Thread: August Members of the Month!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Team Fortress 2

Spain WNxCJL9788
09-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Local Time: 04:01 PM
El Nińo
Awards
August Members of the Month!
Click the image to open in full size.

Member of the Month awards are given to members for being honored, recognized, and appreciated for serving WN and making it the best it can be.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC) section - WNxDesperdo

WNxDesperdo has shown great loyalty towards Warrior Nation & the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC) section.
Every day he is active on the WN forums & he is allways willing to help people!
On the battlefields, he represents Warrior Nation with outstanding enthousiasm, fighting spirit & behaviour.

With tips to new members, tricks that he showed us, his loyalty towards Warrior Nation, he has earned this award for 100% sure!

Desperdo mate, keep up the excellent work and i predict a wonderfull future inside Warrior Nation!
Enjoy you're vacation for now, because when you got back, i'll send yo ass straight back to the front!

Call Of Duty 4 - WNxDrivRRR

Latvians have already received a good reputation in Call Of Duty 4 section. Driverr continues to improve this reputation by being an example member to others. Always up for a scrim, always stays calm, always is ready to help. Therefore I am pleased to give this award to WNxDrivRRR!

OGame - WNxFragEmAll

With Frag stepping down as Major recently I think he derives this. During his time as Major he has been hard working in-game, a GREAT (and oh god, I mean GREAT!1) influence on everyone. It like, when he around he is a boost to everyone moral. It radiats off him to others. That's why I think he is such deriving of the MoTM.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3) - WNxAcidHavoc

Acid has been very active this month and has taken out our section's ultimate soldier challenge by defeating quite a few of our top players. He has been very active in game and in forum and I feel is a great recipient for our August Member of the Month.

WoW Alliance NA PvE- Kael'thas - WNxBach

Bach has demonstrated she is a reliable and productive member of our section and the entire WoW Empire. She has worked hard to greatly improve her tanking and is always on time to all scheduled events. She freely helps any other member in the section, whether it be by running dungeons, old content or simply farming materials for their professions or reputations. She has also been known to pay for members game time if they are running out.
Bach has tirelessly helped me and other officers build up other sections within the WoW Empire. She has paid real money to transfer characters as well as re-rolling and leveling for hours.
She is kind, funny, smart and a pleasure to have in the section.

Team Fortress 2 - WNxBoomDiggity

BoomDiggity has been a part of Warrior Nation for approximately a month now. However looking at his month of membership, he has been nothing but a extrodinary member for our section. He is a team player who often assists the officer team with the server, important decisions, and encouragement. We are glad that he has joined our section - and only wish that he remains in it for years to come. Thank you Boom for being the awesome person you are.

PangYa - WNxBamboo

A very talented artist, Bamboo instantly offered his artwork and animations to his guildies. He created an artshop thread for our section which sparked a lot of interest and excitement. He has been busy working on all the requests he received so far and we are very thankful to have him in our section and hope that he will be around for a very long time!

RoseOnline - WNxSweetz

WNxSweetz has shown great loyalty towards Warrior Nation and The RoseOnline section.
Almost every day active on the WN forums and she is allways willing to help people on the forum and ingame she gifs always a smile to/in the section.
Most inportend she brings up the moral that we need so hard that is wy i am honored to give WNxSweetz this month the MotM award.

Diablo 2 - WNxLetumOstium

Letum has been an awesome in-game presence in the D2 section since he made his first venture over to us. He's on a lot and is always willing to help those he can. Letum plays a lot of "Classic" D2, which not a lot of people do anymore. But, one big benefit is it allows for very quick and easy rushes of characters that can be converted to expansion characters. Letum has offered multiple classic rushes (also known as CRushes) to people, including myself, and helped with the "Retro" gamenight where we all went and played classic for a while. We appreciate what he has done for the section, and we are both lucky and happy to have him!

Battle For Middle-Earth II - WNxDonnie Brasco

WNxDonnie Brasco deserves a member of the month award for his excellent skill ingame, constant attendance to gamenights, forum activity increases, clanwars participation, Screenshot of the week contribution and tournament participations, this member constantly impresses me and I believe he deserves a little something for what he does in the section, he has even recruited a few excellent members into the nation. Definately well earned.

