Thread: Medals July '11!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
08-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Local Time: 10:28 PM
El Nińo
Awards
Medals July '11!

Click the image to open in full size.

Medal of Communication

Those that have reached a high level of communication by having a strong presence, positive influence, strive to educate and motivate to improve and participate within Warrior Nation.

I would like to nominate Zilla, because he is a helping hand on every edge especially in his way of communicating with our members. He is on Xfire 24/7, answering all your questions relating to the game and more. He will always listen to any of your concerns and try to make you feel welcome and help solving your problems. Besides that, he's been serving as FO for quite some time and managed a lot of things. His communication skills go beyond what anybody can expect, just outrageous.

One of his helping, communicative achievements would be his Trainee Program, which can be found here! It basically helped the newer guys to grow much faster and experience the game on a completely new level with a helping partner on their side. This included chatting and talking most of the time which he did at the highest level possible. Zilla did some outstanding work there which brought is to a whole new level in 'waring'. During the hard time Ikariam had the past months, having only 2 officers and being on the borderline in numbers, he was the one who kept the people in, improved not only the section's in-game strength, but also built up Friendship and more. He is one of those members you don't see every day. Even if he is busy with other things he is there for every single one of us to guid us through the tremendous world of Ikariam with all his experience. He really convinced me from the start that this game is not only cool, but strategic, large and got a huge amount of stuff you can find out and experience.

Now he has been acting like this for years and deserves some recognition. He has been one of those very rare guys in here that people haven't recognized realized unless they worked together with him. I really hope this will be even more motivation for him to keep his work at its level.

Quite a lot of people are supporting this nomination and gave me their statements, which you can read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxblakezkie
For the Medal of Communication I would like to support Pixz's nomination. WNxDadzilla has been a constant force of positivity and progress within the Ikariam section. He is consistently devoting himself to communicating with members in-game and out of game and is always willing to provide assistance no matter what the issue. He has dedicated countless hours to promoting an enjoyable, interesting and family-like environment which is done through his impressive presence in the section as well as through his unparalleled will to interact with each of its members and make them feel at home. He is an inspiration and most certainly embodies the values of this medal and for that he deserves the recognition of the Medal of Communication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxFallen
Dadz has been an amazing member in the Diablo 2 section. Whenever he sees something that needs addressing, he will talk to the person himself or point our staff to the issue. He may not get to play Diablo 2 as much as he used to, but that's because of his dedication to his primary section, Ikariam. I've never played the game, but I know if I started to that Dadz would be right there, coaching me on what to do. His dedication to his sections and WN is second to none, and he tries to instill that in every member he works with. And he doesn't just talk about WN and gaming: he can talk for hours about anything and everything and is just an all around great guy. Dadz is definitely deserving of this medal and so much more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxMartiqulous
WNxDadzilla is deserving of the medal of communication. His tireless (and late night) contributions to the section to teach, motivate, encourage, and assist players of all levels to better themselves in the game is unsurpassed. Zilla enjoys taking his knowledge of WN and the Ikariam game to give advice to others helping them better themselves. All the members of the section, including myself, look to Zilla for ideas in battle in the game as well as strategies. Zilla has also worked very hard on forming attack guides as well as a beginners guide to the section to help teach others. WN has the privledge to have Zilla as a valued member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKrakie
Zilla is like a big loving daddy for every member in Ikariam section and not only in Ikariam. He is always around and ready to help with his wise and useful advices to everyone who need it.
He is one of the best people to have an epicly interesting conversation with. Personally I feel satisfaction after talking with such an experienced person and I'm proud that Zilla is with us.
I dont know why it happend that this nomination is first for him, but seriously, his time and contribution to this clan must be payed off. He did more for our clan than some of the people with medals and therefore awarding him a medal of Communication will be one of the best decisions of the year. Time has come !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKrypton
To begin with, I remember a conversation I had with Zilla quite a few months ago; this conversation motivated me to start playing Ikariam again.

Upon re-entering the section, naturally I had many questions regarding the game as it had changed slightly during my absence and I had forgotten quite a bit. In addition to providing me with a fantastic starting location and more than enough resources, Zilla quickly became the first person I would go to for in-game help due to his excellent availability and vast knowledge of Ikariam. He can always provide quick, concise, and logical answers to my (sometimes tedious) questions.

While relearning the dynamics of the game I have had many xfire conversations with Zilla, through these conversations I’ve learnt about topics such as politics between alliances within the server, military strategies, and methods of promoting strong economic growth. Zilla is truly an Ikariam expert and he strives to spread his expertise to less knowledgeable players such as myself in order to better the alliance as a whole.

It has been an absolute pleasure sharing a team with Zilla during the Ikariam Team Tournament. He has provided me with more than enough targets to pillage and it seems his expertise is rubbing off on me as these days I don’t have as many questions.
I absolutely believe that after years of dedicated service and excellent communication WNxDadZilla deserves the Medal of Communication.

|
-
[WNxDadzilla] -
|

Medal of Honor

This medal signifies those who have proven themselves to be of the utmost integrity which is a distinction of their respect towards fellow members, the laws of Warrior Nation, and the basis of our belief in regards to brotherhood and unity. They are a brilliant example to all other members of Warrior Nation.

Medal of Honor: This medal signifies those who have proven themselves to be of the utmost integrity which is a distinction of their respect towards fellow members, the laws of Warrior Nation , and the basis of our belief in regards to brotherhood and unity. They are a brilliant example to all other members of Warrior Nation.

