Thread: New Bravo Force Colonel
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxNyruu
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Unregistered
#
Promoted
New Bravo Force Colonel
“Tip, tap, tip, tap, tip, tap”. This was the only noise Agent V could hear. From the brief glimpses he could gather by discerning the rippling pictures in the puddle by the cell entrance, it was the hourly watch guard rocking back and forth in his metal stool, counting down the hours until his day shift ended. Agent V was a prisoner in the South American fortress of Jeremy McWraith, a Wall Street Construction Tycoon connected in the disappearance of no less than 40 helpless souls. It became apparently obvious to V that this number was about to go up by one more.

“SLAM!”
The rotting wooden door that partitioned the dungeon from the rest of the castle burst open. The vibrations emanating from this event made the picture of the lazy guard popping up to attention almost indiscernible to V. His heart started beating at the inevitable arrival of his esteemed host.

There he was, there was the figure of Jeremy McWraith standing only 4 feet away from V. As Jeremy started screaming in anger, V could not help but notice the tumbled, scarred face, and the missing leg, only being supported by an ivory cane held firmly in his respective arm. In the other arm though, was a black suitcase with dark stains, which could be nothing less than blood.

“I'm going to give you a chance to get out of this easy V, just answer me these questions and I will drop you off in the jungle, where maybe you have a small chance of living. By damnit though, if you make me open this suitcase up, I will make you live in agony for months beyond this day.

If you were a vegetable... now listen to me (as his gnarled face approached V's ear)... what would you be, and why... DAMNIT ANSWER ME!”

Jeremy knew though that V wouldn't answer. None of the previous agents did either and he didn't expect any different.

V was thinking to himself “a tomato, i like the color red, and spaghetti bolognese is my favorite dish”. Boy was he hungry about now for a good meal, he had little food since his capture, and there was no promise of any in his quickly lessening future. He had little time to think before Jeremy slapped him across the face with a giant trout.

“Maby that was too hard for you.” stated Jeremy, in a cold rehersed voice. “Maby I need to start simpler. what is your favorite non visible light spectrum color, and why... and by the heavens if you don't answer me... do I really need to say what I will do next?”.

V and Jeremy both knew that these questions would never lead anywhere. V decided to have a little fun with Jeremy. “pass... next question !” Jeremy was not amused.

“you must answer or suffer the consequences” Jeremy stated bluntly, moving his hand closer to his briefcase after every passing moment.

“x rays... skeletons are cool” V muttered through the sweat and blood over his mouth. Obviously not his real favorite, but was good enough to once again move Jeremy's hand back to his cane.

“We are making progress, I'm glad you decided to come around” Jeremy lifted up his cane and jabbed it into V's shoulder blade and pressed hard. “No one's favorite non visible spectrum light color is X-Ray... do you take me for a fool?”. V did, but to avoid any more pain than he needed, he refrained from saying this.
“WHAT SUBATOMIC PARTICLE TURNS YOU ON!” Jeremy screamed as he broke his cane over V's head. “ANSWER ME!... ANSWER ME!” All V could do was think of the answer to himself “none, hot blonds do”. The blow to V's head had knocked some silent humility into him. The silence however, was not appreciated by Jeremy.

“Ahhh... so we have decided to remain silent have we.” Jeremy mumbled. V could now see Jeremy pacing back and forth, cigar lit and slowly churning out a sweet vibrant scent of locally grown tobacco. “Bring me some whiskey DJ (the fumbling guard from the beginning), me and my friend are going to have a drink”. With that, the guard walked away, whistling the tune to a Wheatus song playing on an old tinny radio. Moments later, V could once again hear the clanking of the guards belt. In his hand lay a fine old whiskey, aged and golden, color augmented by a ray of light permeating a small crack in the ceiling. Jeremy popped open the top and poured two glasses as the guard cut the ropes binding V to the chair. “Care to join me?” questioned Jeremy politely. V knew this was not a question, so he answered cordially, “I would love nothing better”.