Call of Duty: Black Ops EU 360 - WNxiAids

I nominated AIDS for MotM as he is one of the most active members in the section currently and attends many of the game nights on official nights and inbetween. He is a great laugh both on the boards and in game, and he is one of the friendliest COD gamers you could ever wish to meet. He is thoroughly deserving of this award and it will be nice for a member who can sometimes have their good deeds and activity go unoticed, be rewarded for their hardwork and contributions to the Black Ops EU family.

I tip my hat to you Aids, congratulations and keep up the good work.

CnC Renegade - WNxDespicable

Despicable has shown great skill, great activity and great charisma since he joined our section. You can find him in the game daily, mostly together with his brother WNxBob, where they dominate the rounds they play. Being extremely active not only in the game, Despicable also is a very dedicated clan member who helps out on the forums, giving input on any rather important matter and simply being a great asset to the clan. This award is truely deserved and he would have gotten it earlier if WN law allowed double-MotM-awards!

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

WNxGorilla
09-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered
#
Congratulations to all of you!

-Gorilla

Warrior Nation

Lithuania WNxMuhamedas
09-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Local Time: 06:01 PM
CG GC
The Righteous Sister
Congratulations people!

Man Of A Wealth And Taste

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
09-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
Congrats everyone!

Switch

Primary: Minecraft
Warrior Nation

Belgium WNxTWHIZ
09-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Cookie.?
Congratz all

Hello, i'm TWHIZ

Warrior Nation

WNxLions
09-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered
#
Congrats to all! It means a lot to be a sections MoTM

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxPattatj
09-01-2011, 11:11 AM
WNxQuex <3
Congratulations guys, well done!
Keep up the great work.
'x.

WNxOdessus Naito: you like me with my shirt off, just admit it ;3 Pattatj: what's the reason you say that? Do you want me to like you with your shirt off? ^^ WNxOdessus Naito: hellz yeah

Warrior Nation

WNxKarateHottie
09-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered
#
Congratz guys Keep up the good work ^^

Warrior Nation

WNxEthrealrunner
09-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered
#
congratz to the MotM's...keep up the good work...

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxm0use
09-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Good job you all! Congratulations on MotM .

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

Denmark WNxDadzilla
09-01-2011, 11:21 AM
No. 27 on Gamma :)
Nice to see so many MotM's Congrats to you all, especially Fraggums! You're the man!

48 of 50 achievements done in Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies :)

Warrior Nation

United States WNxWhiteEagle
09-01-2011, 11:23 AM
WoW Characters
Not a Toaster
Gratz to everyone, but especially to Bach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

*snivel* They grow up so fast!

-Ulti

Last edited by WNxWhiteEagle; 09-02-2011 at 06:39 PM..

"Since clicking Lightwell is so hard, how about I just make it click you?!"- Gigz

Warrior Nation

WNxDouble
09-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered
Congrats Syug!

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Smite

Netherlands WNxUufje
09-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Honorable Discharge
Woo!
Well done! Congratulations!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
09-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Congrats everyone

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxQuex
09-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Semper Fi
Guess who´s back!
Congratz, great members! Keep doing your job!

'Q

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDeadpool
09-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Total WNx Beast
The Merc with a Mouth!
Congratz to all

Warrior Nation

WNxGunshot
09-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered
congrats!

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDenny
09-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Head of Waffle Baker
No hoax, all real!
Gratz all! Be proud motm is a great award!

A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits

FO (COD:UO)|BO (COD:UO)|CJ (COD:UO)|FO (COD:UO)|Major (COD:UO)|Historian|MD|Black Ops FPS|Scholar|GC (WoT)|Black Ops FPS|Col. of CW|Interviewer|Brig. Gen. of CW|Historian|Brig. Gen. of Comms|MoC

Warrior Nation

WNxShadowRose
09-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
Congrats everyone keep up the good work