Thread: First Creative Courier - November 25th, 2008
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Unregistered
#
First Creative Courier - November 25th, 2008
Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the creative lab's first creative courier, something that was discussed over a matter of months, it was finally decided that each department would throw together a little report. I believe it will give the nations members a strong insight into the creative department and what were all about ''creativity''. Mind you alot of ideas are currently being tossed around and will pop up in the courier over the next few months.

The month of november has been a rather messy one, with rather alot of people stepping down. Running in circles screaming, other's being promoted. Not to mention the growth and health of each department and their teams was a tough issue to tackle. But in the end all is well with strong ambitions for the future. Through all this two new department heads were chosen, WNxV!TZ taking place for JD as the new Radio Head and WNxWhySoPro taking over the SWAT department. Both zero and myself have high hopes for these two young guns and there plans for the lab.

Enjoy the ''delicious'' courier =]

WNxWhySoPro

WNxV!TZ

WNxKiltpride
WNxOptcloud

WNxFir3x
WNxFiveStarKiller
WNxElderGamer

WNxDHar3
WNxMescalino
WNxSnake

WNxEnrage

Last edited by WNxTeutonic; 11-25-2008 at 10:35 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Unregistered
#

What is SWAT?

SWAT is a acronym which stands for "Section Web Artists Team." Basically, we're a team of web designers/developers whose purpose is to develop subsites for the various sections of WN. If your section could use a special, shiny webpage to direct recruits to, check out the application form below. Enjoy the rest of the Courier!

Design Suite Contest

SWAT is holding a special design suite contest to celebrate the release of The Creative Courier! The challenge is to design an original graphic template for a site in the theme of one of our great Creative Lab Departments (e.g. SWAT,GAT,VAT,RADIO,CJ). Competitors must submit (VIA PM) a JPG or GIF format template to WNxWhySoPro before 12:00 am on Sunday, Dec 8th. The top 3 designs will be featured in the next issue of The Creative Courier. Good luck to everyone!

Newest Members

Our newest SWAT members as of recent are:
  • WNxLocoSuppressor, a professional PHP and MySQL developer
  • WNxMifuyne, a graphic layout expert

We're always looking for new members, if you are interested in applying please read the SWAT Application Guidelines
before submitting an application.

Current SWAT Projects

SWAT CMS - An easily deployable content management solution that can be installed on any sub-site for WN. Our goal is to create a universal system that gives section leaders control over the website with a very user-friendly and easy to use interface. Project contributors are WNxLocoSuppressor, WNxTsathoggua, WNxCryptic, and WNxWhySoPro.

VAT Website - Site template is in design process by WNxKilly, back-end and content management by WNxWhySoPro.

Battle Ops Website - A redesign was issued by WNxMifuyne for the Battle Ops deptartment. She will be working on the layout while WNxWhySoPro will be implementing the PHP back-end.

Project H - The codename of our greatest work yet. SWAT is cooking up something quite interesting for all of WN. All we can tell you for now is that it's going to be one awesome browser-based MMORTS.

Does Your Section Need a Website?

If you're a game leader and you're interested in a section site, fill out the following information below:

1. Section
2. Contact information for at least 1 primary contact (i.e., who SWAT should work directly with)
3. Purpose of site (e.g. DKP, stat tracking, general info for recruiting purposes, etc)
4. Desired features (e.g. ACP to edit content, integration with Xbox live, server status page, etc)
5. Anything else

Monthly Web Dev Vocab

Each month we'll be adding to your vocabulary with some of the most commonly used terms in Web Development.

FTP - File Transfer Protocol, a method for transferring files between locations. (e.g. your desktop to a web server)

HTML - HyperText Markup Language, a schema for writing webpages in a standardized way so that the browser knows how to render (draw) them.

Template (or layout) - a design for a web page. If it's a "mock up," that means the layout is just an image, waiting to be "broken up" and implemented into a layout. Good practice for breaking up a layout is to use as few actual images from the layout as possible, using repetition and basic CSS whenever possible. (There might be an Outreach on this topic in the future.)

