Thread: January 2011 Members of the Month!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxSol1ce
02-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Local Time: 06:33 AM
˘˘˘ teh One
WWSD?
Awards
January 2011 Members of the Month!
Hey Everyone,

I'm glad to announce all the MotMs for the first month of 2011. All our Majors tried to find suitable members and I think they are all very good! All congratulate:

Click the image to open in full size.

Atlantica Online Argos - WNxOiha

Ever since our lil warrior joined the guild and the forums, he participates in everything we set up. When he was just a "low" level we ran a Training Center run and he kept on fighting mobs while most of them were 10-20 levels higher then he was at that time. If you need a hand with something ingame, Oihaz is your man and he's always willing to help out the lower leveled members when they need it. Oihaz is one of the most active members we have ingame, is very fun to be teamed up with and always likes to tease you when you deserve it. So we as team would like to see him get the Member of the Month tag on behalf of our section, as we are very happy to have him around and he is a good example to the rest of the members.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - WNxThunder

Thunder only joined the section very recently, but he has become one of our most active members. he has also recruited quite a few members to the cause, so hes definatly a deserving member of the community for this medal

Starcraft2 EU - WNxSentinelx

ever since the beginning this member has devoted himself to the section and helped out in many ways. This member has been one of the most active members over the time span our section has come into WN and helped us grow. For his devotion and loyalty this member deserves the MoTM award long ago.

League of Legends (NA) - WNxSerenity

Recently our section has undergone a major change with not only our GM stepping down, but also most of our officers leaving for other sections. While most of our members have stepped up quite a lot to help out there's one that stands above all the others. Serenity or how most of our section knows her Synthra, has not only set an amazing example with her nightly match reports but has also put an amazing effort into making signatures and avatars for the section. She has taken an active role in keeping everyone in our section playing and thinking positively which has really changed how well some of our more problematic members are getting along with the rest of the section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxZebulon
WNxSerenity has been a huge inspiration to me since I met her and since she's been part of LoL and then became non primary she still puts up her best efforts to be in game and active but also on the forum as well. She makes a thread here and there that create critical thinking but also some threads behold some treats for the section. She is an excellent listener in game and a great friend overall. I believe she deserves the Member of the Month nomination not just because of that but because she has done alot for the section without even knowing it. Thank you Serenity for your help, your activity, your loyalty and your dedication to the Game & Section.

Ikariam.org - WNxDragonFury

DragonFury has been a strong member since she joined the section. She has taken many initiatives to improve the activity of the forum through her many discussion topics. Her ideas of discussion in the forums is bringing the section closer together and allowing us to get to know each other better. She has been a great asset to the section and WN.

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 (PS3) - WNxcrutabs

I would like to nominate WNxcrutabs for MotM for the BFBC2 PS3 section this month. A few people in my section have come to me and suggested he get this award. Here is one of the nominations

Quote:
Crutabs

WNxCrutabs has not been around for the full month and yet has already posted nearly 100 times! He shows great enthusiasm in everything he does. He is a great morale support for everyone in our section. He already shows great interest in leadership and works hard to find new and interesting sites for our section to view. He has been a great addition to our section and is the most outstanding member for this month even being here for less then a month!

-MaddeN-
Call of Duty: Black Ops EU (Xbox 360) - WNxAndrew2

The first MOTM award for the BO EU section could only have ever gone to one person. The greatest gamer in our section and our very own 15th prestige Andrew2.

Quote:
WNxMrLippy

This month is the first for MoTM in our brand spanking new section. But not everything is brand new, take our nominee for example, some say he is as old as an Ent from Lord of the Rings, others say he was born from a Gorilla and T-Rex mating. All we know is that he is one of the best Black Ops players that we have ever seen. With only nearly 11 days game-time he is already 15th prestige. And an exemplary member for his qualities that built this clan, pure gaming. Well done brother!

Quote:
WNxTHINbot007

The guy absolutely PWNs Black Ops in a way that questions just how many index fingers has this guy got? That and the fact that he has a USB port in the back of his head to download himself into the game matrix stylee

Quote:
WNxCallum

Some say that he was raised by wolves since the tender age of 2. Placed on the tip of a mountain by Zeus himself...

