Thread: Medal of Competitive Edge - WNxFataalFrietje by WNxMrLippy
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxMrLippy
11-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered
#
CJ News
Medal of Competitive Edge - WNxFataalFrietje by WNxMrLippy
Click the image to open in full size.
MrLippy Issue #1

WNxFataalFrietje

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Name: Arjan
Primary Section: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Recruiter: WNxMariachi

The focus of this interview is based around WNxFataalFrietje recently receiving the Medal of Competitive Edge. Let's see what he has to say.

WNxMrLippy: Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule of beating me at C&C:3 to do this interview WNxFataalFrietje!

WNxFataalFrietje: Any time mate, any time.

WNxMrLippy: So for those that don't know you, how about we start by getting your name and where you're from?

WNxFataalFrietje: Well, my name is Arjan, but most of you know me as FataalFrietje. I'm from The Netherlands, best country in the world imo.

WNxMrLippy: Well it is the home of Amsterdam, of course it is!

WNxMrLippy: For us non-dutch spreaking folk, what does FataalFrietje mean?

WNxFataalFrietje: It means Fatal French Frie, it was just a random name that I came up with when I wanted to change my WN name, which previously was WNx Mc kroket.

WNxMrLippy: That is pretty random dude! You must of had some serious potato cravings when you came up with that!

WNxMrLippy: So I recently found an interview you did back in October 2007.

WNxMrLippy:

Quote:
WNxMWDeez: Okay... Uh... Did you set any goals for yourself when you joined, and if so, what were they, did you reach them, and are there any more you would like to achieve?

WNx Mc kroket: Having fun, and world domination!!!
WNxMrLippy: How are you coming along with your world domination?

WNxFataalFrietje: Pretty well, my minions are well set up and almost finished their world domination training. Shortly you will notice my powahz.

WNxFataalFrietje: How do you enjoy being one of my many minions?

WNxMrLippy: Well I thought we where keeping it a secret, people were already getting suspicious of the amount of time we spend on C&C:3 practising our strategies and mad skills.

WNxMrLippy: Anyway back on track! What do you do in your spare time?

WNxFataalFrietje: Besides playing games and browsing the forums I occasionally sleep and feed myself. I really enjoy playing football, the real football not the one where you hold a non-ball shaped ball with your hands.

WNxMrLippy: (For our American brothers, he means 'Soccer')

EASILY OFFENDED DO NOT EXPAND.
WNxFataalFrietje: I also enjoy drinking beer and going out with friends.

WNxMrLippy: Dutch people say 'Stronken' right?

WNxFataalFrietje: That is stoned and drunk and the same time.

WNxMrLippy: You see, I know the important words. Us English aren't all just Tea and Queen mixed with bad Dental Care you know!

WNxMrLippy: So since being admin you are also subject to the 5 sided forum called the Pentagon. If you could describe that forum in 5 words, what would they be?

WNxFataalFrietje: Secret, confidential, classified, private and concealed.

WNxMrLippy: Ok we get the picture!

WNxMrLippy: So you obviously enjoy your gaming. You where a Halo 3 MLG pro competitor I might add. How did you get involved with Warrior Nation?

WNxFataalFrietje: Well, it's a pretty funny story. It all started with Chrome Hounds, an Xbox 360 game, also the first Xbox 360 game that reached Development. I just bought a new Xbox 360 with Chrome Hounds, and I was looking for a squad to join, I saw a WarriorNation squad so I joined it. I met up with WNxMariachi and WNxGutBomb, they are no longer in WN. When I joined the first time I got kicked out as they though I wasn't motivated. I joined again and they let me in, I instantly registered on the website and I loved it! The day I joined was also the day of the funeral of my Grandmothers Mother, Great Grand Mother I believe it's called in English.

WNxMrLippy: A sad day in your family history, a great day for Warrior Nation!

WNxMrLippy: So as we know, you are the Colonel of Battle Operations over Console. How do you find that?

WNxFataalFrietje: I find it very fun to do, you get to work with a team and basically help people have more fun with the game they play, the section they are in and being on forums in general. And that is what this gaming clan is actually all about, gaming and enjoying yourself while playing with clan mates.

WNxMrLippy: So before Battle Operations Colonel, you where a Commissioner and Captain. You have served most aspects of Warrior Nation within Battle Operations, and that is why you have been awarded the Medal of Competative edge!

Quote:

Medal of Competitive Edge

Awarded to Battle Operations staff for their outstanding adherence to our core values. They can organize members, develop those under and around them, inspire greatness in the clan. They constantly plan great events and ways to make things better using strategy in building the best plan through expert logistics, coordinating all of these aspects into a beautiful weapon.
WNxMrLippy: How did you feel when you noticed you where nominated?

WNxFataalFrietje: I was happy my work didn't go unnoticed but in reality it wouldn't even have been possible without help from a lot of people, FV, Mouse, JokazWild, Karsh and you of course.

WNxMrLippy: Did you ever think when you were a Battle Operations Captain that you would have received the most prestigious Battle Operations award?

