Thread: Warrior Nation Metro - Issue #35 - June 8th 2008
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxDakX
06-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Unregistered
#
CJ News
Warrior Nation Metro - Issue #35 - June 8th 2008

Click the image to open in full size.
Warrior Nation Metro - Issue #35 - June 8th 2008

Letter from the editor:
As the sun sinks away, I grow tired. The pile on my desk hasn't decreased. One by one, the EJ's leave. ZH has shut himself in his office again, the guy never gets a break. So many reports, so little time. Every once in a while, a CJ silently tries and slide a late report under the door.
Late night editing is not good, you seem to miss a lot of errors, and your mood doesn't increase when you find that people submit reports after the dead line. But, non the less, the reports are wonderful to read. I hope you'll enjoy reading them, I know I did.

Index

Global Awards included:
  • Ace Awards
  • Review of the Month

Promotions included:
  • Battle Operations Commissioner
  • Elite Combat Journalists
  • Grand Master & Major
  • Field Operations Honor Guard & Captain
  • Battle Operations Honor Guard & Captain
  • Royal Guard & Military Police
  • Combat Journalists

Departments included:
  • Combat Journalist

Sections included:
  • 2Moons - WNxXanados
  • AirRivals - WNxBlackfearair
  • C&C Renegade - WNxm0use
  • Call of Duty (EU) - WNxFatality
  • Call of Duty 2 (EU) - WNxDma
  • Call of Duty 4 (EU) - WNxSquealer
  • Call of Duty 4 (PS3) - WNxLord
  • Fly For Fun - WNxKannade
  • Guild War Series - WNxTiger
  • Knight Online - WNxPop
  • Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle earth 2 - WNxAragorn
  • Pirates of the Burning Sea - WNxLordGene
  • Rappelz - WNxKRAZY IVAN
  • Sacred - WNxLordGene
  • Silk Road Online - WNxLordGene
  • Team Fortress 2 (360) - WNxMidnightGreed
  • Warcraft III Europe - WNxJeibo
  • War Rock EU - WNxStep07mar - FEATURED!

Warrior Nation

WNxDakX
06-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Unregistered
#
Global Awards

WNxPhoenix - Development
Development CJs are unlike any other. Instead of reporting when something happens in their section, they report every issue. Not only every issue, but multiple reports every issue. WNxPhoenix has reported 9 out of 10 Issues, and outstanding number of times. Her reports are of very high standards and always follows the formatting well. Therefore, she is awarded the Ace Award. (~WNxBlueFire)

WNxM0use - Section Journalist
You don't need to hamper this CJ for a report or to sign, you can trust that he'll sign well before time and will have me a nice report by deadline. He has had the featured a couple of times for his great and interesting reports. This member has carried on strong, a report every time, keeping up that same standard. Even with his duties as an adminstrator he still manages to make these amazing reports. Therefore he deserves to get the Ace Award. (~WNxFallenAngel)

WNxEcliptix - Section Journalist
It is probably not at all a big suprise that this CJ is awarded the Ace Award. Though being quite new he already stood out among the others. He has signed every single report, which isn't really a big problem considering he's still quite new, yet also managed to submit a report every second week which is quite a lot compared to others. The most striking thing is that this person received the Featured Report for two of his reports already. (~WNxZero-Hero)

Promotions

WNxHalifax - Smacktorium/Alliance
The search for someone worthy to fill the shoes left smelly
by WNxDaPope was long and arduous. They had to find someone with a comparable level of commitment and dedication, and fortunately, the search is over. The higher ups in the Battle Operations Department have decided to bestow upon WNxHalifax the privilege of picking up where he left off. Good luck Halifax. May the Smacktorium overflow with bloodshed.
(story by WNxMWDeez)

WNxKorsan - Previews/Reviews
In the short history of the P/Review Department, one person has always stood out. Helping out wherever he could, editing, checking, you name it he did it. So when the decision came to give P/Review their personal EJ, the choice wasn't hard to make. With great honor, we welcome into your midst: WNxKorsan, the new Elite Journalist for P/Review.
(story by WNxDakX)

