Thread: Warrior Nation Metro - Issue # 43 - August 3rd 2008
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJokazWild
08-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Local Time: 06:39 PM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
CJ News
Warrior Nation Metro - Issue # 43 - August 3rd 2008

Click the image to open in full size.
Warrior Nation Metro - Issue #43 - August 3rd 2008

Letter from the editor:
Hello Warrior Nation, WNxJokazWild reporting We have a great issue here this week. Lots of action packed and informative reports, as well as a few good promotion and award stories. We will be kicking off August with style here in the CJD, with the first of many great Metro issues to come!!! The Metro is going to be going through a little change within the weeks to come, but I won't ruin the surprise just yet Happy reading!!!

Index

Global Awards included:
  1. Medal of Resolution
  2. Ace Awards

Promotions included:
  1. Colonel
  2. Battle Operations Commissioner
  3. Elite Combat Journalists
  4. Grand Master & Major
  5. Field Operations Honor Guard & Captain
  6. Battle Operations Honor Guard & Captain
  7. Royal Guard & Military Police
  8. Combat Journalists

Sections included:
  1. Battle for Middle Earth II - WNxAragorn
  2. C & C Renegade - WNxm0use
  3. Call of Duty 4 (EU) - WNxZigge
  4. Call of Duty 4 (PS3) - WNxLord
  5. Call of Duty: United Offensive (EU) - WNxFatality
  6. Guild Wars Series - WNxSneakyGnu
  7. Halo 3 (Xbox 360) - WNxEcho
  8. Ikariam Gamma - WNxInoka
  9. Rappelz - WNxoDiS - FEATURED!
  10. Runescape - WNxPhil422343
  11. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - WNxProb3

Warrior Nation

08-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
Global Awards

- WNxFallenAngel -

WNxLord - Call of Duty 4 (Playstation 3)
Lord is what every ECJ dreams of. You can count on him to sign the roll call each week, no nagging needed. Since joining he has been able to make a report every week, each on having exquisite detail and relevant news. He has done 15 reports in a row and each on is near perfect and shows improvement each time. He has been consistently good, only improving! (~WNxFallenAngel)

WNxAmarines - Development Historian
Recently, Amarines has taken over the task of updating histories of development sections from WNxFallenAngel. Since then, he has done a great job, with a lot of time and commitment. He not only has to fully update these histories, he has to first create them following a certain set guide of rules, ensuring that the code is fine and everything is alright. He then has to update all the sections in Dev, which is more than a normal historians amount anyway. Then whenever a section gets released, he has to quickly update all of the promotions, all of the development supports leaving, move the history and then notify the ECJ Historian. For all of this work he puts in, and to such a high standard, he deserves the Ace Award. (~WNxStep07mar)

WNxTiger - Guild Wars Series
Tiger is what every CJ should aspire to be. She has been writing reports for every section she is involved in that does not have a CJ for quite a while now. She submitted her reports on these sections even before she was an official CJ. Since becoming an official CJ, Tiger has submitted a report on at least two sections every week. She recently won the featured report award three weeks in a row, a task that is not easily accomplished. Tiger is what this award is all about, and she is a beacon of light in the CJD. (~WNxJokazWild)

Promotions

WNxFlying YoYo
Yo Yo went from getting promoted to BO Commissioner to Charlie Force Colonel in what seemed to be an instant. He had just recently returned to Warrior Nation, and was very anxious to get back into a position of responsibility. Yo Yo was a great BO Commissioner for the console sections before he left a while back. He worked very hard to make sure competitive gaming was fun for everyone. Yo Yo has been a big part of the console sections here in Warrior Nation for a while now, so it is no surprise to see him in the blue for Charlie Force. Congrats YoYo! (~WNxJokazWild)

WNxSniper - Console
With Yo Yo being promoted to Charlie Force Colonel, a new Commissioner was needed to fill his spot. Zero Devil sat at his desk with a mound of applications to look over. He had made it through nearly the entire stack without a clear standout among everyone who had applied. As he picked up the last application and began to read it over, a grin slowly started to appear across his almost always serious face...he had found his new Commissioner...WNxSniper. Congrats!!!
(~WNxJokazWild)

WNxSaltyMcSushi - Review/Preview
This member has done an outstanding job for the review/preview forums. It can't be easy being a colonel MP and a CJ of a demanding forum. He checks the forums regularly, commenting on the works submitted and giving the input to polish them up. He has also done his fair share of great review/previews in his time and are worth a look at, to get an idea for your own. The forum hasn't exactly had a lucky past, but Salty has shown he is dedicated and mature, analyzing situations and has good order. He will do fine as an Elite Journalist! (~WNxFallenAngel)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

WNx********W - Combat Arms
WNxTaka - Metal Gear Online (Playstation 3)

WNxKomatsu - Albatross18
WNxSpongiform - Age of Conan - Deathwhisper (PvP)
WNxConjurer - Combat Arms
WNxShady - Combat Arms
WNxAim - Gears of War
WNxbad - Golden Eye: Source
WNxCarterV2 - Halo 3
WNxCryptic - WarCraft 3 West

WNxScottGun - Albatross18
WNxBadNews - Day of Defeat
WNxMrFrodo - Diablo 2 East
WNx Luna Emines - Gears of War
WNxTrema - WarCraft 3 East

WNxAragorn - Battle for Middle Earth 2
WNxSergeantAngel - Clan Discussion
WNxKhornesAngel - Halo 3 - Xbox 360
WNxMicroIce - Silk Road
WNxDelirium - Tilly's Cantina

WNxBronic - Historian
WNxSammael - Interviews

Warrior Nation

08-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
Featured Report

Rappelz

A New Epic, A New Beginning

The next installment of our wonderful game has been announced! Part one of the update will begin on the 12th day of August, and part two will be released at a later time with the rest of the full package. Epic 5 is not only a time for new beginnings, but it is also the time to rekindle the flame of the fire for new and old players alike. Amazing new features will be released such as: a new mount, new skills, new weapons and armors, new items, new pets, new pet skills, and so much more!

Masters of the Beta!

Beta testing is already underway for the highly anticipated Epic 5, with some of our very own members snatching up one of the notorious beta slots. They are giving up their time grinding on the official servers, to test out and report on the new features while asking nothing in return but the smiles on our faces. I admire and would personally like to thank these testers for their dedication to the section.

