Thread: Medal of Competitive Edge Interview - WNxDavott by WNxFrozenPast
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Primary: Warframe
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

Singapore WNxJurafalle
01-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Local Time: 01:31 PM
The Waffle Man
Uses Flamethrower!
CJ News
Medal of Competitive Edge Interview - WNxDavott by WNxFrozenPast
Click the image to open in full size.
Issue #6

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Birthday: March 18th, 1993
Recruiter: WNxFatality

Message from Journalist

Greetings from the new year! After being away for a long time, I am back in action! As you can see, a new year means a new banner for my interview, I'm so happy. All right, back to the story. Today, we have a newly crowned owner of the Medal of Competitive Edge, an award from the Battle Operations department. This award is meant for those that spent much time and effort in keeping Battle Operations, Battle Operations. Well without further to do...Let's introduce WNxDavott. My next interviewee!

The Interview Begins

WNxFrozenPast: Good evening my dear ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another episode of FrozenPast Interviews! For today's episode, I have the pleasure to meet this man, this guy, this...person, and his name is...Davott! Welcome Davott, to the show.

WNxDavott: Good morrow' Frozen.

WNxFrozenPast: Haha, here, take a seat here and feel free to help yourself to some of our Interview Crew's specially made waffles.

WNxDavott: *seat* Well, these definitely look very nice, err... what's the brown, steaming stuff on that waffle over there?

WNxFrozenPast: That would be fudge, now, are you ready to begin this nice interview we were supposed to be having?

WNxDavott: *mouth full of waffles* Yup.

WNxFrozenPast: All right now, to get the ball rolling, would you like to introduce yourself to our fellow members of Warrior Nation?

WNxDavott: Why hello! My name is David, I'm from a town in the North-West part of England called Macclesfield, probably the most boring, chav-filled town in existence. I'm 15 years old and already a shop assistant in Millets (an outdoor store). I'm still in *sigh* full-time education with the prospects of sixth-form and university to look forward to *cheers*.

WNxFrozenPast: Hmm. Interesting, now, you mentioned that you are looking forward to university, do you have any particular course that you might want to join?

WNxDavott: That's like asking me to choose from a table full of heavenly waffles. Hehe, all I know is that it's going to be something to do with ICT or Physics. Even God doesn't know what exact course.

WNxFrozenPast: Haha. Now it's been confusing me, what exactly is ICT? Would it be Infocommunications Technology?

WNxDavott: Anyone who watches that IT Crowd will find that so funny. It's actually Information and Communication Technology.

WNxFrozenPast: Ah, we like to call it Infocomm here, a merge with that. Any particular reason why you might want to step into these types of courses?

WNxDavott: Well, ever since my neighbor got me into PC's, I have always been fascinated by coding, mapping, designing, etc. It's the reason I spend half my life on my computer xD. Going for a job in ICT seems a sensible thing to do.

WNxFrozenPast: That's nice. All right, may I question, other than computers, what are your hobbies and interests?

WNxDavott: I have played table tennis for over three years now. I play in my local league every Monday and also in quite a few junior tournaments. I'm not amazing but I don't mind It's fun!.

WNxFrozenPast: Table tennis eh? I have played some, but I am never good in it. Haha. Did you win any prizes from your tournaments?

WNxDavott: Only in my local league, got 8 trophies on my shelf now. These last two years I have been so lucky, getting the 2 best players in the drawn doubles and winning .

WNxFrozenPast: Well, congratulations on that. I might want to play it again next time.

WNxDavott: Hehe, it's harder than it looks.

I Fetch My Pen

WNxFrozenPast: Oh really? It's worth a gamble. Now, heading to Warrior Nation, would you be kind to tell me how you began your journey in Warrior Nation?

WNxDavott: Well, It was September the 1st, 2007 that I joined . My friend, BloodRvn and I had started our own clan called KoC, but it all collapsed when a merger failed. So we were both clanless and we met up with WNxSpongeman who got us set up with the clan. That was the day I met WNxFatality and he showed me all the ropes. Now we are equals (or at least I like to think so ). So yeah, that started my journey.

WNxFrozenPast: By taking a look at that, it seems that Fatality has done an awesome job to groom an award-winning member of you. Oh yeah, before I forget, congratulations on the Medal of Competitive Edge!

WNxDavott: Thanks mate.