WNxDruscilla - Creative Writing
After a long time of wandering around without a leader, a woman stepped up. Her stories were famous, they would take you away to far away places. Her feather would describes ancient saga's long forgotten. For her endless work, the reward has finally come. Leading the group of Creative Writing, our new Elite Journalist: WNxDruscilla.
(story by WNxDakX)

WNxStep07mar! - History
The shack was looking empty, Kiros desk was deserted. The rest of the historians were looking gloomy. Faith had ripped their beloved leader from his position. Many remembered the sunny day, when everything was good. Memories of long forgotten time, from sitting around the camp fire listening to tales, to rebuilding their club house.
Smacking his hand on the table, Step07mar awakened the rest of the historians from their slumber. "Why all the sorry face? New memories are waiting to be made." he said. "For now, lets have a party. After all, Kiros is out there, somewhere. He'll be back!" Watching the rest of the historians run outside, preparing, Stem07mar smiled. He'd show them what he was made off.
So without further ado, I welcome our new Head Historian, WNxStep07mar. May you uncover what is hidden. Oh, and enjoy the dust.
(story by WNxDakX)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
WNxChild - Guild Wars Series
WNxNightHall - Requiem: Bloodymare

WNxKoudo - Air Rivals
WNxKurisu - Holic Online
WNxEcho - Halo 3 - Xbox 360
WNxCrimestick - WoW Horde NA PvP - Anub'arak
WNxDerek - WoW Horde NA PvP - Anub'arak
WNxHyonzan - CabalSEA
WNxSephiwind - Ikariam Gamma

WNx master blaster - OGame
WNxRailkill - CabalSEA
WNxnGs - Call of Duty 4 (EU)

WNxSw33tie - Announcements
WNxLordGene - Clan Discussion
WNxSaeveth - Ikariam Alpha
WNxCarterV2 - Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
WNxVirtualMark - HL:2 Goldeneye Source
WNxMouna - Planetside

WNxTiger - Guild Wars
WNxEcho - Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
WNxKaze - Holic Online
WNxAustin1430 - Runescape

Department News

Combat Journalist

New sections
With the release of Ikariam Gamma, CnC 3 and Requiem: Bloodymare, empty spots have arisen on the Combat Journalist Roster. With new spots come applications. We from the CJD wish all the applicants the best of luck, and we hope to read many interesting application. And of course, we hope to welcome some of you to our wonderful section.

New history
With the release of the new section, history must be written. The ones that guard the legends of Warrior Nation will be on the look out for new members to aid them. To write down what has happened, to prevent mistakes made earlier, and to preserve the saga's, so that those that sacrificed their life will never be forgotten.

Featured Report

War Rock (EU)

Click the image to open in full size. Top story: A New Slogan!!!

As I have reported in previous issues, the leadership of the section decided that our old slogan (Planes, Tanks, and Big Guns OH MY!), was way too boring, so it was decided that it would be changed. This was to be done by gathering suggestions from section members, then giving them a vote on which one they wanted to see as our new slogan. The original suggestion thread was here, and the vote thread was here.

As you can quite clearly see, the winner of this contest was...

WNx Zacboi101 - War Rock, Long Live The Lag!!!

A big congratulations to him, as he now gets to see his slogan on the index page of the forums! Screenshot below.

A New Newsbanner!!(finally)

After a long time of being without a newsbanner, as it was far to big, the section's Major, WNxStep07mar, has decided to take it upon himself to resize and edit this, so it could be used in this very report. After a long two hours in a paint, using his time honed elite skills to craft it to (his creative) perfection, he managed to make it look like something resembling a newsbanner of some kind. The section thread can be found here, but for you lazy people, here are the results.

Before-Click the image to open in full size.

After-Click the image to open in full size.

Hmmm, the GAT might be getting a new request soon... or at least I would, had some of the sections members not been so disgusted with it! One member, Wnxfr3akkilla, took it upon himself to design a new banner, which after reviewing, is even better than the original and a good size as well. So congratulations to him, and a big thanks as well, for his newsbanner is now the official new one of War Rock EU! Banner pictured below.

Events and trainings!!!

With a lack of a BO Capitan in the section right now, there is a gap in the organised game points for our section. One secondary member has taken it upon himself to start these up again with not one, not two, but three events he will be running in the near future! This member is WNxHellDragon, who has just recently returned to our nation. I would like to say a big thank you right here to him, and I hope that he can continue to carry on with these organised events. Expect some reports of them in the next issue. Thread1. Thread2.