Click here to view more information and screenshots from the testers.

It’s Christmas…in AUGUST!

The event is winding to a close, and you can see Santa and Mrs. Clause all over the map. In the beginning of the event people were mad when they pulled a candy cane out of a gift box, and ecstatic when they found a piece of clothing. Yet now it is almost completely the opposite, as irony has come and bit us in the butt! I can’t seem to get enough of these candy canes; I think I’m addicted to their all too familiar virtual flavor. As for the clothing, I believe I have two rows in my warehouse full of just hats; that is not including all the other snazzy red pieces of apparel.
Santa has really come to town, and so have his angry elves I believe.
My guess is that maybe he cut their pay, and in retaliation they have decided to package and ship every piece of clothing in his magical wardrobe to the four corners of the world! I am completely convinced that every time I unwrap a present and find one of these red lumberjack hats, there are a couple of elves hiding somewhere snickering at dear old Santa’s misfortune.
Now the shocking reality of it all, is that we now have one morbidly obese white man running amuck yelling, “Ho, Ho, Ho!” to everyone that he runs by.
If you spot this man, please report him to the GM’s immediately; there are children playing this game!

Where's the fire??!?

Last week we were able to report three new rank 3 players in our midst. This was not only a probable new record for such a big accomplishment achieved in the course of a week, but also a great motivation to everyone else in the section.
In so, I am happy to announce this week three MORE rank 3 players over the past week! Please congratulate these people when you see them in game: CallMeDes, bloodrunner, and Skulyosis!

The X is on fire!

Xfire and Rappelz have decided to team up it seems! They have bonked their heads together and decided to create an event with such amazing prizes that no player could turn down.
But it’s an event, what is the catch?
Absolutely nothing, all you need to do is play like any normal player, and be signed on Xfire when you do so.
There are four different categories to win a prize, and one of them being a ‘clan’ prize. We are unsure as to how the winning clan is chosen, but our best guess is that it is the clan with the most playtime hours within the allotted time. So what does this ask of you?
Download Xfire, and make an account if you haven’t. Join the official Rappelz event clan to be in the drawings for the single prizes, and be in a registered Rappelz clan (ours for instance) for the clan prizes.
Simple enough right? Below is the link for the Xfire event page, from there you can find even more information.
Click Here.

Over and Out!

With the upcoming release of Epic 5, we are seeing more playtime hours from people we haven’t seen in ages. If you once played Rappelz and wish to get back in the swing, I say now is the right time to do so. With the new epic on the horizon, and the Beta patch already released, you can at least hop on the Beta server and test things out for yourself to see if you still have that passion you once had. This game grows more and more interesting by the day as exciting news of the upcoming features and changes in the new epic are slowly released and unveiled.
The passion in the hearts of the current members can be seen burning from miles away, and as we join together as a whole in the Nation, the flame only grows larger, and brighter.
Long live Warrior Nation!

Reports

Battle for Middle Earth II
Click the image to open in full size. Screenshot Of The Week Winners #16

I can't remember when was the last time we had two winners, but it's nice that this happens from time to time. We had no theme this week, and the ones that sent the best screen-shots are:
WNxPatchaxx, with the troll that lost his mace.

(click to enlarge)

And WNxCollon.

(click to enlarge)

Here you can find the other participants.
Congratulations guys and keep them coming!

Click the image to open in full size. Glory, Glory, WNx!!!

The final results of July's ClanWars have arrived... When something like this is accomplished, it's very hard to choose your words, but WE REACHED TOP 10! An excellent job done by our warriors, that brought us on the 8th place in the clans competition. Thank you all that brought points for us, and of course to those that gave their best to bring our clan where it is.
Things are going well this month as well. We're already on the 2nd place, and we're all sure that with this full roster of hard working and skilled guys there are big chances to achieve top 5!

Click the image to open in full size. He Is Here!

The one that will protect the White Tree of Gondor, the one that will keep our forum clean, the one that will bring donuts in the White Tower, he is finally here. The new Royal Guard of the section is...

WNxAragorn

Yes, I am the new Royal Guard of the Battle for Middle-Earth II section, and I'd like to say a few words... First of all, I'd like to thank the officers for the confidence and for the chance they offered me. Secondly, I'd like to special thank WNxsevv, our former FO HG; without his help I wouldn't have been here today. And thirdly, a warning for the spammers: I have my sword (not hammer) prepared! Thank you again and I promise I won't disappoint!

Click the image to open in full size. Most Active Player Award (16st - 31th July)

This time the award goes to a member that fought many wars for the section's glory. This time it goes to our very own...

WNxCaLlYsTo

CaLlYsTo won (not played) 15 clanwars last month, and he is the winner of the MAP with a total of 45 points.
WNxMr333 and WNxHaag also did a good job.
All the rules, points systems and rewards can be viewed in this thread. (an unofficial award that can be use by all the sections)

Click the image to open in full size. Most Improved Member Award (1st - 31th July)

Awarded by the BFMEII leaders to members who really improved their skills by putting great efforts and time for it. These members have shown great devotion and perseverance in the last month in order to improve their gameplay (awarded once per month).
Rewards and notes can be found here.

Without further presentation, our first MIM is awarded to... WNxCollon!
Congratulations Collon, you are an example for those that have the ambition to improve their game play.

C&C Renegade

Click the image to open in full size. Oldskool event

It's time for the first big event of BO Captain WNxServer! His idea is to hold a grand event for all the current and former WN members of the Renegade section. The event will take place on August 24th '08 and is expected to be great fun! Unlike the annual 3 hour AOW event, the oldskool event will primarily be about the standard maps of C&C Renegade. If you are reading this and have ever been in the WN Renegade section before, be sure to take a look at the thread! We're hoping to see many people from back in the days in this event. Full details and a sign up thread can be found over here: link

Click the image to open in full size. Infantry detail

Click the image to open in full size. Training champions

We played some really nice trainings last month. Last week's training was a blast, it took over two whole hours! As you can see below the scores were very close this time, but that only makes it even more fun. Congratulations to all the winners, great job!