And that when he picks up a controller, he spawns 17 more hands. All we know, he's called WNxandrew2

Quote:
WNxPatientZero

Andrew is one of the best CoD players I have ever met, and he's a great member. He is also an extremely cool guy, and that is why I am backing this MOTM submission. He has done a lot to help WN and it is no different in his new section (BO - 360 - EU).

Goldeneye: Source- WNxHooka

Hooka has shown outstanding recruitment work this month bringing us 4 new recruits in a short period of time. He has clocked over 29 hours on our servers this month and is currently in the 6th place in the Workaholic Agent rankings for this month. Furthermore he is participating in the 1vs1 LTK tourney and has won two matches so far. Last but not least he keeps being active on the forum and attending events.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series - WNxMasterWoody.

He is one of the most caring members I know, who regards his section like I do, a place where we belong. He strives to constantly bring recruits in, and does a great job with it. He is always trying to make the section a better place, and is by far the most deserving of this award at this moment.

Deserving of this award, Woody definitely is.

-----

Congratulations Everyone! Wear them with pride before they are gone

-Sol1ce

Last edited by WNxSol1ce; 02-01-2011 at 01:07 PM..

WNxvequal: what is a mart? || WNxPhoenix: I would go 100% gay for her.
FO | BO | Historian | Scholar | Major | CW Colonel | Dev Colonel | SWAT | Recon | Commi | Black Ops | Miner | BG BO | BG GO

Warrior Nation

WNxMaddeNFan13
02-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered
#
Congratz all!

-MaddeN-

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
02-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Local Time: 12:33 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
Congrats guys!

Switch

Warrior Nation

Norway WNxHGN BLADE
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Local Time: 04:33 AM
Im the Wolfs nightmare
congratz on your awards well done

SM.BO.BOOM.MAJOR.MINER.SM.COMMI.MoTM.MAJOR.CAPTAIN

Warrior Nation

Finland WNxDreamEvil
02-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Local Time: 07:33 AM
Congratulations

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Clash of Clans

England WNxWolverine
02-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Local Time: 05:33 AM
BITW
Congrats people wear them with pride

Peace
Wolverine

FO-CJ-Major-Spec Ops-BO-FO-Major-Recon Black Ops-FO-Spec Ops-GC-Captain

Warrior Nation

WNxcrutabs
02-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered
#
congrats fellow motm's

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxDreadBot
02-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Honorable Discharge
Gratz people

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Team Fortress 2

Spain WNxCJL9788
02-01-2011, 01:06 PM
El Ni˝o
Well done everyone, keep it up

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
02-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Congrats everyone, keep up the good work

Warrior Nation

WNxZebulon
02-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered
Grats everyone but most importantly grats Serenity <3 !

Warrior Nation

Belgium WNxbart
02-01-2011, 01:31 PM
PSV <3
congratz!

http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic50079_3.gif
Recon cpt|Historian|MP|Sgt-maj|GC

Warrior Nation

Sweden WNxCerberus
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Le Pwnerer
Congratulations everyone!

-Cerberus

Warrior Nation

WNxGunshot
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered
gratz all!

~gunshot~

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Titanfall (PC)

United States WNxFallen
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Local Time: 11:33 PM
TO be, or not TO be
Not even a question!
Congrats to the new class of MotM's!

-- For the Fallen, Hell is home and Heaven is but a distant memory --

Battle Tag: FallenAberon#1852 | Gamer Tag: AberonTheFallen

Warrior Nation

Belgium WNxAzotum
02-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Honorable Discharge
Grats guys!!!
Especially WNxAndrew!!

Warrior Nation

WNxDevil
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered
Gratz everyone

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMunkey
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
WNxMunkey has a birthday
Congratulations to all of you! Keep up the good work, as you all have a bright future in WN!

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Team Fortress 2

United States WNxEuphonic
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
The New Q
Good job everyone! Keep up the good work : )

Combat Journalist | MP | FO Captain | RTS Editor | CW Colonel | CW Major General
[ Follow me on Twitter ]

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Call of Duty 2

Netherlands WNxSilver
02-01-2011, 01:59 PM
One Day
The Shiny One
Gratzz everyone

<3Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (PC)<3
-|Historian|MD|FO|Mjr|CJ|Commissioner|BO BG|Cpt|Mjr|Commissioner|-