And to finish off

A short story concerning the section.

WNxStep07mar was in his war office, playing with toy soldiers, when WNxRayzee came in via being thrown through a window. "Trouble at all Ray?", asked the Major not looking up from his imaginary men. "Not really sir, we were just testing if your windows were durable just like you asked sir," replied the dazed and cross-eyed Captain. "Very well then, but refit them then throw WNxandrew2 through them, I need to see him."

So, after about three hours had passed, WNxandrew2 came flying through the same window. "May I ask why we don't use your door anymore sir," asked the phased MP. "It's quite simple, it's boobie-trapped for when WNxm0use steps through it, we all need to get promoted somehow you know." Used to such behaviour and talk by his section leader, Wnxandrew2 took the carved bone chair in front of Step's desk. "You wanted to see me sir?"

Rising from the now incomprehensible blob that was his make-believe battle, WNxStep07mar stood up. "Andy, there is a trouble facing us as a section. It is massive, omniscient, and will kill without a moments thought. I think you can guess what I am talking about?", said Step07mar with the tell-tell twitch of his cheek. "Is it the militia of ducks striking out of their pond like last week sir?", asked Andrew. "Don't be prosperous man, they were dealt with by the air force last week in the battle of the bench. I am talking now about the only threat that can truly destroy us. I am talking about the threat from the trees."

"Trees, sir?", asked the MP trying not to roll his eyes. "Yes of course. Can you not see the threat Andy? They have spies everywhere, in our gardens, parks, and even our buildings. They blend in, watching and stalking us. The know all of our secrets, and will stop at nothing to find out more! And while this is going on, their army is always having new saplings joining it's ranks, and arms in fact GROWING from them themselves. I suspect that within a few weeks, this base will be no more from an attack by these devious enemies. Something must be done NOW!", garbled the Major, his eyes bulging and spittle flying from his mouth. "Very well sir", said Andy while wiping saliva from his nose, "I will dispatch the Special Axe Service straight away into combat against all trees within a fifty mile radius."

"Then all is good then , you may go", said the Major returning to his epic battle. Just as Wnxandrew2 was climbing back through the window he spoke again. "See if you can find Colonel Wnxm0use and send him to me. I just got my new uniform my secretary has just informed me. She's coming in right now with it", he said with smug satisfaction.

"But sir", piped up the MP, I can not see her coming near this window." At that moment the door handle turned...

And now you all know what happens in the upper echelons of the War Rock EU section!

Reports

2Moons

Close Knit Group

With May's Rollcall stats being pretty low, its surprisingly to say, that the 22 members of our crew know each other very well. Goes to show that Quality over quantity does play a part in our section. I am so proud to be in a group of players that respect each other, and have a high moral standard in the game. We are a true guild, representing Warrior Nation on Trieste Server. One of the things I like about my guild, is that no matter in what circumstance or hardship we come across due to bad development on Acclaim's side, we manage to keep alive. We are currently the oldest running guild on the server and will be the last guild on the server to claim dominance over other guilds. Everyone looks out for each other, whether if another guild attacks one of our members, we either negotiate in a peaceful manner, if they don't comply, then necessary force will be taken by our Enforcers - WNxy0 and WNxXanados.

Xanados and WNxWakes waiting outside the DF gate, waiting to get in. Had an all-star line up.

Enjoying a nice day in Python and getting a tan in Python.

Welcome New Members!
This week's new members who have joined the forums and put forth their dedication to WN!

WNx DoT
WNxDevastation
WNxBlueBroly
WNxFulgore

Laranza and JDThaRealist Are Knighted

GM WNxWake led the coronation of our two most active players in the guild, WNxLaranza and WNxJDThaRealist. They both have excelled at their posts as valued members of the guild by contributing Dungeon Runs, motivating other members, and just being excellent chat buddies. Congratulations to them both!

WNxZakume hits 1 Billion PVP Points!