Click the image to open in full size. - WNxGorbi - 56 points
Click the image to open in full size. - WNxm0use - 54 points
Click the image to open in full size. - WNxnuc - 51 points
Click the image to open in full size. - WNxGhost - 51 points

You can view the entire ladder over here: link

Click the image to open in full size. C&C Slaughter

This time I've got something really special for you all! It's a very famous Command & Conquer video, created a long time ago by WNxTesla7zap. This video is so good that EA even added it to the bonus DVD of C&C The First Decade! Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size. Screenshot competition

We certainly had a nice amount of participants in the screenshot contest this time! A total of seven screenshots were posted, which was great to see. Kenny once again looked at all of them and decided that the following were the best! Congratulations guys!

First place - WNxM3
(click to enlarge)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKenny View Post
I thought I was the creator of the best harvy captures oO. Nice find and well done for participating!
Second place - WNxnuc

(click to enlarge)
Quote:
Awesome view of City_flying. Now what is it you want, I will give you anything as long as you don’t drive off! Well done for participating .
Third place - WNxServer

(click to enlarge)
Quote:
Yeah, what the hell is with the score. I have seen it when a team has won by 1 point. Man Renegade is dumb to calculate the win like that, we want SUDDEN DEATH, now that would rule. Well done for participating .
Call of Duty 4 (EU)

Promotions! Free beer and Hugs!

Yes, Finally! The part you have all been waiting for, FREE BEER AND HUGS FROM HOLLOW! If you don't want any of that, then check the promotions for July 2008! These guys/girls have been sticking out their noses for some time now and we decided to promote them.

WNxRefl3x

As many might have noticed, nGs has been MIA since along time ago. Therefore, he has been replaced by WNxRefl3x as our new Battle Ops Captain. Now Remember Refl3x, NO GIRLS AT WORK! Yes, I'm aware that they are chasing you! As for, nGs. We all hope that he will come back soon!

Click the image to open in full size.--->Click the image to open in full size.
WNxStep07mar- You're a nice guy, active on teamspeak. I'd like to see more of you in-game. (WNxTykxz)

Secondary:
WNxInfection- He's getting more and more active. Nowadays he's there almost every training. I haven't heard you on teamspeak that much though, and it would be cool if you could scrim with us a few times... but hey! Keep up the good work! (WNxTjibbe)

If you really want to be noticed and promoted then here are some tips: Be active, sign the rollcall every month, be on ts/ingame and be very dedicated in the section. You will earn your promotion if you follow these tips! Stick your nose out and the officers will notice it!

Thread: Promotions
Thread: nGs demoted, Refl3x Promoted

And the noob of the month is...

As a special treat we mock a player for fun for a month. This month's nominee has some certain speaking problems. He is active as hell, and he is on teamspeak all the time, which is just great! This member is always willing to scrim and always shows up for trainings. He is a great lad, but he deserves this award the most because;
  1. This member does not always listen to what is said on TeamSpeak
  2. When he talks on Teamspeak, it's often confusing. Sentences like "What do we go do!" and "OK guys what we go where now?" are very common
  3. Sometimes lacks the ability to finish sentences.
  4. Last but not least, playing on the XBox o.0 (cod 4 > fifa)

NOOB OF THE MONTH
WNxAc1d!

Thread: Promotions

Goodbye WNxTykxz. We'll miss you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxTykxz View Post
Hey,

I'm leaving WNx because my fun in WNx is gone
First I'm going to join some other clans and if I'm bored I might be coming back to WNx

Bye Tykx
These were his last words before leaving clan as our beloved MP and combat friend. We will all miss him forever and ever.....
Now some other nice news that you might be happy about, the Military police is open once again for CoD4. Talk to Spongeman for more information about the rank.

Thread: Leaving

Happy birthday dear...Öh... who was it again?

These guys deserve a small corner in the metro all to themselves, because it's their birthday!! I forgot them for a second! I have a memory like gold fish, but now I know who they are! Hipp hipp hurray for them! Congratulations!

Happy Birthday to SneakyGnu, WNxTheBullet and WNxKitsune

Frag movie! Ultimate Skillz

This is a video that WNxRefl3x made to test his editing skills, however we all know that he just wants to show his skills for the ladies. He didn't spend hours looking for perfect frags, he just played half an hour. He took what he had and made a minute long video that turned out to be very awesome. This was just a taste of what he is going to do in the future! Hollywood or The Silver Screen next?

Thread: in CoD4 (EU) section.
Thread: in the Silver Screen.

Trainings, matches, game nights and alot of ammo!

The whole section has been busy this week as usual with matches, game nights and trainings. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend anything once again! I think I have a curse on me. It's always sad that I can't join, but hopefully everybody else came! Yes, If you wish to know more about it, then check out these threads here:

NA vs EU Match Report

Last night, Tuesday 29th of July, was an important occasion in the history of the Call of Duty 4 sections in Warrior Nation, one of tough trials, breaking of hearts, and many many triumphs and disappointments. It was tense, heart stopping and damn right scary at times. It was the NA vs EU match.

We started off with the usual Pre-match bravado We were all certain we would win, and there was nothing on this earth that could stop the unstoppable force that is our legions. First of all, while we were waiting for all players to ready up, the whole thing was friendly, and there were many laughs to be had. There was tricknades being done, jumping tricks everywhere, and at one point the whole NA team was blocked in a stairwell by all of the EU guys, which eventually resulted in Davott teamkilling Step07mar, and the escape of the NA's. After all of the fun though, it was time to knuckle down, and start the knife round. This would not count toward the final score, but victory here was important, for the team that won this round would have first pick on the team they want to be on, putting them at a distinct advantage......

Read more about the awesome report here: NA vs EU Match Report

Call of Duty 4 (PS3)

New Recruits...

Another new month and with that comes new recruits for the Call of Duty 4 section. This week we welcome our new primary member along with a new secondary, apart from the new primaries and secondaries we also have a joyous return of some prolific members. I will firstly start with our new primary of our section; this member comes in the form of WNxJjerkwad and is the only primary member to join us this week. I would like to personally welcome you to the section and wish that you enjoy your time here, however there are just two important items to remember, stay active both in game and on the forums but most importantly have fun. Next we move to our secondary member of the section, who joined just before I started typing this report, please join me in welcoming WNxTazman to the section. I'll skip the basic stuff as I'm sure you know what they are, enjoy your stay with us. Finally for our welcomes this week we welcome back WNxVor928 from a long trip in Europe, all of the section is ecstatic to see him back and we are still waiting to see those vacation photos. Typically it starts raining in Europe as soon as he returns to America.

