Thread: Global Agenda - WN Alpha Testing
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation

United States WNxFireWraith
01-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Local Time: 11:42 AM
Orange Smile1
Global Agenda - WN Alpha Testing

Warrior Nation has a rare chance to participate in an alpha test as a clan. All you have to be is a member of WN and you can participate.

Global Agenda is a futuristic MMOFPS (in third person, same concept though). The games it has most closely been related to is a mix of Planetside, Tribes, and Unreal Championship. I can't go into a lot of detail because of the Non-Disclosure Agreement on the alpha testers, but if you want more information, check out their website or watch the video.

Read the second post in this thread for more information
(I didn't want to scroll the announcements with a list of instructions)

Second post: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showp...02&postcount=2

Last edited by WNxFireWraith; 01-25-2009 at 02:47 PM..

Warrior Nation

01-25-2009, 02:43 PM
First, give some rep to your boy WNxDaPope for landing us these keys.

About the game
"GLOBAL AGENDA is a fast-paced action MMO using UnrealŪ Engine 3 set in Earth's near future, a spy-fi world of advanced technology and player-driven conflict.

In the wake of severe global disaster, the political face of 22nd century earth has changed and player-created factions scheme against each other for power. Traditional full-scale wars a thing of the past, factions must rely on covert agencies, teams of elite special operatives able to seize and defend key facilities. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has an agenda.

The players control the world of Global Agenda, forging alliances with their peers and executing lightning strikes against their enemies. They determine which factions to aid and which to oppose, while the only thing that stands in their way is other agencies.

* Develop your agent - Create, extensively customize, and improve your agent character over the course of your career, complimenting your FPS skills with RPG-style progression and high-tech gear.
* Advance your agency - Join a player-created agency, compete in technology races for advanced equipment, and capture critical locations to increase your influence in the world.
* Compete in fast-paced PvP combat - Work with your allies to gather reconnaissance data, then raid or capture enemy-controlled facilities during objective-based missions. Equip yourself from a powerful array of weapons, armor, and strategic devices like triggered explosives, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, and remote control robots.
* Experience a dynamic, player-driven world - Agency leaders navigate through a global conflict of other player-run groups, striving to reach their goals first. Territory, resources, technology, and influence are all valuable commodities, with agencies engaging in politics, intrigue, and outright deception to control them." - Source

Screenshots

How to be an Alpha Tester - Must be 18+ to sign the legal document to alpha test. Under 18 won't be given a referral code, sorry. Game policy.
1) PM or IM me, WNxDickJohnson, or WNxDaPope to obtain a WN referral code. You must be in WN for 30+ days with 10+ posts to get a code. DO NOT GIVE OUT THIS CODE, EVEN TO OTHER WN MEMBERS. Tell them to get it from us. If you give it out, you will get banned, we can find out who is using our code and who isn't in WN.
2) Register here: http://www.globalagendagame.com/GARe...onditions.aspx
Under Referral Information enter the code we give you for Referrral Code. Select "Clan or Gaming Group" from the drop down. Type "Warrior Nation" in the More Information box.
3) Wait a few days for them to approve your account. It won't be immediate, they approve accounts by hand since it is alpha testing.
4) You will receive an email with a product key and instruction on how to download and install. The game is on Steam, so you will need to download Steam and create a Steam ID if you don't already have one.

What to expect as an Alpha Tester
The benefit, obviously, is you get to play a game that will probably be P2P for free and you get to play it before everyone else. However, as an alpha tester you also need to give feedback about the game on their forums. The reason they invite people to test games is for the feedback. Give suggestions, report bugs, etc. Since the game is unfinished right now, there are occasional lag spikes, bugs, server disconnects, etc (although it isn't bad at all for most alpha/beta tests). You will be under a NDA meaning you can not take screenshots, videos, or talk about the game in detail outside of their forums.

I'm in game, now what
We usually are on the WN Ventrillo while we play, so it's highly suggested you use that even if you don't have a mic. We have our own Warrior Nation forums on the official Global Agenda forum so that we can talk about the game (remember under NDA, you can only talk about it in detail on their forums, which are private to anyone not in the alpha test). Hop onto XFire or find a WN member in game and we'll get you an in-game invite to the Agency.

Hope to see lots of new faces testing out the game with us. This is a great opportunity for WN as a whole.

Last edited by WNxFireWraith; 01-26-2009 at 12:49 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxSpikeMaster
01-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Unregistered
#
sweet looks cool

woot first post

Warrior Nation

United States WNxHelios
01-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Local Time: 07:42 PM
This game is immense. Get in on the game! I love it.

Warrior Nation

WNxDickJohnson
01-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Unregistered
#
Big ups to DP for landing such a sweet shooter. I've heard great things about it so far and hopefully they approve me on Monday.

Warrior Nation

WNxKiish
01-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Unregistered
#
Good fine DP mate This is truly amazing game and i would recommend it to every one in WN!

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
01-25-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
DP is god Im already in, it lags but its still a cool game

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMunkey
01-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Local Time: 01:42 PM
This looks pretty sweet. If I can scrap some time together, I'll definitely give it a try.

Warrior Nation

WNxthe will tactic
01-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Unregistered
#
looks interesting. Hopefully i get some time to give it a try.

Warrior Nation

WNxG2Wolf
01-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Unregistered
Still waiting for my key

Warrior Nation

WNxYadus
01-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Unregistered
registers. I think we will get the key on monday

Warrior Nation

WNxTenaciousDave
01-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Unregistered
yeah im still waiting too G2, ive been waiting since friday.

I want to play this sooooo badley because of how great it looks.

Warrior Nation

01-25-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm guessing they don't work on weekends or something.

Warrior Nation

WNxNapolean
01-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Unregistered
I would like to play this very badly! It pains me that they have an age requirement.

Warrior Nation

WNxRinzark
01-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Unregistered
POISON.

Oh god I love using the POISON.

Warrior Nation

WNxSquirrelJedi
01-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Unregistered
It looks pretty sweet

Warrior Nation

WNxLazy
01-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Unregistered
looks cool, think I'll give it a try next week xD
great job DP

Warrior Nation

WNxSerialkilla
01-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Unregistered
Omg This looks awsome - cheers for that DP

I hope you dont have to pay $$$ for this game like WoW or something

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxFatality
01-25-2009, 05:39 PM
The CoDFather
aka FatalEnigma
I shall give it a go very soon.

Thanks for the opportunity DP .

| VAT | Sgt Major | BO Captain | CJ | Major x2 | Editor x2 | FO Captain x3 | Game Champion | Recon Captain | Recon Colonel

Warrior Nation

WNxSoy
01-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Unregistered
This game is hecka fun. I would say anyone who is interested and can meet comp req should give it a try its fun, fast paced and its a cool op for us as alpha testers!