WNxZakume recorded the maximum PVP points allowed in-game and joins the One Billion Club alongside WNxEphrum in the Hall of Fame thread. He has fought countless of duels to achieve this monumental feat. People question who he have fought, and how many of them were people below his level, one Azure Knight stepped up to see if his skills were valid:

From the words of WNxXanados:

For the battle, it was to decide who has better usage of strategy and skills. I was 13 levels higher than him and had superior armor than he did, but in the aftermath he managed to knock off about 3k shield out of 24k. That's a lot for an Azure Knight to handle, and just shows he uses the right skills to outmatch his opponents. He also kites and times his Defense buffs accurately, making it hard to land a damaging hit. I, of course, won the duel. He'll be one of the best PVPers in Trieste when he reaches Level 90+

WNxGreyWolf Hits Level 90!
Our very only segnale WNxGreyWolf, the only segnale who trained from level 1 recently reached level 90. "We are so excited, it's like seeing our own child being born", quoted WNxXanados. Some of may not know, but grinding in 2Moons after level 50 is extremely hard. Reaching 90 is another pinnacle of dedication for this guild as most of our members are reaching it now. We come to realize how special it is to reach 90, not only do they get recognition, but also earn their name in the 2Moons Hall of Fame list. Kudos WNxGreyWolf!

That's all for now! See you next week!

AirRivals

Click the image to open in full size. We lost one…

Yeah, you’re reading it.
The brave of Bygeniou lost their first Mothership War.

It was morning for me while some were ready to go to bed.
By the time I logged in, the battle had already begun even when the mothership hadn’t spawned yet.
From our intelligence, we learned that the opposing ANI forces had already penetrated our defences and started camping our own maps. They had all our maps except the one with the Mothership in it when the event began.
So we started to put up our own camps to stop them from breaking trough the last defences. We held them off as long as we could, with an occasional Big Boom from them inbetween, and after a whole hour of stopping their rushes and attacks. They got trough and killed our Mothership.

Some blame it on the fact that there were no nation leaders online. I blame it on the fact that everyone was screaming like mad over trade chat and giving orders.

This isn’t a way of leading. We could have won if there was a little more organisation.

Everyone was so down after the event that some even logged…

This loss also had a negative side for me. If we would have defended it properly like we should have, I would have gotten my warpoint armor.

Click the image to open in full size. Nation News

Last week the ANI downed their first Strategic Point since the Open Beta started.

This all happened because half of Bygeniou didn’t listen to the Deputy Commander and didn’t want to make camps. And so on…

Here’s the link to a vid about the SP destruction made by our own WNxMace.

And heres a quote from the Deputy Commander afterwards.

Quote:
Well... yeah that sux but I couldn’t do anything cause:

1. It was 4:30am-5am when I received a text message from my girlfriend telling me something about a SP with 50%,I woke up and logged in asap!

2. When I logged in Paddy was already online giving orders so I went to see and the sp had 35-30% at that moment and 25 minutes left.

3. I checked the camps but, oh surprise, no camps at all, no M gears or B gears form camping, so I started to give orders to set up camps but...Paddy was saying something about to push or scan the Den (wtf?) and obviously most of then didn’t hear me.

4. Obviously you cannot camp a den if you don’t have a good gate camp, B gears were invisible rushing easy.

5. 5-7mins after I logged in the sp got killed, I was so pissed so I went back to sleep…

For me was not about numbers at that moment, just a really bad defence and strategy.
I heard that paddy wasn’t there when it started but he didn’t set up the camps properly when he came.

Click the image to open in full size. Promoted

We only had one captain since WNxCrossfire left his rank of captain for the AirRivals section.

Recently a new captain was chosen, and this is a Warrior Nation and an AirRivals veteran.

He used to have a moderator rank, but due to certain real life circumstances, he had to give up the rank. Now he is back as a captain and willing to fulfil his duty more than ever.

Gratz on the promotion mate!!

We all support you with your missions Koudo, have fun with the power that comes with this tag!

Click the image to open in full size. New Members

Again we have two new members joining Warrior Nation and the AirRivals section.

These are WNxHiroyushi and WNxJetaway.
So please give them a warm welcome and help them out where needed.

It’s a pleasure to have you guys, now go play meatshields please.