Member of the Month...

This months Member of the Month award goes to someone specifically unique in the section, how can I best describe this member before I reveal him. I can describe him quite easily really being one of my recruits I have gotten to know him pretty well since the day he joined. This member is best known for his sniper rifle talents which are unsurpassed by anyone else, he is also well known for starting up his own sniper school to help anyone who wishes to become as good with a sniper rifle as he is. In the works currently he is working on a guide for the Call of Duty 4 section which will hopefully out do all guides ever made, so how to sum him up really, dedicated, friendly, helpful, determined. With all of these abilities it's no wonder that he is this month's Member of the Month, so please join me in congratulating this month's member of the month:

WNxVoltarious

Doubles Tournament...

The Doubles Tournament is starting to heat up this week as the teams going through the winner's and loser's bracket have come to fruition, the teams going through to the winner's bracket are Bench Warmers, Brandishing Noobs, Team Camouflage and The New People. Don't worry I can imagine your probably wondering which members are in these teams, so to make things just that touch easier I will post the link below to the thread where the members in each team will be viewable. However with the victorious teams going through to the winners bracket there are unfortunately those that are going into the loser's bracket, these include Smoking Subs, Team DC, Team Giggity, Explosive Experts and Pwnage le Awesome. Again so you can see what members are residing in each team I will post the link below. Activity is starting to waiver lately for the tournament, come on guys get those times sorted out and start playing, we can't make this event a success without your participation. To all those that have some matches planned good luck and may the best team win.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=428658

Game Battles...

The section's Game Battle matches this week have been going as strong as ever with not only us having a main team but to increase our lead in Game Battles and make Warrior Nation become well known some members have split up into teams of two to create a doubles team. We only have two doubles teams so far, but more are eager to sign up, the two teams so far include myself and WNxBad2k70 and the other team consists of WNxSquall and WNxDakkel. For myself and WNxBad2k70 its been quite a momentous week for Game Battles with many wins coming our way, below is a summary of the games we've played so far and the results:

WNx vs Deadliest Gamerz - LOSS
WNx vs New Baby Dream - WIN
WNx vs Super Silent Tropical Ninjas - WIN
WNx vs USA Assasins - WIN
WNx vs killing for hell - LOSS
WNx vs Winchester Bois - WIN
WNx vs Deadly - Incredibly - Elite - WIN
WNx vs LuCK - LOSS

For our first week doing these matches this is an impressive amount with a lead of 5-3, we are eager to do as many matches next week and I will be sure to report the scores.

Smack Matches...

Lately in the Call of Duty 4 section there have been a lot of smack matches between many members in the section, because of this our illustrious Major has come up with a unique way to enjoy these challenges more. This has been achieved in the form of a league table where the wins and losses from challenges will go on a leader board, the current leader is WNxVoltarious with a massive win streak of 9 wins. However WNxSquall is slowly creeping up behind him with a win streak of 5 wins but with 1 loss, can Squall get up to par with Voltarious, only time will tell. Now hopefully you all remember last week that I was challenging a very good friend of mine to a snipers only match, well that match has been completed and to no surprise my adversary WNxGreenblack34 was victorious in this challenge, congratulation to him as it teaches me not to use so much smack talk. Keep up with the challenges everyone and good luck to everyone participating.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=441686

And Finally...

I would just like to say congratulations to WNxTamo and WNxSidious for achieving their 1 year loyalty medals this month, next comes the 2 year medals. Finally for this week I would just like to thank everyone in the CJD for the Ace Reporter Award that was bestowed upon me, a special thanks goes out to my ECJ WNxFallenAngel who with that mean ECJ whip has managed to keep my reports in top condition, another special thanks also goes out to my primary section for allowing me to be their CJ running on 5 months now. Until next week stay sharp.

Call of Duty: United Offensive (EU)

Click the image to open in full size.Two Shot Public Rifles Anyone?

[X]-Official Thread

WNxToxicTin took it upon himself to purchase a new public server for the section since my last report. The server has had a good amount of use so far and has even caught it's first hacker . It is a great asset to the section and many thanks go to ToxicTin for the expense he put toward this. If you have the game and would like to give the server a go, the IP address is shown below.

81.19.217.135:28962

Click the image to open in full size. New Section Ventrilo Server Now In Use

[X]-Official Thread

With ToxicTin buying the section a new public server, he was also given a Ventrilo server as part of the deal and I saw no reason to neglect it. Ventrilo is known to provide much better sound quality and it also has many more features and customisability then Teamspeak, the program we formally used. There has been an influx of activity on the new Ventrilo and if you would like to come on and say hello, you can view a tutorial I made on the link below and if you need the password you can either PM me or add me on x-fire: fatalenigma. Thanks for this Toxic, we won't let your money go to waste in terms of under usage .

Tutorial: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=441553

Click the image to open in full size. Power To The People!

[X]-Official Thread

Amongst many of the changes which have been happening recently, one of these involved setting up a power sharing system on the public server according to your rank in the section. The amount of admin commands a player can issue on the server increases with their rank, and it also means players can be given a certain amount of power while not being able to do anything of major damage such as put the server down. It is still in beta testing but so far it seems to be a change for the good and I hope the public server(s) can continue to be managed in this way.

Click the image to open in full size. "Scooby Snacks FTW"

[X]-Official Thread

With the voting now over, the section's very own dog has managed to win over the votes of the section and progressed into the next stage of the lieutenant general election. If you would like to hear more about what he has to offer you can click on the link below and if you like what you see, feel free to wear the signature shown below, made by WNxFallenAngel. The section is behind you Scooby, and we wish you all the best.

Scooby's Campaign:
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=441976

Click the image to open in full size. "2 vs 2 Rifle Only Tournament: Take 2"

[X]-Official Thread

After a conversation with the Rabid leader Mindfreak aka our allies, we both decided that the matches were not being played and there were too many couples who no longer existed in the two clans or had just turned far too inactive for this kind of ongoing event. We have decided to start signing up the teams again and this time restricting it to 8 teams maximum for a proper knock-out feel and this time it will be a lot harsher on those that fail to play matches within the set deadlines. More information can be found on the link shown above.