“As a man from the south V, it is southern tradition to be thankful for what is kindly given to you by others. You must be thirsty V, take a sip of my whiskey. You will not find any better, and I know you are a man of class that does not refuse the offer of a kind old man such as myself.” They both picked up the glass and took in the essence of the fine spirit. “I have allowed you to live thus far V, and to this, you owe me a life debt. I have given you the gift of life, and all I ask from you is the answer to this question. Who has set up us the bomb?”

V knew this was the only question that Jeremy cared about. All that other banter was just for Jeremy's sick enjoyment.

WHACK!

DJ slammed the bottle of whiskey over Jeremy's head. The shimmering glass, and golden drops of alcohol refracted the light sporadically, in an almost mesmerizing light show display. Jeremy was out cold on the floor, he was not going to wake up soon.

“My name is Agent Dick “Teenage Dirtbag” Johnson, I assume you are V, I don't believe we have formally met. I have been sent here by Bob. He has come to make you an offer to join SF Bravo Force. I can not tell you what your missions will entail with us, but If you accept, know that there is no turning back. The only thing I can tell you is that your missions will be for the betterment of the common good of all.”

V answers without thought “I owe you and your organization my life... where do I sign?”

Click the image to open in full size.

for all you TLDRers, press “Read More!” On the bottom to find out who the mysterious Agent V is!

Warrior Nation

WNxNyruu
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Unregistered
#
WNxVandrakken
Click the image to open in full size.

Everyone give him a warm welcome to the WN admin family.

BTW, I asked those questions each day for a week, and confused the hell oout of him, since he had no idea why I was asking them. Those are his actually responses.

-Bob

Last edited by WNxNyruu; 10-09-2008 at 04:01 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxRaptor
10-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Unregistered
#
lol at posting twice. also, grats.

Warrior Nation

WNxThundrstruckk
10-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Unregistered
#
Gratz Vandraken!

Warrior Nation

Belgium WNxPinkShadow
10-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Local Time: 11:39 PM
->Watch and Learn<-
Fairytale Fights!?
grats vandrakken

keep up the good work!

Property of WNxNevro since 10-26-2006

«There's a bit of Pink in all of us»

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
10-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Local Time: 12:39 AM
congratz

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxSco
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Local Time: 10:39 PM
Gratz bud!

Warrior Nation

WNxDickJohnson
10-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Unregistered
#
Congrats. Welcome to the machine. It will never be the same again. ;-)

Warrior Nation

WNxTheNameisJamal
10-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Unregistered
#
Congrats Vandrakken!

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxToRni27
10-09-2008, 03:51 PM
WarCraft III
Artanis the great
Congratz on your promo mate!

Enjoy your new role.

Warrior Nation

WNxStep07mar
10-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Unregistered
Double post!

Congrats mate .

Warrior Nation

WNxDarkAngel
10-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Unregistered
My man Van ! Huge congratz

Warrior Nation

WNxVandrakken
10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Unregistered
Thanks everyone who's been sending msgs over xfire, everyone who replied here so far and the PM's ! I'm honored to be able to serve WN on this level.

PS : Thats one hell of a cool story bob

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United States WNx X Wick
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Local Time: 06:39 PM
Congrats vandrakken ! We are pentagon noobs!

Warrior Nation

WNxDouble
10-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Unregistered
Congrats Vandrakken!

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
10-09-2008, 04:11 PM
El Niño
Congrats. See youi in the Pent Vandrakken.

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

United States WNxHelios
10-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Congratulations!

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Xbox Division

Netherlands WNxM3
10-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Just Renegade
Now that was a good story, very well written Bob!
And congratulations on the promo Vandraken! About time huh?!
Hope you'll like your new job, serve well

WNxGorbi: M3: i love you, always forever *sings*

Warrior Nation

WNxNapolean
10-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Unregistered
Grats Vandrakken! Do us proud

Warrior Nation

United States WNxvor928
10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Local Time: 04:39 PM
Honorable Discharge
Development
The Official Rejector
Congrats Van, you deserve this more then anyone , when i read this i was so happy for you, best of luck with your new role and we will really miss you in Dev