C&C Renegade

Click the image to open in full size. 3hour AOW V6

Last Sunday we played the 3hour AOW V6 event and it was great as always! Unfortunately only 20 people showed up this year, which is less than previous years, but that didn't matter much. Everybody had a lot of fun and that's the only thing that mattered! Check out the group photo we made on Cairo and the chaos screenshot from Atlas below! A movie about the event is also in production, but it will take a little while longer before I can release it.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
(click to enlarge)
ResultsThere will be a brand new 3hour AOW event next year, but we might even hold them twice a year due to popular demand!

Click the image to open in full size. Ace Reporter

Quote:

Awarded to those who write and submit outstanding news reports.

WNxm0use
You don't need to hamper this CJ for a report or to sign, you can trust that he'll sign well before time and will have me a nice report by deadline. He has had the featured a couple of times for his great and interesting reports. This member has carried on strong, a report every time, keeping up that same standard. Even with his duties as an administrator he still manages to make these amazing reports. Therefore he deserves to get the Ace Award. (~WNxFallenAngel)
Click the image to open in full size. Renegade X

Renegade X, the total conversion mod for Unreal Tournament 3, is still in production, but from time to time the developers release brand new screenshots. On the screenshot below you can clearly see the differences between the ''old'' Hourglass map and the ''new'' Hourglass map! I'm getting more and more excited about this mod myself, what about you?

(click to enlarge)

Click the image to open in full size. Havoc takes on Westwood

Instead of the usual Renseries I've got something else for you this week! This week you can see how the real Havoc takes on Westwood!

Click the image to open in full size. Screenshot Competition

Unfortunately there are no winners for the May '08 screenshot competition, as nobody entered the competition! I really hope to see some cool new screenshots next month, as I'm positive that some of you have some nice screenshots laying around somewhere.

Call of Duty (EU)

Click the image to open in full size. Caption Contest Launched

(o) - Official Thread

As I mentioned in my previous article, the call of duty section has started a new scheme which combines many weird and wonderful contest ideas into one thread and then each month we reveal a different type of contest for the members to participate in. This month has brought about a caption contest in which members have had to think of a creative phrase to capture the following picture starring yours truly and heat3999 in our usual crazy antics.

[Click here for the image]

Already there have been a quite a number of entries, a few of which send a smile across you face and I can't wait to announce the winner next issue.

Searching For New Members

(o) - Official Thread

Recently the call of duty section has lost quite a number of members to another clan in the same game formed from some of the long serving members of our section seeking a change. It has took the section by surprise and the results are quite evident but we are determined to not let this disrupt the section any more then it already has done and thus WNxScooby is proposing a recruitment day each week to try and up the numbers. I will inform you on how this is going next issue.

Groups & Fixtures For Rifle Only Tournament Announced
(o) - Official Thread

Well after many days of waiting, the groups and fixtures for the wnx and rabid 2 vs 2 rifle only tournament have been released to the public. The first matches for each group have also been decided with the deadline for all proposed matches being next Saturday. I wish all participants the best of luck and I look forward to telling you about the progress in the next issue.

Click the image to open in full size. Fun Event Voting Is Up

(o) - Official Thread

With my exams now over, I have taken up the task of returning my crazy fun events to the section again. The voting thread has been put up and members are voting for one of the following choices:

The Good, The Bad & The Plain Lucky

Think call of duty vs western shoot outs! well this is basically to celebrate the most awesome pistol in cod uo and both teams will be equipped with this pistol and this pistol only. It will be modded to do one hit kill, so whether you are bringing precise aim or a lucky charm to this event, prepare for some gun slingin' action!

Is That A Flying Arm?

This event is designed to get everyone used to aiming grenades and being able to judge the correct trajectory and cooking time. You don't really need to worry about running out of ammo as extra ammo then usual will be given to each player.Bringing ear defenders is advised!

Boom X10 HEADSHOT

Well this is only using two weapons which combine a high rate of fire with almost rifle like accuracy. Spraying will be kept to a minimum though, as to many peoples amazement the clips on those weapons do not last for ever so you will have to keep your wits about you to get kills but also not run out.

As you can tell, either of the above events is sure to cause a crazy night for all participants and I will tell you which one was chosen and the winner next issue.

Call of Duty 2 (EU)

Another week and another rollcall to be signed!