Click the image to open in full size. One Small Step For WN, One Large Step For Anti-Hacking On Call of Duty.

[NA]-Official Thread

After I took it upon myself to make all our servers stream to the mbl aka the master ban list, we have since caught two shameful hackers, one on each server. Streaming is basically setting up your server to send information to a large banning database, so if someone tries to cheat on the server and gets caught, they are added to this master ban list and can no longer access any other servers which stream to that site, and believe me, that is a large number to be banned from . Below is a signature from one of the two ban sites that the section servers stream to. To find proof of how this system really works, links have been provided of the two hackers we managed to catch.

Hacker 1:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-7c2e0886-vb83831.html
Hacker 2: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-12766adf-vb83462.html

I hope this method can ensure section members are only playing with legitimate players and we can help crack down on hackers in Call of Duty.

Click the image to open in full size. "Go Team [WNx]"

[NA]-Official Thread

The past week the section has witnessed the match reports concerning two wins for the section. Usually we don't post about our wins, but since we received a little gem from Hungary aka WNxMatteo, he has so far posted up two match reports and if I ever retire as the section journalist, I have no doubts as to hand over the position to . The two amazing match reports can be found below along with the scores that reflect how the section is getting better and better at clan matches.

Report 1: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=442602
Report 2: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=442885

Click the image to open in full size. "Sniper Only Mayhem"

[X]-Official Thread

This week's Thursday event saw the two teams of WN Call of Duty members battle against each other across two sniper only based maps. One of the maps consisted of two large islands which were both identical and each team spawns on a different island, so basically the aim of the game is to spot and shoot the enemy while at the same time not giving your position away, or it is BANG!, and your head is no longer on your neck. The event was held by WNxToxicTin and after a delayed start thanks to some problems on the dedi server, the event finally went ahead as planned and provided a good night in for all who attended. A report of the event can be found by clicking the link above.

Click the image to open in full size. "The AS Gets Smacked"

[X]-Official Thread

In other news, this week section member WNxOdolko took on our section AS in a game of Jedi Knight 2 Multiplayer. It seemed the force was certainly with Darknyte this time as he won quite convincingly but nevertheless they both had a good time and we were able to see Darknyte can at least own at something .

Guild Wars Series

Outside; people wander around breathlessly, dripping wet of sweat, roasting under the sun. The sky is clear, the Earth's atmosphere is lit up by the scourging Sun, revealing a clear blue sky - warmth, happiness and half-naked men and women is this seasons' trademark, and right now.. it's at it's peak.
Since vacation and free-time also is a part of this season, many people are absent. Even the Nation and it's sections feel just a bit empty - it is as if our community has come to a halt, just temporary, until the heat wears off.

Click the image to open in full size.Vacation, something else and vacation again...

The Summer seems to be very generous this year. So generous actually, that along with the three runaways from last week (respectively WNxChild, WNxThrawn, WNxMrESlayer), the total number of vacation-goers has now risen to an absurd 7 (with one of them actually working and not taking a chill).
The loyal members of the Family who have stayed are all deeply hurt, one member who wished to be anonymous commented on the situation:

"We all feel indignant by the way the 'others' have acted, the way they have treated us, (...) They smell bad!"

During the interview, the man became increasingly furious and had lost all sense of reason at the end.
We therefore decided not to show him "the list", but felt compelled to include it in the article:

The List over Deserters and other Mongrels

First up we have WNxOjan who left this Friday to Myrtle Beach, his reasons were beer, getting away from the Family and even more beer!

Second is our broke friend WNxBalgador, who already has been on vacation. Massive shopping, eating and drinking resulted in a empty purse.
So now he'll be working his ass off, trying to make a living!

The third one is absolutely the most grotesque one my fellow readers.WNxTiger has left our Family to go to Disneyland. As if our company isn't fun and exciting enough already!

For three weeks our little WNxStep07mar will be away from us. When asked for what reasons, Step07 replied, "Well, the men are too uninteresting here, I'm going with my army cadets so we'll be rocking the world!".

Our last deserter is our well-known WNxBamBam. His arguments were pretty straight-forward: "I'm bored of guild wars.".
At least you can't blame the man for being subtle! We hope you'll be active again some day Mr. Bammy!

Note: One or more of the interviewed on the list might have been heavily dosed with illegal pills during their interviews. The staff bears no responsibility - at ALL!

On another note, WNxMrESlayer got Head Boy at school earlier this week. Head Boy's are basically the boys who are in charge of the prefects.
So many congrats to MrES for his election!

Also, WNxMadCow who magically disappeared 3-4 months ago, recently posted a shout-out for our Family. To view his thread go here.

Last but not least, WNxGuildy came back from his "what should have been two weeks of fencing camp" a few days ago, along with a new lover and a "just opened" spot in his now old fencing team.
Good to have you back mate, and remember to secure the bed so it wont creak and squeak when you're getting it on!

Thread: Head boy, Guildy Is Back

Click the image to open in full size.The new Primary and Secondary gets too much attention!

Yes it's true, an article dedicated only to two members. The Summer leaves many things to write about my fellow readers...

Switching to Primary is the well-known WNxHawkeye who has been with us for awhile now.
He comments: "I've noticed I played this game a lot more than Combat Arms and that I have been having more fun in this game. Plus, you people are the greatest!".
Notice: " (...) Plus, you people are the greatest!". Now that is what we in the Family like to call appreciation!

Coming as a new player is WNxZilverstar who got the game from his girlfriend - now that's a woman with taste!
Zilver has requested a little help in the form of tips and tricks, so get off your lazy behinds and hit him up over Xfire!

The timing of two active players actually couldn't be better. As I speak there is an ongoing in-game event where players receive double the Gold, Scrolls and XP for Vanquishing in all three regions of the game.
Sadly for Zilver, he probably wont even be able to participate in this event. Vanquishing requires Hard Mode to be activated, and this is only possible if you have completed all missions on a region.

Thread: Primary, Secondary, Vanquishing

Click the image to open in full size. Pets need 10 promises..

So prepare for the coming of..