Client-side - an adjective describing anything which (in web dev) is sent to the user's browser. I.E., HTML, Javascript, CSS. These all exist (or are generated) on the server, of course, but are served (i.e. sent) to the user and parsed by their browser.

Server-side - an adjective describing anything which the server does that isn't sent to the user. For example, PHP scripting is server-side because the user only sees the output of the script, not the script itself.

Front-end - The portion of a web app which the user interacts with, which is sent to users in the form of HTML and client-side scripts like Java-script.

Back-end - The portion of a web app which runs behind the front end (that is, it's not seen directly by the user), such as server-side scripting or programming like PHP, ASP.NET. Databases, too, are generally included when referring to the "back-end."

Cool Sites

These are some sites which we think are pretty cool

http://www.w3schools.com - Your one-stop site for learning web dev. It's a great resource on (X)HTML/CSS, and provides a good intro to some other languages.

http://www.stripegenerator.com - Stripes can often be used to make cool layouts, but finding repeating stripe textures can be a real pain if you want a specific configuration. This site, though, allows you to easily generate whatever stripes you want. Just make sure not to overuse 'em, stripes should be used sparingly!

SWAT Outreaches

If you're interested in learning more about web design, please feel free to check out the SWAT Outreach that is released 2 times per month. Take a look at the compilation so far:

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Unregistered
#

WNRadio Creative Courier report for November 2008.

This month started off with one of the largest events in Warrior Nation Radio in history. Actually, two events:

A new website: November 6th marked the date where Warrior Nation Radio got a brand spanking new website, offering more detail, a fresh layout and tons of new options for both the public users and the WNRadio staff. All of this was made possible by our own head of SWAT: WNxTsathoggua, and of course the father of our department: WNxWhitewolf. Another huge thank you to the both of you!

A new leader: On the same day as the new website was released for the public to behold, there was a new leader of the department chosen. With his godly stature, WNxV!T0Z was glad to take up the role as Head Radio, following in the footsteps of WNxJD. He will be missed as our leader, but his work will not be forgotten, and his radio shows will simply keep on going, for he has decided to stay with us as a regular DJ.

For more details on these subjects, refer to the following thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=470672

In other news,

Three new DJs!: Along with the new website and WNxV!T0Z' promotion, three new DJs have been appointed. New to the department are WNxDHare, WNxSnake and WNxMescalino. Congratulations to the three of you!

Even more new DJs!: At the time of writing, WNRadio has three open slots. The people who are going to be filling these have already been chosen and will be promoted as soon as possible. The names won't be made public yet, but if you check into the WNRadio forum in a few days, or maybe even today or tomorrow, you'll be sure to see the promotion post in there.
Unfortunately for people interested in joining our department, this will put us at maximum capacity, which means applications will be closed until further notice. Sorry!

And now for something we've decided to do every month for the Courier:

Quote:
WN Playlist: WNxLiquid (Interviewed by WNxXcutioner)

WNxXcutioner: up to answering some questions then?

WNxLiquid: Shoot
WNxLiquid: are you interviewing me?

WNxXcutioner: yes

alrighty. lets starts things off with a general how are you, and tells us a little abit about yourself and all the things you have and will get up to in WN

WNxLiquid: Im fine thanks, well my names Dain i live in tropical australia and i just recently turned 18. Alot is happening in Warrior Nation for myself at the moment, I was recently promoted to Colonel Of Creative Lab and spent most of my time getting to know how all of the departments work and talking to the members. Theres alot of good and bad that needs dealing with, once thats out of the way there will be many good changes for the future of the creative lab and each department within it.
WNxXcutioner: not planning to bin WNRadio i hope, lol
WNxLiquid: You never know haha
WNxXcutioner: lol. so what music genre(s) do you like to listen to?
WNxLiquid: Hmmmm bit of everything really.... mainly screamo, rock and techno, with the occasonal chill music.
WNxXcutioner: quite a variety then, any bands that really stand out for you in these genres?
WNxLiquid: Between the buried and me/coheed & cambria/Daft Punk/The Prodigy/Infected mushrooms/Muse/Foo Fighters/P.O.D.... i could go on forever
WNxXcutioner: im sure you could. what about newer bands, do you keep on an eye on those that might one day hold a special day in your CD collection?
WNxLiquid: Hmmmm ''paid in full'' and my band someday hopefully
WNxXcutioner: whats your band called?
WNxLiquid: Were still throwing around names, its between ''7 car pile up'' and ''Whats My Vocabulary''
WNxXcutioner: both sound interesting takes on names, have you heard any weird names for bands and thought 'wow what a ridiuclous name'?
WNxLiquid: Yeah theres a band called ''the number twelve looks like you'' good screamo band =]
WNxXcutioner: lol, they sound like fun. alright lets get to the gritty stuff. tell us your top 10 songs and why you have chosen each one
WNxLiquid: Let me seee

