Thread: Medals August '09
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United Nations WNxBadPlayer
09-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Local Time: 01:40 PM
Frag, ergo sum.
Awards
Medals August '09
Click the image to open in full size.

Medal of Honor

This medal signifies those who have proven themselves to be of the utmost integrity which is a distinction of their respect towards fellow members, the laws of Warrior Nation, and the basis of our belief in regards to brotherhood and unity. They are a brilliant example to all other members of Warrior Nation.

WNxFragEmAll is one of those rare members that every section needs, yet few are fortunate enough to have. From the day he joined, WNxFragEmAll has infused his loyalty, creativity and excitement into the section, running events and contests, offering helpful and friendly advice, and even occasionally playing the peacemaker. He has brought elements to the section that take us beyond a mere chat room. No single person has contributed more to his friends. Every section thrives or dies with its members, and Dawn of War Series has thrived with him in our ranks, and at the helm.

WNxFragEmAll is more than just an active gamer and charismatic leader. Most impressively, he has devoted himself to supporting Dawn of War unselfishly, never calling attention to himself or demanding recognition. He leads when a leader is called for, and listens when others speak.

Warrior Nation is many things to many people. But I think we can all agree that it is much more than a clan. It’s a place that encourages members to grow as members and persons. It teaches us honor and consequence. It is within every member that this holds true or fails. It is within WNxFragEmAll and spreads to those around him.

|
- [WNxFragEmAll] -
|

Medal of Valor

Those that display a profound talent and positive attitude in combat. This medal recognizes those members who have excelled beyond the range of ordinary proficiency and who have used their abilities to better themselves and others.

WNxM3 definitely is one of the finest members of the C&C Renegade section. Not only has he lead the 7,5 year old section for 21 months straight so far, he is also one of the best snipers in the entire C&C Renegade community. His friendliness and willingness to always help out other players and play with them on a daily basis has made him a great representation of WN in the world of C&C Renegade. It's people like M3 who make the community look up on the Nation and convince both oldskool players and new guys to join.

Not only is he a highly skilled sniper, he's also a very good AOW (the main C&C Renegade game mode) player. Teamwork is written all over this guy and his high level of skill caused him to win a grand amount of 11 tournament trophies in the Nation so far. You can only win a Renegade tournament trophy by having the highest combined score of the four weekly training sessions, which certainly isn't easy with all these other great contestants. He managed to win 5 bronze, 3 silver and 3 gold trophies and will certainly win a lot more in the future!

Every person in the section knows how big M3's passion for sniping is and his spirit to win every single match he faces. He never walks away from a good fight and is never afraid to battle against any opponent. The Nation can be proud to have such a fine member as M3.

|
- [WNxM3] -
|

Medal of Declaration

Awarded to Majors, Grand Masters, Captains and Honor Guards. These members have surpassed many levels within leadership of their sections.

Core has been leader of CSS (EU) for nearly 6 months now, and this is his third time of leading the section. Each time he has done so, he has excelled.

Having led squads ingame whilst as a BO Captain, and also twice an FO Captain, Core has been in all leadership roles in CSS. His first appointment as Major came in 2007, where he stayed for 8 months - still the second longest time in charge in the section's 4Ż year history. This is often considered the section's strongest period, with it's best Rollcall numbers and the tight-knit feel of the section membership.

After having stepped down, less than 3 months later - and 2 short reigns of other Majors - Core was asked to pick up the pieces of a section that was failing, which he did. So in 2008 his second lead of the section began, and the section immediately picked up after it's slip.

Then in March 2009 Core was called up again. Following the resignation of 3 Majors in 4 months, the section was stagnating and Rollcall numbers were lower than they had ever been. Members were leaving daily, there was no leadership left at all and the section was close to being cut. However Core came back and picked up the mantle. 6 months on, the section is thriving, competing in ED ladders, hitting high numbers in Rollcall - numbers only previously seen during Core's first time as Major. In no uncertain terms, Core saved the section from extinction and has made it once again into a great section.

Ingame, Core is a born leader. Undoubtedly the best CSS player in the section, he leads the Alpha team in ED and has brought success to them. Everyone in the section knows him ingame; never angry and always calm, helping his teammates every step of the way. Before trainings he walks people through maps who have not played them before, and he spends time outside of matches teaching other members tips and tactics, such as AWPing.

Core deserves this medal for any one of his 3 periods as Major, but altogether, coupled with his ingame leadership qualities, it is long overdue. He is a fine example of how any Game Leader show lead a section.

|
- [WNxCore] -
|

Medal of Communication

Those that have reached a high level of communication by having a strong presence, positive influence, strive to educate and motivate to improve and participate within Warrior Nation.