Yes it's true, WNx Ariel Nightingale has struck once again, and as always, with heart.
In her latest thread, Ariee shares her thoughts and impressions over a movie she recently saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNx Ariel Nightingale
I really love the movie. Although it does not have any climax or any actions, it is very heart-warming and touching. It depicts the ties of a dog (pet) with a family and the sacrifices made by parents. It also let us reflects our actions toward our pets. My tears dropped during the movie too. It's a must-see for all pet lovers, not just dog lovers : )

The movie "10 Promises to My Dog" is a Japanese movie and in her thread, Ariee has included a link to the trailer, the 10 promises to your pet, and a video and lyrics of one of the songs from the movie.

I highly recommend at least reading through the list of promises. They really make you think a bit over how you threat your own pet, and how animals do have feelings.
Furthermore it's always a great pleasure to read the writings of Ariee, all feelings and thoughts a blotted.
And you can but only sit there and admire that, and comment afterwords!

Thread: 10 Promises

Click the image to open in full size.Profession of the week: Monk
By Wnx X Wick

The monk is the backbone to any team. It is the primary defender in the game, and when used correctly it allows a team to function without fear of dying. A monk uses a diversity of its skills from all of its attributes, to keep a team alive, prevent harm, or provide a source of armor-ignoring damage. By using its Healing Prayers, a monk can provide big heals to bring a party member back to full health from near death. Using its Protection Prayers, a monk can buff allies to evade damage, prevent damage, or greatly reduce damage received on another ally. The Divine Favor is the primary attribute which is unique to monks only. For every point in this attribute, a monk gives an additional healing bonus at the end of each spell. Lastly, when called upon a monk can take full advantage of its smiting prayers to bring holy wrath against its foes. Either by using its direct damage skills to inflict harm, or various buffs given to an ally to increase their damage which can be very devastating. Monks are weak armored targets, so they tend to stay in the back of the battles but stay in range to heal all party members. A weak set of monks can be the downfall to any team looking to be successful.

Click the image to open in full size.Monk Attributes

Divine Favor (Primary)- This unique attribute adds additional health to every spell casted on an ally. When combined with protection or healing spells, a monk dishes out huge heals.

Healing Prayers- Healing prayers does exactly what it says. Heal. The more points you devout to healing prayers, the stronger your healing power becomes.

Protection Prayers- This attribute focuses mainly on damage prevention. Many spells increase the block rate of allies, or damage prevention. The more attribute points spent in this area will make the durations of the "prots" last longer.

Smiting Prayers- This is the monks source of damage. By using smiting prayers, a monk uses this class to inflict damage to cut through an enemy. As well as having direct damage, smiting prayers also gives another option which increases and allies damage using various skills. The more attribute points spent in smiting prayers, increases the damage bonuses.

Click the image to open in full size.Monk Armor

From the start of Guild Wars, monk armor has evolved. Each new campaign brought a new design unique in its own way. Monks are unique with their armor in one sense, they have the option of wearing tattoo's which act like a standard armor. Here are various favorites of the current game:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

From left to right, you have Flowing Armor from Guild Wars Prophecies, Elite Kurzick Armor from Guild Wars Factions, Primeval Armor from Guild Wars Nightfall, and Monument Armor from Guild Wars Eye of the North. All of these armors are the 'expensive' ones, but the rarest armor of them all is the Fissure of Woe armor ,which can be seen below, from Guild Wars Prophecies. It is the hardest to get, and the most expensive armor for the Monk Class.

Click the image to open in full size.Monk Weapons

Each game from Guild Wars provide special "unique" weapons, for each class. The monk class wields staffs, icons, and rods that give energy bonuses, and health bonuses. I will show you some of the more popular monk weapons.

Brohn's Holy Rod (Guild Wars Prophecies)

The Scar Eater (Guild Wars Factions)

Staff of the Forgotten (Guild Wars Nightfall)

Droknar's Protection Focus

Click the image to open in full size.Comments on the Class:

The monk is a necessary part of the game. Without them; groups would quickly die, and matches would run under 5 minutes. PvE would be very difficult to nearly impossible. Playing as a monk myself, I can tell you it is one of the most rewarding and challenging classes in the game. A lot of pressure is put on the monks, since if they fail the team fails. It takes a lot of practice and effort to get good with it, but once you have mastered it you WILL get respect.
~Wick

"Groups looking for Monk", how many times haven't we heard that one before? Too many, and we'll keep hearing it as long as we play GW, and there's a good reason for that.
As Wickyman comments, Monks are a necessary part of the game. Sadly it's not always that there is a monk available. Sometimes they're actually very hard to come by, and if you finally do get one, there's no guarantee that your Life Insurance is deemed useless.
It takes countless hours of training an experience to be a good Monk. In the heat of battle it demands a cool and sharp mind, good finger "micro" and last but not least, a good build that is fit for the situation at hand.
I personally do not have much experience with monking, but I've played them enough to say that is a very fun and demanding profession to play.
So I highly recommend giving it a try!
~Sneak

And so another week has passed by, and another report is done. I hope that you all haven't been too disappointed by that fact that WNxTiger didn't write the report this week, but Wick and I can assure you that she'll return next week and write another mind-stressing, eye-popping and jaw-breaking metro.
Until next time, WNxSneakyGnu signing off.

[CENTER]Click the image to open in full size.
Halo 3 - Xbox 360
[LEFT]
Click the image to open in full size. This week in Halo 3

First off, I would like to invite everyone to watch this. If you are familiar with the David Hasselhoff situation and you like Halo, you'll find that funny. These were an eventful two weeks in the Halo 3 section. We watched in awe as our members were promoted; we cheered and voted for a new sectional banner; we wholeheartedly welcomed new members into the section; and we vigorously celebrated the birthdays of three of our members. I won't delay any longer: here it is!

Click the image to open in full size. Promotions

These past two weeks have been excellent for the members of the Halo 3 section. We celebrated a lot of major promotions. Here they are:

WNxCarterV2

WNxKenetic
WNxKhornesAngel

I look forward to working with WNxCarterV2 in the future, and I'm sure that WNxKenetic and WNxKhornesAngel will do excellent work as our new Military Police.

A member who recently rejoined our section was also promoted. Everyone in the Halo 3 section is happy to have WNxMalamute back as primary, and we all support him in his new position as Battle Ops Commissioner. Congratulations to everyone who got promoted!

Click the image to open in full size. New Banner

The members of the Halo 3 recently voted to choose our new sectional banner. Over 35 members voted, and with 17 votes, our new banner was chosen. Congratulations to WNxSajuukCor for making this wonderful banner.