#1 Bohemien Rhapsody by Queen - Because its just fucking excellent
#2 Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry - Because every time i hear it, it makes me laugh
#3 Informal Gluttony by Between the Buried and me - Because the guitaring is godlike
#4 Sweet Child O' Mine By Guns & Roses - Because i said so
#5 Wait a Minute by Danko Jones - Good song to rock out to
#6 Around the world live remix by Daft Punk - Best techno you'll ever hear
#7 My Tears Dont Matter Much by Lucery - Good emo song that means alot to me
#8 Cities Of The future by Infected Mushrooms - Some mad trance
#9 Scars by Papa Roach - Ex girlfriends ya know!
WNxXcutioner: evil bitches!
#10 Whoomp Dere It Is by Tag Team - Get ma gangta on yo
Ah shit #11 If I Ever Leave This World Alive by Flogging Molly - Good song haha

WNxXcutioner: lol, ill let you get away with 11. so which album has been burning away on your stereo lately?
WNxLiquid: Alot of breaking benjamin actually
WNxLiquid: That and ''The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus''

WNxXcutioner: alright i have just 2 more questions for you.

1. any new albums your looking forward to getting?

2. what do you think of the new Metallica album? good or bad

WNxLiquid: I would love to get my hands on the new ''Nine Inch Nails'' album, and the new metallica album.. my room mate recently bought it and lets just say its still in my car ^_^
WNxXcutioner: i would recommend the new Nine Inch Nails album. some pretty good work and the video for Discipline is pretty funny
WNxLiquid: Apparantly the drummer from lost prophets will be the new NIN drummer because josh freese will be leaving NIN
WNxLiquid: i was like =O

WNxXcutioner: yeah Trent announced that friday (?)
WNxXcutioner: i shall have more reason to get my arse to their shows now

WNxLiquid: haha, yeah hopefully they will tour australia again
WNxLiquid: I missed them last time unfortunately

WNxXcutioner: well i dont see why not. last time Trent was in Australia he expressed how much he loved the record company selling Year Zero at such a high price
WNxLiquid: I dont care i just want to see them haha
WNxXcutioner: lol. i dont blame you. well thankyou for your time and it was nice interviewing you
WNxLiquid: Yeah thanks alot mate

This month's interesting links:

Various album reviews by WNxXcutioner: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=474263
An in-development new project, this month written by WNxSnake: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=473356

Also, make sure to check the new website's schedule to see who is playing what and when! Find the schedule HERE. This is updated all the time so if you're hoping for something to be there and it's not, you never know, it might be there tomorrow.

That's all for this month. There are several other things in development which will be made public in due time.

DJ Stations

WNxV!toz - V!tz FM: plays a collection of Drum and Bass tunes from around the world

WNxXcutioner - Xtreme FM: plays a collection of Industrial and EBM songs for eveyone to experience something different

WNxJD - Collision Course: listen in on the mastermind at work play your favourite songs and chat away

WNxMescalino - Chill Factor: sit back and listen away as you listen to some chilling music

WNxHollow - Hollow's Flux: spend some time listen to some of the lastest and best songs in rock music

WNxDhare3 - DHare's Underground:check out some of the best songs that no one else will have listened to

WNxKevin102 - Kevin's Rock Of Ages: listen to the classics as you rock out with a cool beer in your hand

WNxSnake - Snake's Spotlight: listen to classic songs by the artist of the night

WNxDobby - Dobby FM: bored of the generic stuff, then tune in to hear the stuff that isnt played anywhere else

WNxTheOtherRainMan - TORM's Soundtrack Show: ever wanted to listen to the soundtrack to Pretty Woman or Resevoir Dogs, then heres your place to listen to the all time classics

Last edited by WNxTeutonic; 11-25-2008 at 09:38 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Unregistered
#

VAT's time is now!

