What it takes to be a Game Champion
You need to have proven your dedication towards Warrior Nation
You need to have basic leadership qualities, previous experience in a leading role is a benefit.
You need to be mature, polite, friendly and helpful.
Game Champs are the primary leadership ranks for new games. They recruit, post information on their forum, help anyone who needs it and refer any problems which they cannot deal with themselves up the chain of command. Game Champions receive moderation powers in the forums they are a GC for as long as they have been a member for 30 days. These powers are limited to opening/closing and stickying/unsticking posts. Game Champions are now able to edit their game rosters as well.
Game Champions CANNOT:
- approve new accounts (PM a Engineer /Development Colonel/Development General for assistance in getting accounts approved)
- unilaterally make new policies for the section (i.e. make a post announcing that practices will be on Mondays at 5pm without discussing it with other section GCs and the section members first).
Game Champions MUST:
- ensure that all new recruits receive basic WN knowledge (know how to sign rollcall every month; how to add themselves to the roster, how to make vouches and scripts etc.)
- be kind, courteous and respectful to all members at all times.
- remain active both in-game and on the forums, or risk losing their Game Champion status.
- check the Recruiting Barracks for their respective private forum.
Game Champions CAN:
- give themselves a better chance to be selected as that section's permanent leader by taking a leading role and being active on a daily basis.
- approve transfers to or from the game they are Game Champion for.
How to earn Grand Master/Major:
The main qualities that we'll be looking for in a good Game Champ are:
- Recruiting: Those GCs that go above and beyond in recruiting will be the first candidates for GM/Major when the section leaves development. Recruiting shows signs of activity and drive to get the section out of development and successful.
- Activity: Not just game activity, but forum activity. Many of the jobs (most) of the GM/Major are forum related, and we want to make sure that the person we promote are active on the forums. You should be answering member questions and dealing with complaints, etc, on the forums. People who ignore these will not be selected as GM/Major. This also means checking the Recruiting Barracks.
- Leadership: As GCs you are training to be the leader of the section when the game is released. That means that we look for people who like setting up recruiting days, game nights, etc. Promoting forum activity and recruiting are extremely important.
- Judgment: A good leader must have good judgment. If you're constantly getting in fights and arguments with members, your chance of getting GM/Major will decrease drastically. Leaders must be understanding to all points of view.
If you feel you qualify for this...you may place your application here.
Please fill out the application as well and as fully as possible...minimal effort used to write the application will be viewed negatively so do your best!