This week many people have started to join and rejoin the section. WNxTrigger’s cousins have recently joined as well as WNxAMP, who is responsible for the rebirth of the Clan Base team. WNxxiaNia has just made a statement that he’s back (although as non-primary for starters) and a lot of things have happened recently. Once again Rollcall’s here and there are still some hopes that the numbers might be pretty good. A place in the top 10 most “populated” sections in WN is a must! Basically this has been, again, a non-stop week. Those that were away for their final exams have lost a lot! Seems that the section is finally back on track and the major wound caused by those that left in a week is finally starting to heal. Let’s hope that things keep up this way for a very long time

The first interview!!

Yes, recently I’ve had an idea which was to make an interview to a member of the section. Someone that would not only be active in game but also someone that has been doing 150% everyday a week not only to the CoD 2 section but also to others. And since I had time I finally decided this would be the perfect moment to do so. I have chosen to make an interview to WNxIcey! I’d like to thank him and everyone else that helped with this. Here’s a link to the interview. Please have fun reading it and believe me this will be the first out of many more.

Servers...just countless

They came, they’re motivated and there’s just no stopping them. I don’t mean to make any distinctions but I shall start from the beginning of the week. With the arrival of WNxAMP there is also a new server which was generously donated by him. It’s a lag free server that could be used for some wars and even trainings. Once again thanks a lot!
Less than 48 hours ago, WNxTrigger and his cousins WNxSpider69 and WNxCAnInA have just add the idea of buying a server that they could use to train rifle only. The server will not only be useful for them( as it was the main objective) but also for WN and a very deep thanks to you 3 that have been doing amazing stuff lately!

E-Dom fresh meat!

Another week and another E-Dom match. This time the opponent was =8th=. They are sort of our rivals as we’ve played a lot of wars so far. This time there was no possibility for a draw. Either a win or a loss would matter. The match started and just…no comments. The score was 8-2 for =8th=. WNxBunnit wasn’t able to play with his normal skills so something had to be done. SO, WNxDoggerdaz came in second half and saved the game making it a tie 10-10. But that wasn’t enough. A new round had to be played to declare the winner. The enemy surprised us and we lost. We also lost our city, Geneva.

Smacktorium never ends!

Yea indeed! A new friendly rivalry has just begun! WNxZathom and WNxRedcoat are fighting to decide who’s the best. So far WNxRedcoat has got the advantage by winning in rifle only. But will WNxZathom come back? Or will WNxRedcoat be the top dog by crushing WNxZathom? So far the score was too tied and we hope to see a great match! Wager is rep so it’s quite good to win!

Call of Duty 4 (EU)

Trainings

As usual we've had our weekly trainings. On Tuesday we trained our homemap Crash, and on Friday we had the new map broadcast.

Read about it here and here.

The A-Team

The latest announcement from the officers is that we''ll get an "A-Team" for ClanBase. This means that the best members of the section will be put together in a team to play the important CB matches. The only thing announced yet is that there will be some team, so the rest is still open for everyone's imagination!

If you're wondering about how and what, click here.

Patch 1.6

One week ago the announcement came that NVIDIA would sponsor a Variety Map Pack for the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PC version. Wednesday they released a pre-release of the patch, and not long after a few hundred servers were streaming the new patch!

Thursday this announcement came online on www.callofduty.com:
Quote:
NVIDIA sponsors free Variety Map Pack for PC

New battle zones are emerging on the Windows® PC Front! Last, but certainly not least, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack for Windows PC is available online now. Sponsored by NVIDIA, the Variety Map Pack is available for download absolutely free of charge!

Just like the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, The PC Variety Map Pack will feature all four new downloadable maps: Broadcast, Chinatown, Killhouse and Creek.
Broadcast is a new map taken from the single-player missions. The environment where you play in is the office of where you make television programs and broadcast them.

Chinatown is the old map Carentan, which was in CoD1, CoD1:UO and CoD2, but this time the environment is changed from France to Chinatown. There are lights and sculptures everywhere, but there's also an illegal shop in a basement!

Killhouse looks more like a paintball field in a hangar. Everywhere are wooden walls and small wooden buildings, but it ain't a big map. When you are in a server with 30+ server you can kill half of the opposite team with just 1 grenade when you spawn!