The door opened and people started pouring into the great hall. The lights in the roof were already lit, however there were nobody standing at the scene. When the doors closed behind everybody, they felt that something wasn’t right. Small talk heard through the grand hall, while the rain slowly hit the windows. The light starts to fade and after a few minutes it's pitch black in whole hall.
Loud footsteps that is becoming louder is coming from the small entrance at the big scene. Suddenly the sound stopped and a searchlight lit at the speakers.
There stood WNxDavott and he looked over them, like a father looks at his children.

"Members of Warrior Nation. My friends, brothers and sisters.

6 months ago, I was appointed as the Video Artist Team head. As the head I asked for one simple thing from the Nation.
I did not ask for power nor did I ask for respect. I earned myself the respect and I already had the power. What I asked for and needed was time.
Time to rebuild the VAT department to it's former glory. Time to rebuild it's pride and strength.
You gave me time and with that, I promised that VAT would shine as it once had.

In my desperate search for rebuilding the department, I got help. Members joined VAT and helped me voluntarily.
Together we were invincible! We worked day and night to reach the top and we met many obstacles on our way but we did not stop.
While we continued with our work many members left VAT, however every single new member that has come has continued the other ones' work.
I'm proud of those members who have stayed and fought by my side for the promise I made. If I could reward them in any way, then I would.

Take a good look at our department now, VAT, and ask yourselves! Haven't I held my promise? Haven't we stunned you with our creations? Haven't we made our voices heard in the darkness?
Yes, we have! We are no longer a broken department, because in the time you had given me, I have rebuilt the department, I have rebuilt VAT's strength, and I have rebuilt VAT's pride!

VAT stands united once more and we will no longer fall into the darkness. We will never be as divided as we were 6 months ago.
We shall never be forgotten by mankind! From today, we shall act as one, and we shall be ignored NO MORE!

Warrior Nation! We are the Members of the Video Artist Team, NOW IS OUR TIME!"

Hundreds of people applaude to WNxDavott and flags of WarriorNation was waved everywhere.

Yes, this is our time and we are greater than ever.
Recently we have done many amazing contests, awsome videos and much more.
We have also changed every sticky in the whole Silver Screen. See what we have updated:

The All-In-One Super Information Station

This has been completely redone by WNxDavott. Streamlined, organised and rewritten this is now the official guide for VAT and the Silver Screen.
This is an extremely important guide for anyone new to the Silver Screen and also anyone wishing to join VAT. Here are the additions:

- New Intro Paragraphs
- Contents
- Silver Screen rules updated
- New FAQ questions
- Contest History updated
- New contact info added
- How and Why to join VAT added

I would like to bring your eye to this addition to the FAQ:
Quote:
Q: I prefer FileFront, Is there a way I can stream as well?
A: Well, by pure chance there is! And its really quite simple!

1st, there is a box beneath your video called Embed. You must take this code and paste it into your browser. It should look like this:
Quote:
<object width="450" height="338"><param name="movieID" value="http://static3.filefront.com/ffv6/player/vp_embed.swf?v=734427&autorun=false"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://static4.filefront.com/ffv6/pl...&autorun=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="338"></embed></object><br/><a href="http://files.filefront.com/BO+rofl+Alpacaswmv/;11432308;/fileinfo.html" title="BO_rofl_Alpacas.wmv">BO_rofl_Alpacas.wmv</a>
2nd, To embed your video, You must extract the peice of code I have highlighted and then simply insert into the [youtube] tags.And there you have it, You have streamed A Filefront Video!
Click To See The Rest Of The Updates
Webb TV Stations

This has been updated and the thread cleaned up

Video Of The Month

Banner and Avatar added:

Banner

FanFlicks

Nearly 100 New Videos Added
All Dead Links Removed
All Banners Updated

If your video is not in Fanflicks then please PM WNxDavott to get it added.