WNxFrozenPast: Now, may I ask you, how did you climb the ranks of Battle Operations? It looks like it is hard work.

WNxDavott: Hehe, you can say that again. Well, I sat in BO captain for just 2 months before WNxTheNameIsJamal snapped me up for commissioner after getting RoTM. Since then, I have been working hard for about 7 months now, currently the longest serving commie.

WNxFrozenPast: Impressive, congrats on that too. Now after bagging up this award, how do you feel?

WNxDavott: Chuffed . My first medal that I have truly earned and to get it on Christmas eve was amazing. The best Christmas present ever.

WNxFrozenPast: Well, I got some amazing gifts for Christmas last year, yeah. Not really much, but it was alright.

WNxDavott: A cookie?

WNxFrozenPast: More than that. *Sneers*

WNxDavott: 2 Cookies?

WNxFrozenPast: Close, but you get no cigar, if you know what I mean. Haha, let's continue, what are your future plans for Battle Operations?

WNxDavott: Just to make sure that the FPS Shootout goes smoothly. After that, I'm going to flow where the wind takes me.

WNxFrozenPast: It seems that the wind is bringing the leaves outside to the Atlantic Ocean, will you flow there?

WNxDavott: Sounds a bit cold and fluffy...

WNxFrozenPast: Seems watery to me somehow . How about telling me what exactly is the FPS Shootout about? For the members that doesn't know what it is.

WNxDavott: Its basically a 2-month contest between all the FPS sections that signed up. Each section earns points through a number of different ways, the leadership then requests the points and the FPS crew have to update all the scores *fun* .

WNxFrozenPast: Looks fun indeed, by looking at the way you are saying that, it seems that FPS is your favorite game genre. Am I right?

WNxDavott: Yes, however that might be a slight understatement even though some people have managed to persuade me to buy Guild Wars.

WNxFrozenPast: Ah. So RPG is an alternative game genre you play if FPS gets too boring for you?

WNxDavott: FPS will never get boring, but sometimes you need a short break from taking Nazi's heads off.

WNxFrozenPast: Yeah, that is true, that is why I go Simulation.

WNxDavott: Now that sounds interesting! What types of sim?

WNxFrozenPast: Basketball Sims, I have NBA Live 09 on my Xbox 360 and NBA Live 08 on my PC. I just love playing them. . What do you have in your computer and consoles?

WNxDavott: Well, I hate consoles and have a million games on my computer so I will name just a few : COD4, CoD:W@W, CoD:UO, Albatross18, Guild Wars, Blackshot, Runescape, Spore, TF2.... need I go on?

I Put Down My Notepad And My Trusty Pen

WNxFrozenPast: Wow, well, I think you would have to stop there . Since we are all talking about games, shall we play a game now?

WNxDavott: Not the one you tried to make me play before. *shudders*

WNxFrozenPast: Don't worry, it is not that one . This game is the "Name the member" game, I would say a particular word, and you, as the participant, thinks of the first member that comes into your mind that matches the word. Sounds easy?

WNxDavott: Easy? FrozenPast!

WNxFrozenPast: Bah. Not yet. Seems that you are really enthusiastic! Well, for the first word now, Lemon.

WNxDavott: Euro.

WNxFrozenPast: Teddy-bear.

WNxDavott: Nataz <3.

WNxFrozenPast: Teacher.

WNxDavott: Spongeman.

WNxFrozenPast: Failure.

WNxDavott: Ex-WNx Helldragon.

WNxFrozenPast: Lol? How about, Lonely?

WNxDavott: FrozenPast because you gave me an unanswerable question /quits

WNxFrozenPast: I am no lonely guy, *angry face*. Onto the next. Sexy.

WNxDavott: Fatality because he has such a fit body.

WNxFrozenPast: Oh really? One day I have to take a look then, Now, last word...%$#@%*&(*@(##%$#.

WNxDavott: Everyone in Warriornation (Apart from Nataz, your normal).

WNxFrozenPast: *twitches eyebrow* All right...unfortunately we have reached the end of this interview, do you have any shout-outs to give to our lovely members?

WNxDavott: How much space is there on the page?

WNxFrozenPast: Hmm... I can say do it as long as you want.