Creek is the new sniper map. It's a large map with a huge valley in the middle. Everything is covered in bushes and there are small ridges in the walls which you can walk upon. If you try to rush, you have the bullets flying around your head.

Yesterday the Linux Server Files were also released, and we do now have a server running a mix of old and new maps. The IP is: 81.171.35.57:28973 .

Read more about it here.

This is how we do it.

Not so long ago our beloved member WNxDavott was promoted to BO Commissioner. When this happened, he left a spot open in the leadership. Our Major was missing in action, so the admin supports opened up the applications. When our Major's internet was restored and read through all the applications, he saw that this one stood out. Including his skills in clanwars, he'd be the perfect candidate for this spot. Now he has received what he has deserved, though he has big boots to fill!

WNxnGs

Call of Duty 4 (PS3)

New Recruits...

This week in the Call of Duty 4 section we have one new recruit that has enrolled to join the illustrious section, the member in question is WNxLORDcOoKt, I would like to personally welcome you to the section and I hope you remain active and have a great time with us, I'm sure you will. Even though only one new member has joined the section the roll call update so far is astounding as 7 days into roll call the section has managed to accumulate 57 people already with more expected to sign, 39 of the 57 members consisting of primaries and we are hopeful we can push over the 40 mark. Thank you to WNxBad2k70 for the updates and who I must say does an excellent job as leader of the section; we couldn't achieve these numbers without him.

Member of the Month...

This week the Member of the Month award for June was announced after members frantically voted for the most deserving person, it was a hard decision no doubt with a lot of members deserving the award, but one person in particular stood out among the rest of the members. Not only was he promoted in his first month, but he has also managed to have Member of the Month bestowed upon him. This member has made a good impression on all members and he is a credit to the section. He is active on Call of Duty 4 daily and he is also active on the forums, making him the perfect person to receive the award for this month. Please join me in congratulating;

WNxDakkel

Call of Duty 4 Olympics update....

Members of the Call of Duty section this week have been participating in the first Call of Duty 4 Olympics, with some being able to tally up times which are practically unbeatable. Events which members have participated in so far are The Crazy Run Race, The Hurdle Race and The Ducks on a Pond. Here are the leaders for each event so far:

Crazy Run Race - WNxFastGunna - 1:16:80
Hurdle Race - WNxFastGunna - 27.27
Ducks on a Pond - WNxBad2k70 - 65 points - 9 body shots, 2 head shots

Congratulations to the leaders of the events so far, as these times are going to be tough to beat, but these are just 3 of the events that people have participated in so far, and there are another 3 in which leaders are to be announced. Many members are expected to partake in more events over the weekend so there's every possibility that the event leaders could change, good luck to everyone that takes part in an event this weekend, to view the times of other members in some of the events the link will be posted below.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=418880

And Finally...

The month of June for the section so far has been full of celebrations with 3 birthdays occurring this week, the first person who has been with the section since the founding of it and what a person this member is. Respected by everyone in the section, and is a gracious and excellent guy indeed. WNxGreenblack34 turned 20 something this week, just subtract 5 from the last number on his name, I didn't say the exact age so he can't kill me for it haha, just remember Green your as old as you feel. Another member who celebrated his birthday this week was WNxTaka who turned 17 this month, this person is also a respected member and is a great guy who is always active. The final birthday of the section was WNxCeltic16, another active member of the section, Happy birthday to all of you and I hope you all got what you wanted, oh and I'm still waiting on that piece of cake. Finally double XP has started this weekend of Call of Duty so get out their and steam through those prestige's, have fun everyone.

Fly For Fun

A Special Event Announced...

This Week WNxSilencer, announced a mysterious upcoming event. Not too much is known about it, but it seems to be something special as he firmly announced: "Be there. No Really, Be there."

Who knows what is in store for the WNxFlyFF crew? If you want to find out, come June 29th @ 21:00 GMT or 5:00 pm EST. Hope to see you there!

Announcement Thread: here

A Joyous Celebration
We would just like to acknowledge that our WNxFlyFF member, WNxMills is now 22! Congratz Mills!