The Great Libary of Digital Video Editing

Cleaned up, spruced up and around 50 new tutorials added!

Hope you enjoy our new updates!

New member!

WNxDavott was walking down the VAT office, watching his evil minions working on their latest creation. GSten was welding what looked like a voodoo doll of himself, HellDragon was asleep on a bed of nails, Zigge was hitting Octane with an inflatable hammer while Kain was laughing manically at a blank wall. Nothing strange about any of that, but as he went past the empty stall, something strange happened. A hologram opened up with a message. It gave him a message "Accept my application". It was strange and it was something he had never seen before so he quickly rushed to the application hall, picked up a random letter and chucked it into the empty stall. After lying there for 10 minutes, the letter suddenly, with a lot of smoke, magically evolved into a person. His new VAT member was sitting there, shining his shoes.

VAT latest member is:

WNxEnrage

VAT 7

For 5 months ago on a cold morning Davott entered the VAT department with a sad face. He walked past Octane and Helldragon who was trying to find Octane’s black cat and didn't even say word. Zigge was sleeping on the couch, while Kain was painting on his face, but davott didn't smile, he just starred with his cold eyes and walked past them too. When he reached his office, he closed the door behind him and sat in his favorite chair.

After 7 days, Davott comes out from his office with a big smile on his face. Suddenly he screams with joy: "I've an Idea!" After a second every member of VAT had gathered around him. "Men, I've been awake for seven days, because I was empty of ideas. Now I've finally found one". He looked at them all with a face that could make anyone follow him. "But first I need to sleep" he said and fell against the hard floor with his face. Kain, Helldragon, Zigge and Octane stared silently at his lifeless body on the floor. After a while a loudly snore broke the silence Shouldn't we help him? : said Octane. Naa.... let him sleep: answered Helldragon and started poking davotts face.

That was the beginning of the VAT 7 event that has stunned, amazed and entertained people around the whole nation. The event was about that VAT under a 7 days period released 1 video every day and to watch and enjoy. We were very proud over our creations when we released this event! Here are the videos that we showed the nation:

Video of the Month

Video Of The Month is one of greatest competition from VAT. This is designed to see who our budding Video Artists are within WarriorNation.
This contest will be posted every month in the Silver Screen and everybody can enter if they wish to enter. Who knows, maybe you will win!

Guidelines/Rules
  • 1. Videos Can Be About Anything, Any Length and Any Game.
  • 2. VoTM threads will come up monthly. Entry will open on the 1st and close on the 25th.
  • 3. VoTM winners will earn a place in our Contest Hall Of Fame
  • 4. Anyone who has an entry in VoTM may vote, but not for their own entry.
  • 5. Ripping is completely Forbidden. Any evidence of Rips will result in a banning from VoTM for 6 Months at least.
  • 6. Videos are automatically submitted when you post it up in the Silver Screen.
  • 7. Strictly No Campaigning (going to your WN buddies and saying vote for me) ANY evidence of campaigning will result in 2 months probation from VotM.
  • 8. VAT reserves the right to ignore any video that obviously will not and should not win VoTM. This also cuts down the number of Entries.
-----------------------------

It is very simple to enter, you just post your video in the Silver Screen. The VAT team will automatically accept it providing it is your own work.
On the 25th of each month Davott will open up a poll to see who deserves VoTM.

Anyone/Everyone in WN Should enter. Dont forget you have your friendly VAT team here if you need any help.

These are the latest winners:

Click to see the winners

WNxToxicTin - September

Unfortunately, This video is no longer streaming!

WNxTaka - October

Intro Contest

The Intro Challenge was created by WNxHelldragon and was posted the 15th october 2008.
It was created for everybody from the WNx Clan beside the VAT team, of course.

The goal was to make an Intro like this one:

You should make a Intro that you could put in front of your movies and that completely represents yourself like in this example from Helldragon who loves dragons.
The Rules were very simple, the video that you made to the contest had to be maximum 40 seconds long, it must include the creators name and you couldn't enter with old intros.
The deadline was the 30th October and the entries was judged by the VAT team.