WNxDavott: Fatality (Sex God), ToxicTin (My Lovely Captain), Nataz (My Lovely <3), FallenAngle (Mr Flirt), WNxAlmost (Hang in there Bud), WNxBloodRvn (I was tempted to put you for lemon), WNxeuro and Blub (Stick together guys, your doing a great job), WNxinfection (nublet), WNxStep07mar (bigger nublet), WNxDarkangel (Pro Colonel), WNxDirts (Pro BDG), Lt. Gen twins (so funny), Tiger & Guild Wars ( Its been fun so far what next?), WNx X Wick ( Bigger nub than DA), my VAT team (I love you all), my BO captains (Keep on talking), everyone else who I have forgotten (pesva)(sponge) I love you all and I'm sure I will remember you soon (CJ,Sco,M0use). Aargh... stop me, and to FrozenPast for being stupid enough to interview me. =D

WNxFrozenPast: Lol. Thanks for that...shout-out, and I can say it was a good one, that's a lot of guys there. As a reward, you get to take this bottle of vodka home! Thank you for coming to the show, and I hope you'll have a great time in Battle Operations! Congratulations again for your new medal.

WNxDavott: Thanks FP! Oh, and you can keep that vodka as long as you promise to throw it over SQ.

WNxFrozenPast: Hmm, all right sounds like a very neat plan. I'll do it!

WNxDavott: Woot!

*Camera Cuts*

As Davott walks away, he never felt to him that it wasn't really fudge that was on his waffle. Don't worry, he is unharmed. FrozenPast, in the meantime, is seen plotting how to lob that bottle of vodka to Squealer.

WNxFrozenPast: Bah, this bottle is made out of plastic, there is no hurt in this, where is my glass?

Credits to: WNxBlitzWarTank for the banner. It's smexy man.

Last edited by WNxJurafalle; 01-11-2009 at 12:35 PM..

WNxJurafalle & WNxJNG - Rock Band Buddies <3 | Twitch Channel!
"Pure truth cannot be assimilated by the crowd; it must be communicated by contagion" - Henri Frederic Amiel

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

United States WNxHellsight
01-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Local Time: 12:31 AM
WoW Characters
Great interview! Plus rep.

Warrior Nation

WNxDarKSN
01-12-2009, 03:57 AM
Unregistered
#
Great interview.

Rep0rZ

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

Germany WNxSimon
01-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Great Interview! Well done!

"Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness."

Warrior Nation

WNxeuro
01-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Unregistered
#
Awsome interview frozen!!

And Davott.. Me lemon?? XD
Great job!

-euro

Warrior Nation

WNxmrmax
01-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Unregistered
#
Great Interview
enjoyed it

Mrmax.

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
01-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxeuro View Post
Awsome interview frozen!!

And Davott.. Me lemon?? XD
Great job!

-euro
Trust me, that took me about 5 mins to come up with an answer xD. I could think of anyone.

Thanks for the interview FP I love it. +rep

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Warrior Nation

WNxKiish
01-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Unregistered
#
GJ FP Mate +Rep!

Warrior Nation

WNxRwZ
01-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Unregistered
#
Nice worked report mate, n1.

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxJanitor
01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
WoW Characters
CSS God
I remember your first interview. Good old days...

Nice interview.

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Local Time: 07:31 AM
good interview on DaNub

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxHorizon
01-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Local Time: 05:31 AM
Dishonorable Discharge
really good interview on Dav, nice work!

Warrior Nation

WNxToxicTin
01-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Unregistered
Nice interview xD But Da nub said I am his lovely Captain o.O :O I am scared now xD

-Toxic

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxFatality
01-14-2009, 12:00 PM
The CoDFather
aka FatalEnigma
Quote:
Nice interview xD But Da nub said I am his lovely Captain o.O :O I am scared now xD
Don't worry, its his way of saying he's your friend ^^. (obv a bit more with me then :SSS)
Quote:
Fatality (sexgod)
Fatality because he has such a fit body.
Well I mean, I do try .

And it appears you like Tiger calling you noob

*mental note* xD.

Great interview frozen ^^.

| VAT | Sgt Major | BO Captain | CJ | Major x2 | Editor x2 | FO Captain x3 | Game Champion | Recon Captain | Recon Colonel

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
01-15-2009, 03:32 PM
El Nio
Another good interview FP.

Davott....merely a rushed last mention?! I'm disappointed

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
01-15-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxCJL9788 View Post
Davott....merely a rushed last mention?! I'm disappointed
Hay, did I forget you? No.