I'm honestly a little bit surprised Wakko doesn't have this medal. He's spent countless hours/days/months with improving Warrior Nation in nearly every aspect possible. Heck, there likely wouldn't be a Warrior Nation if it wasn't for him.

I believe the Medal of Honor suits him perfectly, as he's proven consistently to be a great Founder and Leader.

Good luck Wakko, everyone in this clan knows you've done above and beyond to deserve this recognition.

|
-
[WNxWakko] -
|

Medal of Declaration

Awarded to Majors, Grand Masters, Captains and Honor Guards. These members have surpassed many levels within leadership of their sections.

WNxEvilGenius is what we call one hard-working member. Never have I seen a Major so dedicated, helpful, friendly, until I met Evil. As current Major of MAG, he has been doing his absoulte best to get the section maintained and on it's feet.

MAG currently only has 15 primaries signed but that didn't stop the section from competing in the Console Delta Challenge. With Evil leading the section, he led MAG to second place with a total of 86 points and with only 15 primaries, that is a huge accomplisment!

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=672302

Evil has also been working very hard trying to keep the section active. He has made many in-game contests to encourage in-game activity and most of them have been huge successes. He has made a total of 21 contests so far and we can expect more from him.

Some examples of his contests are:

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=669381

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=666229

Also Evil has been hosting many, many game nights. Many members often attend these events and we work on tactics, teamwork, and also just to have fun! Actually it is these game nights that earned MAG second place in the Console Delta Challenge. Also once the game night is done, Evil posts a very detailed description of the game nights.

Here are two examples:

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=668846

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=669033

Evil has also been working very hard to get many recruits to help MAG survive. He has been very succesful so far. Let's not forget that WNxArachnophilic has also been working hard to get some recruits in!

In general Evil is the defintion of an ultimate major. MAG has been blessed for having such a wonderful major. It's about time that Evil shall get regonized for his accompliments!

|
-
[WNxEvilGenius] -
|

Medal of Valor

Those that display a profound talent and positive attitude in combat. This medal recognizes those members who have excelled beyond the range of ordinary proficiency and who have used their abilities to better themselves and others.

Lambert is one of the finest Team Fortress 2 players WN has to offer.

Whether he is playing as a Scout, Soldier, Spy, Sniper, Demoman...Lambert regularly tears up opposing teams with ease and is widely recognised within the section as one of the best. He's currently ranked at the number one spot on our server, and whenever the stats are reset, barely any time passes before he's back with an iron grip of the top position. This is all due to him regularly hitting the top spot ingame, as he is present at most gamenights, and despite the high quality of the opposition he faces he never fails to shine. He lead a team to the final of the section's 3v3 Tournament, narrowly missing out on victory with a 5-4 loss in the final round, despite putting in some expert performances.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showt...p?p=1319055056

When it comes to competitive gaming, Lambert has been at the forefront on pushing WN into the scene. Organising the scrim team, sorting out matches and teaching new players are all part and parcel of what Lambert does to help get WN into the competitive scene.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=670429

Lambert easily deserves this medal, and it would be a just reward for his ingame skill.

|
-
[WNx Lambert] -
|

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
08-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Local Time: 04:28 PM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
Congrats everyone!

Switch

Warrior Nation

United States WNxRogueTrooper
08-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Local Time: 05:28 PM
FSU Law
Congratulations everyone

-|Recon Ops Major MD Major BO Capt Engineer Black Ops Miner MP Engineer |-

Warrior Nation

WNxCherry
08-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered
#
Congratulations, Awesome work!

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxGiveX
08-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Sho's Bitch
I am McLovin!
Congrats on the medal everyone, Keep them shiny

Warrior Nation

WNxDraggy
08-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered
#
Congratulations everyone, good work everyone!

Warrior Nation

WNxNUGS
08-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered
#
well done guys, congratulations!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMercy
08-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Keep It Together
(•̪●)
w00t congrats everyone

History: 1 2 3

Warrior Nation

WNxWritten
08-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered
#
Congratulation everybody!

/W

Warrior Nation

WNxLions
08-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered
WOOOOOOO Congrats everyone.. Especially ZILLA!!!

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

Netherlands WNxM3
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Local Time: 11:28 PM
Just Renegade
Congratulations everyone

WNxGorbi: M3: i love you, always forever *sings*

Warrior Nation

WNxkillah147
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered
Congrats everyone!

Warrior Nation

WNxcrutabs
08-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered
well done guys...wear them proud

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
08-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Congrats everyone

Warrior Nation

United States WNxPyRo
08-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Local Time: 02:28 PM
Official Guest
E☩ЄRNAL
MU☩AƝ☩
Congrats on your medals, guys.

XBL GT: WNxPyRo

Warrior Nation

WNxNicholas
08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered
I'm glad to see someone from TF2 get featured! Awesome! Congratulations lambert.

I don't know where I know Dadzilla from (Probably Ogame last year).

Congratulations to everyone who received a medal.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMarcizio14
08-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Honorable Discharge
Congratz to everybody especially Evil! You really did deserve this!

Warrior Nation

WNxClumsySmurf
08-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered
Congrats on the medals, all of you!

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

United States WNxFallen
08-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Honorable Discharge
The Man, The Myth,