The reward that the winner would get was reputation from the whole VAT crew, a reward Topic in Tilly's, a place in the Creative Courier and a sexy Avatar with WNxLiquid in bikini on it.

Last edited by WNxTeutonic; 11-25-2008 at 10:38 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Unregistered
#

This Months Sig Of The Week Winners

Week: 134
Theme: This stock
Winner: WNxLost

Week: 135
Theme: Free Style - Vertical Sig
Winner: WNxSexyAngel

Week: 136
Theme: This stock
Winner: WNxKiltPride

Week: 137
Theme: This render
Winner: WNxShamanx

This Months Sig Battle Chronicles

Pantathian vs. Warlord
Winner: Pantathian

Stripper vs. Killy
Winner: Stripper

Optcloud vs. Coldblood
Winner: Optcloud

Dream vs. Avalon
Winner: Avalon

Pantathian vs. Liquid
Winner: Liquid

Link vs Lost
Winner: Lost

Optcloud vs Stripper
Winner: Stripper

Link vs Pantathian
Winner: Link

Avalon vs Stripper

Optcloud vs Euro

Trogdor vs X Wick
Winner: X Wick

Kimahri vs Pantathian
Winner: Pantathian

SexyAngel vs Avalon

Infest vs Kimahri
Winner: Kimahri

Optcloud vs Avalon

Kimahri vs Kastielle
Winner: Kastielle

Infest vs Furry
Winner: Infest

Optcloud vs Avalon

Coldblood vs Liquid
Winner: Coldblood

Kimahri vs Coldblood

Warlord vs Kimahri

Kimahri vs Trogdor

Lost vs Warlord
Winner: Lost

Work produced this month

Project for big guns up stairs

A cold and weathered night in the large town of warrior nation, the GAT team sat at the bar ordering pint's as tho they were free since WNxKirstielle was shouting everyone, WNxPantathian had a few too many and was getting roudy so WNxNyruu suggested we take him home. There was a clink out the front door as if someone just dissmounted there horse and flicked the spurrs on there boots. Slow footsteps walk to the door and a dark character it was WNxVampire with a wide brim hat warned out as the ancient earth itself and a long dark cloak as if the man had something to hide. Slowly and swiftly the man walks up to the bar without one sound of a creek from the floor boards below and not one word just as quite as the hills themselves, and sits down at the bar. WNxVampire reaches into his cloak and drops a small parcel atop of the bar. On it a small note with a tall order from the sheriff WNxWakko. The man then left as quickly as he had arrived. As WNxLiquid was the first to read the note excited yet scared to produce such a tall order looked at WNxKilly with a smile and said with a tremble of the lips ''Ill do it''. Later that night after dropping WNxPantathian home with WNxRabidChicken, WNxSoDer & WNxWarlord. WNxLiquid stumbled home to his small shack on the edge of town and lit a candle the side of his desk, shortly after grabbed some scraps of paper and the paintbrush soon to be at work creating drafts for the project. The next day as he woke with a daze from the night before WNxLiquid walked to the desk that he had created the drafts the night before. He blew the candle out and put the drafts into an envelope sealed with a red stamp in the shape of a water drop. He then mounted his horse and rode to town and delivered the drafts to the sherrifs house. Later that week he had recieved a reply in the mail with the chosen drafts and a respected thanks. WNxWakko's request had been completed.

4 new icons for the forums, created by WNxLiquid

Strategy Forums:

Role Playing Forums:

Action/Adventure forums:

Simulation Forums:

And 4 new banners to accompany them, , created by WNxLiquid

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 780x150.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 780x150.Click the image to open in full size.