Here it is:

For those who didn't know, WNxSajuukCor was also the person who made our previous banner.

Click the image to open in full size. New Members

Recently we have welcomed a couple of new members into the Halo 3 section. Completely new to Warrior Nation, there is WNxR1SK, who joined as primary a couple days ago. His welcome thread can be found here. Returning to the section is WNxShadowmere (welcome thread found here), who left us to help the Age of Empires section, but returned when the section was archived. We also welcomed back WNxMalamute, who is returning from Grand Theft Auto IV after its archival. WNxMalamute's welcome thread is here.

Click the image to open in full size. Birthdays!

It's not often that we have three birthdays in only two weeks, but it happened. On August 2nd, WNxHippie and WNxCarterV2 both celebrated their 15th birthdays, and on July 24th, our Admin Support WNxSajuukCor celebrated his 24th. Happy birthday everyone!

Click the image to open in full size. Spotlight

In this report, WNxCarterV2 gets my shout-out. Besides his recent promotion to Field Ops Captain, he also mentors many of the members of the Halo 3 section. His unparalleled skills at Halo 3 along with his frequent activity on our forums make WNxCarterV2 one of the best members of our section.

The Double EXP weekend this week is Team Melee. It consists of three teams of three going at each other with Energy Swords or Gravity Hammers. Most of the members in our section agree that this playlist is bad. The Halo 3 section members feel that melee weapons take very little skill to use.

Last weekend's Double EXP playlist was greeted more warmly. It was Team Snipers, where players spawn with a Sniper Rifle and go out to bust the domes of the opposing team.

Click the image to open in full size. In Conclusion

As you can see, we have had an exciting couple of weeks here in the Halo 3 section. Recently in Machinima, there has been episode 16 of Matchmaking (a very funny series), and a Red vs Blue PSA about Xbox 360 Achievements. The Matchmaking episode can be found here, and Red vs Blue episodes can be found at Rooster Teeth's website, here.

See you all next time; until then, have fun pwning some noobs!

Ikariam Gamma

Member Spotlight

Even though there's no member spotlight at this moment, and none was picked, I may as well just pick a member. WNxMarcolious.

He's been pretty active in both forums and in-game, and he was even able to muster 3 weekly wins in a row. He's been doing a lot of creative activity within the section upon his lessons he's learned within Ikariam, and I for one think he deserves a spotlight this week.

Lieutenant General Elections

As you already know, Lieutenant General Elections have been up, and the section decided on someone within. Even though only 3 votes went in, only one person was selected. WNxInoka is the section candidate for Ikariam Gamma.

Recruiting Event

Klutch finally opens an event for everyone to do. This one is a recruiting event. Basically players should recruit people into the alliance. Members who are recruiting will have their recruit count as a point if their recruit reaches 20,000 in score. Prizes are as stated; 1st gets 3,000 of each resource times the number of recruited, 2nd gets 1,500 of each resource times the number of recruited, and 3rd gets 1,000 of each resource times the number of recruited. The event ends July 31st.

Monthly Report

The Top three this month are BigShark71, WNxCaptainKid, and Marcolious. BigShark71 has risen by 348.94%, WNxCaptainKid has risen by 213.92%, and Marcolious has risen by 142.99%. The worst loss this month is by HeavenSky, with the loss of 18.11%.

Another Top Three, of which I'm not sure what it's based on, but the 3 winners are; Kujoe, Rukoban, and Macrolious.

Now without further to do, this month's MVP is WNxMarcolious.

War Report

Straight from CKA, their massive strike on the leader of 300, Leonidas caused him to lose over 1,500,000 points in general score. In such a short time, their entire alliance caused so much damage in such a short time. That should lower the morale within 300, as well as their score.

300 has lowered down into the 2nd alliances. Looks like their numbers are decreasing, and morale as well. The leader Leonidas has also lost the 1st rank in highscore, and now WNxKujoe has it. Upon this point, 300's diplomat asked us directly if we would like to do a cease fire. As you may have guessed by now, no one wants their cease fire. They wanted to act like gods of Gamma, pissed off so many alliances, and done a lot of stuff to alliances, they're not gonna get a second of peace in Gamma. As the leading war alliance CKA, there have been decisions on accepting the cease fire IF CKA accepts it.

Runescape

Stepping Down Of A Legend

Sadly as many of you already know, WNxBenthebomb has taken it upon himself to step down from the role of Battle Ops Honor Guard, this was a big decision as this place rarely comes around in the Runescape section. He has taken this decision due to the fact he has sadly become less active and wishes to give somebody else an attempt at the role instead.

Thank you for all the dedication to the Runescape section Ben and I hope the person who takes over from you does as good a job as you they will be some big shoes to fill.

For all that want to view the thread it is here

Opening For A New Battle Ops

With the recent stepping down of WNxBenthebomb here opens the new position of Battle Ops Honor Guard, do you think you have what it takes to become a Battle Op for the Runescape section, hosting events, making decisions and looking after the entire of the Runescape section?

If this role is for you, you can find all the necessary information for the position here. Please fill in the application as it says in the thread and then send it in to WNxShamanx.

Good luck to all who apply for this position within the section.

Weekly In-game Updates

In Runescape this week there have been four major updates to mention;
  • Spirit of Summer
  • Item Lending
  • Withdraw All-But-1 of Item From Bank
The first of these, the Spirit of Summer quest that has been released takes players into a different plane, which is parallel to the Wilderness. This will allow players to try and befriend a family, hunt down some misplaced items, and finish of with a fight or some proportion.

A picture thanks to Jagex of the Spirit of Summer Quest

The next in the line of updates has been the new improvement to item lending, many people have been lending their items out recently for a cost, which was not how Jagex had intended for it to be. So, they have released this update in order to allow players the ability to do this safely. For more information on this subject, please refer to this Link

In the link above is also more information about the release of withdrawing the all but 1 feature to banks this means that players can now go and withdraw items that they wish to keep a place hold in the correct place without needed to play about to reposition it after withdrawal or having to type the correct amount of the item in.

A picture of the All But One feature

Warrior Nation Sail The Seven Seas

This week the members of the Runescape Section took it upon themselves to sail a heavily damaged boat across the waters of Runescape in order to collect themselves a net load of fish. A large amount of fun followed and a large amount of holes appeared, however the members managed to hold the boat together and sail it back to harbor with no casualties. There was an amazing turn out to this event and below are two videos of the event, one by me and one by WNxShamanx.

