individual accounts can be found in section rosters.
are treated with the same respect that members of Warrior Nation™ are treated. Members of neutral clans are invited to play all games that each clan supports. This is highly encouraged because the better each clan gets to know each other, the more reason to forge an alliance.
happen over the course of time, Warrior Nation™ has made allies and enemies. Clans can only be added to the enemies list by majority vote of the Military Council. Official enemy clans have been found to have no honor and have directly negatively effected WNx and it's members. Any member found joining a Enemy clan will receive a DD. Members can not participate on any enemy funded server or VOIP, the only exception is a competitive league or ladder where match play requires the use of a enemy server.
WNx members must remember their conduct can still fall under WNx laws even against enemies. They are free to treat them as hostile if they encounter them on a public server and can use any game resources to defeat them. However under no circumstances are actions to result in illegal hacking of an enemy's sites, servers or channels. Large scale actions may take place, but can only be sanctioned by Wakko personally and he will state the rules of engagement at that time.
- X-WN Created or X-WN dominated clans must obtain a 5 Star Generals authorization to be in alliance with Warrior Nation™
Spam is a post/thread that contains irrelevant or useless information or is off-topic from the original post/forum.
Common Examples of Spam:
Swearing in WN threads:
- Anything that apparently is designed to increase post count only.
- A post that is off-topic from the starter of the thread.
- A thread that is off-topic from the forum. (Note that a thread that is off-topic to a particular forum may not be spam, some sections allow topics that really don't pertain to the game, this is somewhat accepted. If there is a thread started that is so off-topic that it just shouldn't be there, either move it, close it, or both and report it).
- Testing things out on the forums (sigs/avas/forum features, etc) is spam, unless done in Tilly's Cantina.
- Double posting.
- Reviving an old, dead thread unless the response adds value and relevancy to the issue.
- Every 1000 posts, members are allowed to post about their post counts in Tilly's. Otherwise it's spam.
- Cross-posting (posting identical content to multiple threads).
1 - Swearing in thread titles is not allowed.
2 - Swearing in posts is okay as long as:
User profiles, Social Groups & Blogs
- It isn't directed at another member, guest or ally of Warrior Nation.
- There isn't a section policy against it.
- It isn't excessive.
1 - User profiles, social groups and blogs are maintained by the user and are not a violation under standard policy unless reported by the owner or group members.
2 - If reported, follow same policy for forum spam.
Other bad content
Not allowed under any circumstance.
- Pornographic images or links to pornographic sites.
- A verbal or graphical assault directed at another member, guest or ally of Warrior Nation.
- Discussing or linking to illegal and malicious software, tutorials or websites.
- Racial and prejudice slurs directed at a member, ally or guest of Warrior Nation, regardless of their parentage.
Any member resigning on good terms. This grants eligibility to return to WN in the future.
- 30 day waiting period from the day you submit your HD scriptorium request before you can return.
- Administrators may approve early return within a 72 hour grace period.
- Accounts are purged from the system after 180 days.
Once your account is purged from the system you forfeit any awards or medals previously earned. The purpose of this is to free up names for future use.
Any member that is banned for breaking laws or disruptive conduct. Any member resigning with after effect flaming, bad mouthing, negative or destructive behavior towards WN or its members can and will be changed from Honorable to Dishonorable status.
This disallows return to WN for a minimum period of 6 months, at which time the banned member may apply and have the Justice Department review their case. Re-admittance is by no means guaranteed and subject to a 30 day evaluation period if approved. All past awards and medals are permanently forfeited upon your dishonorable discharge and not returnable in the event you are readmitted to WN. Any current or previous member joining a clan on the enemies list will be subject to their account status being changed to Dishonorable Discharge regardless of what their WNx account was set to at the time of their departure.
Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Accounts are deleted after 90 days of inactivity.
- Members accepted to return from guilty verdicts may not hold a rank above field for a period of 90 days.
Any member who will be on an extended leave of absence of more than 60 days. This is generally due to military, medical, family or other real life issues that would prevent you from logging into the forums for a period of 60 to 365 days.
We purge all inactive accounts that have shown no activity for a period of 180+ days. The purpose of LOA is to protect your account from being purged (deleted) while you are on an extended leave of absence for a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of one year. After one year of inactivity your account is deleted.
Other information about accounts
- While on LOA status you are still bound to The Law and Policies of WN and any violation can result in a change in status to Dishonorable Discharge.
- You must have at least 30 days membership and 50 posts to qualify for LOA status.
- Submitting a Scriptorium request instantly updates your account status to and from LOA by automation.
- Activity is measured by visiting the forum while logged into your account.
- Logging into and signing rollcall alone does not update your activity, you must visit and login through the main forum home, forums, blogs, social group or profile. Keep in mind also that failing to sign rollcall is subject to conditions found in Law 3.
- Accounts that do not generate at least 1 post count within 45 days of their registration date are automatically deleted regardless of activity status.
- Newly registered accounts are deleted after 10 days if they are not validated through the email confirmation process.
- Accounts that are declined in the registration queue are immediately deleted.
Guest accounts are selectively granted based on rank and time.
The purpose of a guest account is for those members who wish to resign from WN but remain able to post and communicate.
- 5+ Years - Any Member
- 4+ Years - Any Admin, Major/GM, Captain/HG, Lt. Colonel
- 3+ Years - Any Admin, Major/GM, Lt. Colonel
- 2+ Years - Any Admin, Major/GM
- 1+ Years - Any Admin
- Minimum 6 months consecutive in specifically set ranks.
- Must be holding the required rank upon resignation.
- Has 30 days from resignation to request a guest account.
- Not a member of any other clan/guild.
- Approval only by a majority vote of the Generals and the members Admin Support.
- Guest accounts are still required to be active to avoid deletion.
1 - 6 = Warnings
7 - 13 = Probation for 1-2 weeks.
14+ = Dishonorable Discharge
• All Points remain active for 365 days
• Game Leaders may issue Minimum points without Administrative approval
• 7 and Up Adminstrative only
•• Administrative Approval
Law 1 Cheating
Min -Mid = 6 - 10
Mid - Max = 11 -14
Law 2 Multiclanning
Min - Mid = 6 - 10
Mid - Max = 11 - 14
Law 3 Account Responsibility
Min - Mid = 5 - 7
Mid - Max = 8 - 14
Law 4 Tags of Honor
Min - Mid = 2 - 5
Mid - Max = 6 - 10
Law 6 Respect
Min - Mid = 1 - 7
Mid - Max = 8 - 14
Law 7 Outside Association
Min - Mid = 3 - 6
Mid - Max = 7 - 10
Policy 2 Primary/Secondary Selection
Min - Mid = 1 - 2
Mid - Max = 3 - 4
Policy 4 Registration (COPPA Violation only)
Min = 14
Policy 6 Spam
Min - Mid = 1 - 3
Mid - Max = 4 - 6
Section Game Laws
Min - Mid = 1 - 6
Mid - Max = 7 - 14
This is the Law,
Break these laws and you will have serious consequences.
So don't do it or face the wrath.
Additional conditions, exclusions or amendments to above laws and policies are outlined in the ranks page.
Back to Top