Completed Requests

WnxArtorius
Sig/ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=440285
Finnished by WNxstripper

WNxLyoko
Sig/Ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=454071
Finnished by WNxstripper

WNxKPjr
Sig/Ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=458717
Finnished by WNxstripper

WNxKenectic
Sig/Ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=461430
Finnished by WNxstripper

WNxHorizonX
Sig/Ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=461430
Finnished by WNxPantathian

WnxDynex
Sig/Ava request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=448672
Finnished by WNxStripper

WNxVicious Bunny
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=462386
Finnished by WNxStripper

WNxRayzee
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=452349
Finnished by WNxStripper

WnxVetaZombiSlayer
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=448870
Finnished by WNxStripper

WnxRemix
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=443008
Finnished by WNxStripper

WnxbigC
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=439887
Finnished by WNxStripper

WnxSpeedDemon
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=456936
Finnished by WNxWarlord

WNx The Vegas Flow
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=456107
Finnished by WNxVampire

WnxProAim
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=463119
Finnished by WNxStripper

WNxDeepcutter
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=455133
Finnished by WNxStripper

WnxJails
Special Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=457669
Finnished by the GAT team

WNxbadboy3
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=454511
Finnished by WNxLiquid

WnxZero-Hero
Special Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=463409
Finnished by WNxDaPope & WNxLiquid

WnxDeagleer
Signature Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=448674
Finnished by WNxStripper

WNxWattZ
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=464781
Finnished by WNxShamanx

WnxAim
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=465679

WnxFlameFox
Special Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=455187
Finnished by WNxRabidChicken

WnxDarkAngel
Special Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=466900

WnxLorpo
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=466371

WNx LTGH0ST
Sig/Ava Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=465237
Finnished by WNxLiquid

WnxDavott
Special Request http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=464817

Warrior Nation

WNxTeutonic
11-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Unregistered
#

Creative Courier
WNxLiquid
WNxZero-Hero

SWAT Report
WNxTsathoggua
WNxWhySoPro

Radio Report
WNxV!TZ
WNxXcutioner
WNxLiquid

VAT Report
WNxDavott
WNxZigge

GAT Report
WNxLiquid

Editing
WNxLiquid
WNxZero-Hero

Last edited by WNxTeutonic; 11-25-2008 at 09:28 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxSnuggles
11-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Unregistered
#
Really really nice reports!!! Thanks bunches!!!

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

United States WNxAlmuric
11-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Local Time: 08:37 AM
OK, so what's a section web artist team and how is it different from GAT?

"Nobody tosses a dwarf!"

Warrior Nation

United States WNxWhySoPro
11-25-2008, 10:01 AM
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
chown -R us:us urBases
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxAlmuric View Post
OK, so what's a section web artist team and how is it different from GAT?
Not that GAT members cannot design web layouts, SWAT is involved with anything development of a WN subsite. From layout design, database structure, to scripting. Some of us our graphic designers, programmers or both. So we have quite a diverse team as far as expertise.

Great job on the reports guys, looking forward to next months.

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

United States WNxAlmuric
11-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Local Time: 08:37 AM
oh crap, sorry. section web artist team = swat. I never see it spelled all the way out and thought something new was in. Congrats on your promotion!

"Nobody tosses a dwarf!"

Warrior Nation

WNxYsl1123
11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Unregistered
really epic report man keep up the good work

Warrior Nation

Canada WNx Gunblade
11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Honorable Discharge
Forza Italia
<3 Brunettes
congrats on the promo's guys and great reports!

Warrior Nation

WNxSpikeMaster
11-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Unregistered
wow great report everyone

and gratz to all on your promos ^^

Warrior Nation

WNxNapolean
11-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Unregistered
Great reports! This is neat.

Warrior Nation

WNxDarKSN
11-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Unregistered
Great report, keep the great work up !

-DarKSNNN

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

England WNxKain
11-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Local Time: 03:37 PM
South Yorkshire > Al
The King of Random!
Kain Approves ^^

A lot of work went into this, a great job all round!

Last edited by WNxKain; 11-25-2008 at 10:27 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxfir3x
11-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Unregistered
liquid check your new members part. it needs updating

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
11-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Local Time: 03:37 PM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
woop! So glad we got this out nj putting it together liquid

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Warrior Nation

WNxOrdo
11-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Unregistered
awesome reports guys

Warrior Nation

WNxMWDeez
11-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Unregistered
... So... much... sexy... confined... in one...