At first glance, Fuse is an awesome member. She shepherds new members, giving them tips on how to play the game to their best advantage. She’s always active in-game and on the forum, spreading words of kindness and encouragement.

In addition to her ample people skills, Fuse is also proactive in her leadership. In May she organized the Slinger’s Madness event, which boosted section activity and allowed many section members to boost improve their accounts in-game. Most recently, she took time to create an amazingly helpful data table for the entire section, detailing the availability of each member’s cultural treaties. The more treaties a player has, the happier and more productive their citizens are, and so encouraging WN players to share treaties with each other was a great way to help WN members increase the efficacy of their empires.

The surest sign of her dedication to the section stems from recent events. Ikariam’s leadership has recently had RL issues which have severely reduced their activity on the boards. Fuse, then the section’s MP, de facto took command of the section in their absence. She was recently rewarded for her efforts when she was promoted to GM, with the understanding that she would hold the tag temporarily until the previous GM was ready to return. She has undertaken this task admirably.

Truly, WNxFuse deserves to be awarded the Medal of Communication.

|
- [WNxFuse] -
|

Medal of Zeal

Awarded to members who have shown enthusiastic devotion and an eagerness to help the section and members by doing more than expected. They have high spirits and help influence positive and respectable behavior to all those around them.

He's been in our section since his join date, and has shown a lot of dedication and enthusiasm with other members.

Participation in the forum and in game are high.
He participates on our weekly gamenight and works hard during scrims.
His microphone was messed up and didn't have a way to communicate on Ventrilo, so he used his Xbox 360 headset and found a way to fix his problem, and save the typing during scrims.
Thanks for fixing that man.

Although he has a job and goes to college, he manages to join us when possible.

I make creative events on my section, but if it wasn't for Avalon's Photoshop tutorials, events would be different.
I learned a few things on Photoshop that I thought I'd never learn, and I thank him for that.

Ricky, you're the man!

|
- [WNxAvalon] -
|

Wear them with Pride!

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxm0use
09-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Well done you five! Huge congratulations on these medals, all of you really deserved them!

Go M3!

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxSol1ce
09-12-2009, 11:07 AM
˘˘˘ teh One
WWSD?
Congratulations to you 5. Keep them shiny.

~Sol1ce

WNxvequal: what is a mart? || WNxPhoenix: I would go 100% gay for her.

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
09-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Congratz, well done

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxMaddy
09-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Approved.
Congratz all!
Well done

Madglide

Warrior Nation

WNxAvalon
09-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Unregistered
#
sweet, thanks
congrats to the rest of you guys too

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Minecraft

Belgium WNxTwhiz
09-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Cookie.?
Gratz all !

Look at my Bard, my Bard is amazing!

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
09-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Local Time: 12:40 PM
El Ni˝o
Congrats everyone, especially Core

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxJanitor
09-12-2009, 11:32 AM
WoW Characters
CSS God
Gwan Kurt.

Warrior Nation

Norway WNxMarkus
09-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Honorable Discharge
RoySmithers Fanclub
GRATZ KURT VERY WELL DESERVED!!!!! and to everyone else aswell

Warrior Nation

WNxItalianStallion
09-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Unregistered
Congratulations everyone!

ItalianStallion

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxSco
09-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Local Time: 11:40 AM
Grats, well done peeps!

Warrior Nation

WNxCENA611
09-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Unregistered
Congrats all.

Especially Fuse

Warrior Nation

WnxAcatel
09-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Unregistered
Congratulations the lot of you.

Well in M3.

Warrior Nation

WNxOrdo
09-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Unregistered
gratz kurt

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

Netherlands WNxM3
09-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Just Renegade
I feel honorred to get this medal. But I couldn't have done it without the awesome people I have been working with troughout my entire WN career.
I would like to thank the oldest Section of WarriorNation, C&C Renegade for all the fun I've had ingame and on the forums.
I have been learning much from you guys and it is because of you that I managed to keep up my skills and fight in the name of WN.
Thanks again, I will certainly keep it shining!

Congratulations to the rest of you guys!

WNxGorbi: M3: i love you, always forever *sings*

Warrior Nation

WNxKaaruo
09-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Unregistered
Gratz M3, well deserved. Pawned me in smack already

I call it luck

Well done to the others

Warrior Nation

WNxMurktinez
09-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Unregistered