WNxFataalFrietje: Never really, I didn't have high expectations as I was Battle Operations Captain for Halo 3, I had many ideas but the interest wasn't there and the section was slowly dying which made hosting events and tournaments hard. I was surprised when FatalVirus offered me a position as Commisioner, with JokazWild at that point being Battle Operations Colonel.

WNxMrLippy: So if you could give any advice back to the members in the Battle Operations Captain position that you were once in, what would it be?

WNxFataalFrietje: Stay motivated, it's a hard job at first, it is really hard for a captain to create enthusiasm for events and you can't expect to have perfect turn outs every event. Many people think that after 1 or 2 events didn't go very well that they are not doing a good job but in reality it will always take time, especially when you are a new captain and still learning the ropes. If you stay motivated and show enthusiasm for the events you set up members will become motivated to participate too.

WNxMrLippy: That is great advice!

WNxMrLippy: Lastly, have you got any shout-outs to make?

WNxFataalFrietje: Where to start..

WNxFataalFrietje: Jason, Andrew, FatalVirus, Thinkerbell, JokazWild, Turbo Killer because he will never read this, DreadBot, Josh, Mouse, DarkNyte, Ben the sneaky riot shield noob, basically all MW2 EU/Black Ops EU (360) members, Phil, Sco, MaliciousWolf, and probably a lot more. Sorry if I forgot anyone....forgive me.

WNxMrLippy: They will never forgive you.

WNxMrLippy: Arjan it has been an absolute pleasure i'm sure this will make great reading. Thank you for your time.

WNxFataalFrietje: Thank you for having me.

The bloopers you don't normally see. - UNCUT!

Expand for xfire BLOOPERS!
Fataal loves to help:
Quote:
WNxMrLippy: try help me find it
WNxFataalFrietje: www.google.com
WNxMrLippy: dick
WNxFataalFrietje: haha
He wouldn't of been able to do it with any help off you guys, he's a lone wolf ya'no?

Quote:
WNxFataalFrietje: I was happy my work didn't go unnoticed but in reality it wouldn't even have been possible with help from a lot of people, FV, Mouse, JokazWild, Karsh and you of course.
WNxFataalFrietje: without*
WNxMrLippy: lmao
WNxMrLippy: that made me laugh
WNxFataalFrietje: dude it's 23:18
WNxFataalFrietje: give me a break
WNxFataalFrietje: haha
Cheeky shout-out!
Quote:
WNxFataalFrietje: sorry if i forgot anyone.... forgive me
WNxFataalFrietje: and Jonquil
WNxMrLippy: they will nevah forgive you
WNxMrLippy: i will never forgive you
WNxMrLippy: for giving my girlfriend a shout-out
FataalFrietje: haha sowwwwy
WNxMrLippy: lmao

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

Germany WNxpixz
11-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Local Time: 02:46 PM
Battle Ops
'PRS 513'
Nice job mate

Warrior Nation

WNxIzzzY
11-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Unregistered
#
Good interview!

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxHorizon
11-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Local Time: 12:46 PM
Apply Some Logic.
Here's Lippy's first issue. Everyone take a good read and feel free to give some feedback

Sometimes you can meet your destiny down the road you have taken to avoid it.
'Hori', I, II, III - | A Whole Host Of Exciting Ranks | Old Medals: Resolution, Savant, Communication |

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Clash of Clans

Netherlands WNxFataalFrietje
11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Local Time: 02:46 PM
Doing Things My Way
Nice one Josh, I really enjoyed it! haha.

+rep

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

United States WNxWagit
11-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Local Time: 08:46 AM
Goosfraba
Good stuff man. Really appreciate the images to go along with the humor. Nice touch

+rep 4 joo.

',..,'

BT: Dinjin#1369

Warrior Nation

WNxTheDarkone
11-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
WNxFataalFrietje: Besides playing games and browsing the forums I occasionally sleep and feed myself. I really enjoy playing football, the real football not the one where you hold a non-ball shaped ball with your hands.
So true <3
Good read there guys, this bloopers feature is new to me, like it ^^

D1

Warrior Nation

Belgium WNxFaith
11-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Local Time: 01:46 PM
Honorable Discharge
great job man i!

Primary: Destiny (PS4)
Warrior Nation

England WNxMalamute
11-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Local Time: 01:46 PM
Much love <3
Good interview, love to learn more about Fatal <3.

-Mal

Change your mind

Warrior Nation

England WNxTHINbot007
11-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Local Time: 12:46 PM
GP 1
Yeah for the THINKERBELL shout out, I love that guy () anyway, this is one of the best interviews I have seen in a long time, smart, whitty, banterous and informative... everything an interview should have and more!

Well done Mr Lippy!

GT: THINbot007 / Xfire: thinbot007 / E-mail: wnxthinbot007@gmail.com
"Lag switching... its like inbreeding for gamers"

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Ikariam.org

Russian Federation WNxKrakie
11-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Local Time: 03:46 PM
Justice
Department
+rep for a huge gj ! MrLippy ftw, keep it going

Closed Thread