Thread: Clan Mitis
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxBRak
06-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Unregistered
#
Clan Mitis
op mitis d2 east

A member of theres has been stalking me since i started HC they hate WNx and today 4 WNx memvbers were lvling in WNx-trist games and he comes
(empir-mitis) and he Pk'ed WNx_roadkill. I want this clan put on our enemy list

-4 Pk attemps on me
-Pked Roadkill
-trashes warrior nation and just down right hates us

I do not want anyone to try and work it out...I want them as out enemy

Last edited by WNxBRak; 06-07-2004 at 06:12 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxLiCH
06-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Unregistered
#
Id agree with u from what I hear. That sux for roadkill, what lvl was the char by chance?

Warrior Nation

WNxBRak
06-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Unregistered
#
well roadkill was 48 and probably a foh.

mitis has a 83 sorc 80+ druid and he pks with a 24 paly that has all p rubied gear so he has a shit load of life and said he hacks i know for a fact he haas chicken cause soem1 pwned his sorc in a diff game and it kept leaving with 5 life.......i see MITIS members all the time i even baal with them.RIght when the baal game is done about 3 mitis members appear and host me so yah there assholes.

Warrior Nation

WNxRem
06-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Unregistered
#
Pking is part of the game in hardcore its a risk we take this hardly warrants a war at present time

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
06-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Unregistered
#
I will do some research on them and get back to you all ok. Better to know what were up against before taking any actions.

Warrior Nation

Wnx_Durfinator
06-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Unregistered
#
Boyle let me know and i can get the elite dc to put them on enemy list.

Warrior Nation

WNxCrazeeKiller
06-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Unregistered
#
lemme know on the result boyle, because i sill s urely help with this plus im a lways up for a good filaying of another disrespectiing clan and i hate pk'rs more then anything in the world ><, so lemme know if i am to start HC and rule it like i did scl

Warrior Nation

WNxMunkey
06-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Unregistered
#
this is a noob clan, no doubt.....from what i see.....many hc clans who pk either play cheap or they dont put their money where their mouth is.....i say we fvck mitis up if we ever see 1 of them.....he's still on the pk hitlist too

speaking of my pk hitlist.....

BOYLE STICKY MY PK HITLIST IN WAR-ROOM PLEASE

Warrior Nation

WNxRedStilleto
06-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Unregistered
#
Brak, who were the other WN members in the game when you were PK'd?

I'm gonna check out their website with a non-tagged account.

Warrior Nation

WNxLiCH
06-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRem
Pking is part of the game in hardcore its a risk we take this hardly warrants a war at present time
Good point, but when someone is going to constantly declare war on us and harass our players, we might as well cut them off, and not so much launch an "attack" from our side, but just stay away from them, and ban them from channels if they even attempted to join, and then put the word out to be on the lookout VIA the enemy list.

Another decision Boyle, GL

Warrior Nation

WNxBRak
06-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Unregistered
stay away from them..........hide from our enemys......we cant avoid them when they go around looking for games were in. I dont think we should have to hide and im sick of clans messing with us if i get the word were at war i will pounce on them like a fat girl with chocolate!

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
06-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Unregistered
No worries we will just need to research them and see what they are about.

Warrior Nation

WNxShadeElf
06-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Unregistered
Im sure we will get to the bottom of all this, but I agree with Boyle lets learn more about them.

Warrior Nation

WNxCheesy
06-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Unregistered
There will always be someone trying to PK WN members. Fact of life. Are you going to put every one of them on enemy list?

Warrior Nation

Wnx_Durfinator
06-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Unregistered
I think that everyone should calm down with war declarations. Let boyle and us dcs try and coordinate a peace before trying to destroy another clan. I know how he feels but is it really worth it getting your chars pked and the enemys too? Lets try peace first then jump to war if that doesn't work.

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
06-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
I think that everyone should calm down with war declarations. Let boyle and us dcs try and coordinate a peace before trying to destroy another clan. I know how he feels but is it really worth it getting your chars pked and the enemys too? Lets try peace first then jump to war if that doesn't work
Woah is this the same durf we know???

lol well ive not been sucessfull on finding a site for them or any info on them either there new and no site or small and no site lol.

Warrior Nation

WNxBRak
06-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Unregistered
or poor noobs who cant afford a site cause its only 2 people :\ lol

lol im just saying it will be fun to have a war not that im krazily mad

Warrior Nation

Wnx_Durfinator
06-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Unregistered
OK then we'll wage a battle not a war And just pk them if we see them. Who's to say we can't?

Warrior Nation

WNxShadeElf
06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Unregistered
I will speak with Boyle about this situation, and I will let everyone know the outcome. It seems that many of you want to show WN true strength, and I feel the same but I feel we should figure out a right way to show that strength.

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
06-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Unregistered
My reasoning behind not RUSHING into war is just as easy as we can prove were strong we can screw up and some noob clan can make a name for themselves posting our ears and bragging. We need to pick our battles. Not many ppl duel legit these days.