For a full list of the turn out to the event and the details of all that happened look here

99 Magic I Pick You!

As some of you have noticed over the last couple of days, I have been in the clan chat, but said very little. The reason being I have been attempting to gain the highest level possible in the skill of Magic, this has been no easy feature, but I finally accomplished it this week.

Below is a video of the entire event and a picture of the level itself, sorry for the little warning everyone, but I was not expecting the level so early.

Runescape Section Meets The Smacktorium!

That's right, some members in the Runescape section have been at war recently with each other as some of you have noticed in the section. The first of these challenges was thrown down by WNxBurningKata against WNxSnake. The battle ensued and WNxSnake held his own against WNxBurningKata, and the reward for this was giving WNxBurningKata his own custom avatar as seen below.

WNxBurningKata's avatar at the moment

The next challenge was between WNxJoselito232 and WNxShamanx, this was a battle of member versus GM. Everyone was backing the GM to win, and holding true to his rank, WNxShamanx pushed this challenge aside. Now WNxJoselito232 is forced to hold a custom avatar for a week, hold your head high however you did well!

WNxJoselito232's avatar at the moment

Here is a video taken by WNxShamanx of the entire fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/v/8Y1wXOciga0

The final one for the week has been another rematch between WNxBurningKata and WNxSnake, this was another closely fought battle, in which WNxBurningKata won. Congratulations to you on pulling back a win and getting some reputation points in the process well done to all who have fought and keep it up!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Series

Summer Recruiting Contest:

It is now official, even though with little participation from all sides of the globe, AU has come out on top. Amarines winning the "best recruiter" award for the section recruiting a whopping 4 members.

He gets to wear a brand spanking new Avatar this coming Sunday.

While the rest of the section has to wear this for a week

Here are the standings.

Australia - 1st Place

WNxAmarines - 4 Recruits
WNxDusterk - 1 Recruit
WNxPsyker - 3 Recruits

Europe - 2nd Place

WNxViper - 1 Recruit
WNxSpankingApe - 2 Recruits

North America -Last Place

WNxVioletHeart - 1 Recruit

League of Champions

The League of champions is a monthly tournament the Dawn of War section runs every couple of months and is run for a week or so.

This time around saw our very own GM Locklear coming from behind to take the win. I think Locklear played 10 or so games in the last day of the tourney kicking Darkraven out of his spot in first.

Coming in second was Spanking ape and and following him closely behind in third was Darkraven.

North American Game Night

And there was bountiful amounts of Guts and glory, so much that our glorious leader Locklear had a few words to add.

Quote:
Basically it was just Me and FUBAR. Psyker promised to come back but never did. So then me and FUBAR proceeded to win every game (2v2's) and have sex with the stupid elves that me and Beanie hate so much.

Psyker for Lt. Gen!

The Dawn of War section would like to wish Psyker luck for the up and coming Lt. Gen Elections

Competitive Gaming

In addition to our usual awesomeness we now have (2v2) competition teams and a new spiffy new sub forum for our teams to... frolic in.

They will be training themselves up to compete in the ESL and other tournaments that might come their way.

However the other teams are still unable to defeat the IMBA combination of Team Lock&Rock. (*cough* IMBA turrets *cough*)

----------------------------

Credits:
Editing: WNxJokazWild
----------------------------
Battle for Middle Earth II: WNxAragorn
C & C Renegade: WNxm0use
Call of Duty 4 (EU): WNxZigge
Call of Duty 4 (PS3): WNxLord
Call of Duty: United Offensive (EU): WNxFatality
Guild Wars Series: WNxSneakyGnu
Halo 3 (Xbox 360): WNxEcho
Ikariam Gamma: WNxInoka
Rappelz: WNxoDiS
Runescape: WNxPhil422343
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War: WNxProb3

Warrior Nation

WNxAragorn
08-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Unregistered
#
Great reports guys, and excellent job Jokaz in organizing the Metro!

+rep

WOOT FIRST POST!

Warrior Nation

WNxMWDeez
08-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Unregistered
#
Nice work Jokaz. Great read all

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United States WNxCodosa
08-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Local Time: 12:39 PM
Heartboy
Haha, Nice report, BUT I FOUND A MISTAKE! ALERT THE MEDIA, GIVE ME 1,000,000$ FOR WHAT? THE SAFE RETURN OF..... Oops, said too much

But I did find a mistake, Shame on you Aragorn! Keep it up

<3

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxJanitor
08-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Local Time: 12:39 AM
WoW Characters
CSS God
Nice reports there.

Warrior Nation

WNxWalkingOwnage
08-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Unregistered
#
Well done all of you, keep it up !

Warrior Nation

WnxBianca
08-03-2008, 04:09 AM
Unregistered
#
Nice reports guys =]

Warrior Nation

WNxPhil
08-03-2008, 04:23 AM
Unregistered
Congratulations all for some really good reports!

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
08-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Local Time: 11:39 PM
El Niño
Awesome reports, picture and videos, who could ask for more

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

Australia WNxAmarines
08-03-2008, 05:34 AM
Local Time: 08:39 AM
Robot Rock
www.amarines.net
Great report guys, nice first report Prob3 =]

-A-

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

Christmas Island WNxGaz
08-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Awesome reports, the cod4 video was immense.

Warrior Nation

WNxÁngelCaido
08-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Unregistered
Nice reports again this week, welld one on the aces again and good job to oDis.

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxBigBird
08-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Official Guest
Retired
Great stuff CJs, keep it up

WNxCJL9788: I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

Warrior Nation

WNxDelirium
08-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Unregistered
16st - 31th ...I love it!

Great reports everyone, an entertaining read. Keep it up!

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
08-03-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
Great reportz guys

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Warrior Nation

WNxVucke
08-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Unregistered
Nice reports as usual

Warrior Nation

WNxCENA611
08-03-2008, 07:37 AM
Unregistered
Nice report as always! Wohoo! Go Lord, Ace Reporter

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United States WNxHawkeye
08-03-2008, 08:05 AM
ITS GREEN!
Great work CJs! Keep up the awesome work!

Closed Thread