Thread: The Final JA
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxUnicorn
01-31-2009, 11:51 PM
Unregistered
#
Promoted
The Final JA
Another hot and steamy day it was time to climb the mountain to seek some cooler air and watch the activity below.

"Dobs, I haven't seen our MP friend, you know, the one who sometimes has the ability to tick those naughty villains who post silly stuff in the NG" I said as Dobby and I sat quietly breathing in the cool thin air.
"Oh he took leave I believe" Dobby muttered.
"Yes, I sent a communication to him some time ago via Falcon...damed bird, never returned!" I hissed.

As usual Dobby laughed as he reminded me of more modern forms of communication "these days". Meh, I'm a traditional type of gal.
"You are sooo Old Skool Uni" he laughed as he rolled around on the ground.

"I know you have long held an interest is seeing this unique member return and eventually join with us Uni so I have a little surprise for you" Dobby grinned. "But you have to be patient."

On the far perimeter of WN to the North there seems to be a disturbance which is easily seen from our high vantage point.
Dust hangs lazily in the hot still air down at ground level but we know we must ride down there and suffer the oppressive heat.

"Where's My Prince of Toxic Turds? I need Toxic to ride with me, he has a keen eye for avoiding ambushes and a smooth way when negotiating with the outpost guards of shared borders!" I call.
Seriously, no sooner do I voice my need and Toxic appears out of nowhere on the finest blackest steed I have ever seen with his usual grinning face. (He just loves the thought of a good solid battle!).
"Where did you get that magnificent stallion My Toxic Prince" I inquired "He must have cost you squillions!!"
"Nope, cost me nothing...I stole him. Thought he looked pretty good with me on top!!" Toxic replied. "I heard you call and was not about to waste time looking for or buying transport Uni. You needed me, I come, no matter the consequence".

Just as we were about to descend the mountian Van and FV come to a screaming halt. Thry had just returned from the "disturbance".

"Uni, you have got to come and see this!!!" Van said breathlessly.
"Dancing, drinking, WOMEN, MEN and lots of noise Uni" FV followed up.

As we drew closer to the clouds of dust and could hear the whooping and hollering I heard Venus gasp and utter just two words..."Oh my..."
"Please Venus, tell me this isn't who I think it is" as I cover my eyes parting my fingers just a little to catch a hoped for glimpse.
"Uh huh...indeed it is Hon...and he is looking as fine as ever...oh wait, no, no, looks like he has lost a couple of pounds and...Mmmm, mmmm even had his hair done!!" Venus added with a wink.
"Argghgh, he has a yellow badge on him which means I am going to have to go trade my soul with Dirts...go get my book of plumber and poop jokes please Moe, oh and grab that huge steak out of the freezer....that Dirty one just loves a rare steak" I suggest.

Dirts has long known I leave all the dirty work to him and just skim off his MPs, especially ones who stand out...even if they are sometimes a little outspoken.
There he is, Electric Eel in hand ready to ream anyone, errr anything should it be necessary.

"Dirts, over there in the middle of that dust storm is someone I would like to have on my team and I believe he may be one of yours, sooooo if you..." I began.
"Uni, you do this to me every time I get a good 'un damn it!" "I grow 'em (read remodel), nurture them, get 'em going and you swoop in and steal 'em!" he moaned.
"Who is it this time...oh wait, let me guess. Kicking up dust, having a community party holding court....can only be ONE person..." Dirts chided.

"Well I am prepared to let him go but you are going to owe me big time...again" he snorted.
"Sure Dirts, put it on the tab with all my other IOU's, you know I get around to "payback" I casually replied.

"OK Venus, get your butt in there and drag him out. Let him know the party is over and it's time for real work. We're heading back to the Dungeon and oh, tell him 2 trunks of "stuff" maximum" I directed as Toxic headed off up front to scout for "distractions" on our return to the JS.

("Damn, that is a fine horse My Turd Prince stole...errr borrowed. Wonder if he is going to return him or if he feels he would be happier living with me" I'm thinking.)

Some say he looks like Grissom from CSI-Las Vegas...maybe he does.
One thing for sure his he has a "never give up" attitude when it comes to getting to the bottom of something and he has the nature of a Terrier on the hunt.
Most of you know or know of this fine, dedicated, sometimes out spoken and hard working member and (currently) MP. A long standing member who recently returned from leave he has for the longest been one of those on the list of prospective JAs.

Please join with us in congratulating

WNxShaggy
Judge Advocate

Click the image to open in full size.

From yellow to blue, now start wearing your boxers on your head...like me!!!

Warrior Nation

WNxTheNameisJamal
01-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Unregistered
#
. Grats Shaggy

Warrior Nation

WNxEnrage
02-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Unregistered
#
Wow. Shaggz, great job man, You did eet, ur da best mayne

Warrior Nation

WNxG2Wolf
02-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Unregistered
#
Congrats

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDHare3
02-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Local Time: 01:39 PM
WoW Characters
grats shaggy!!

Warrior Nation

WNxDelirium
02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Unregistered
#
Aha, that explains it

Congrats Shaggy, have fun mate.

Warrior Nation

WNxRawrasaur
02-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Unregistered
#
Grats back in blue = )

-Rawr

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJNG
02-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Congratz Shaggy!

WNxJNG & WNxJurafalle - Rock Band Buddies <3

Warrior Nation

WNxAustin
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Unregistered
#
Congrats Shaggy. Good to see you back in the blue. You were always my best AS when I was Major.

Warrior Nation

WNxAbyss
02-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Unregistered
Wow congratulations Shaggy!

~Nubsauce

Warrior Nation

WNxDarKSN
02-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Unregistered
Congraz on the promotion. You'll do a great job.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

United States WNxHellsight
02-01-2009, 01:08 AM
WoW Characters
Congratulations Shaggy! This promotion doesn't surprise me.

Warrior Nation

WNxMishRunner
02-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Unregistered
congrats!

Warrior Nation

WNxThugx187x
02-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Unregistered
congrats man!!

Warrior Nation

WNxAragorn
02-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Unregistered
Congrats Shaggy Good luck mate!

Warrior Nation

WNxSpikeMaster
02-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Unregistered
wow congratz im sure you will do us all proud

Warrior Nation

WNxLocoSuppressor
02-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Unregistered
Shaggy!!!!!!!!!! Congrats man! OMG, one day you are a Marshal Deputy and the next you are a JA! I have no doubt you'll do a great job!

Warrior Nation

Australia WNxAmarines
02-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Local Time: 04:39 AM
Robot Rock
www.amarines.net
Congrats Shaggy =]

-A-

Warrior Nation

WNxLouis
02-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Unregistered
gratz shaggy now we will miss you in the mphq xd

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxm0use
02-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Local Time: 07:39 PM
Congratulations on your promotion Shaggy! Enjoy being a JA!