B-Day thread: here

A Fond Farewell
This week we observe a sad day (for some of us) as we acknowledge the stepping down of two FlyFF Game Masters.
-Xagel
-feelZ
We of the WNxFlyFF section, salute them as they step out of their e-FlyFF GM positions. Good Luck to you two, and Goodnight.

link to e-FlyFF forum topic: here
WN thread: here

Guild Wars Series

A new leader has been chosen

WNxUnicorn, WNxTilly and WNxTiger had the hard task to search for a new Leader of the family. It has been a tough decision but after more then 2 weeks they were able to choose the best for the role. And so it happened that at Sunday June.1st a new leader was announced. This person has been a Battle Operations Honor Guard before, but this time she has been chosen to lead our family.

Everyone please congratulate her again and send her your best luck in her new role.

WNxChild, Grandmaster for Guild Wars Series

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=420519

A new CJ on the block

After the resignation of WNxSneakyGnu a long time ago, the section has been without a CJ. Serveral family members, like WNx Ariel Nightingale, WNxJman, WNx X Wick and WNxTiger, have written the metro since then to make sure that the section was in every edition. The new CJ has not been announced on the forums even though the Grandmaster, WNxChild, kept saying that she would post it, but in the end she respected the wish of the new CJ because this person told her that the announcement would be placed in the next metro.

So for the one’s who did not notice it yet, please meet your new CJ:

Applications for Honor Guard Field Operations

Soon after her promotion to Grand Master, WNxChild posted up the applications thread for Honor Guard Field Operations, which is open to all primary’s to apply for when they are willing to. It is a fun position to have but keep in mind that it is more then just a tag, you have to work hard and together with all the other officers to keep the roster up to date, forums clean and whatever else Child has in mind for you. Good Luck to everyone who is applying for this role and may the best person win

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=421225

The Tale of Wurm hunting

WNx X Wick has started his own tradition by writing down complete stories about the in game adventures, including screenshots of the Stars of the Story.

This time he wrote about the adventures in a Dungeon, where they had to survive 5 levels full off wurms, bats, giant ice beasts and snowballs, all to kill the Queen of Wurms to stop her from showing her big, ugly body ever again.

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=419830

New Family Members

It took us a while to convince him, but we finally succeeded because he has changed his primary game and is now a full time family member, so please everyone say hi to

WNxJokazWild.

Other members who have joined us are: WNxSpartan2k9 as primary member and WNxOrion as secondary member.

Welcome to the family everyone and you will not regret it.

Helping out is always a good thing to do

WNxTrillain announced that she will switch her primary and secondary game around to help out Sacred to stay out of Development or even worse to get cut from Warrior Nation.

Good Luck helping them out Jen, you will be missed but Sacred can use all the help they can get.

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=422017

How to Build a Build

WNxJoshStargun decided to post up how you can build a build after given advice about it himself in the past.

It is a very useful thread and the members like the initiative he has taken.

Keep up the great work Josh

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=422262

The Guild Wars in game title spree

This week it looked like a plague was going on in the section. A lot of members have gained new in game titles. So please everyone congratulate the following family members on achieving their titles:

WNxJokazWild as Eternal Conqueror of the Underworld

WNxBalgador as Legendary Guardian

WNxJokazWild as Slayer of All

Congrats everyone and good luck on achieving the next title.

And the Night has Fallen

WNxTrillain posted that she has finally beaten Nightfall and is showing it off

Congrats on beating the game.

Thread: http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=422487

Never give guy’s money

That’s right look at what the title say’s and you will agree with me after reading it. After all guy’s should spend their money on nice presents for the Girls!

WNxThrawn posted that he was so bored that he started to get money to finally buy the armour for his warrior. It took him ages as he posted so if you want to sue him, then just go ahead.

WNxDarkNyte decided to get armour for his Monk and posted that he went of to get it

Congrats on the new clothes guy’s but next time don’t forget to buy something nice for the Ladies as well.

Last edited by WNxDakX; 06-08-2008 at 05:02 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxDakX
06-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Unregistered
#
Knight Online

Welcome a New Member!

All please welcome WNxDaBoner to our clan!

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=419627

Help the Clan!

Yes, I may be a hypocrite for saying this, but go to LW whenever you can! We usually win the Thursday wars (usually) so don't miss out! NP is something that is in most cases O.K. to leech, especially if you're a low level. So leech proudly and have fun during war!

Section Motto Contest!

We're in need of a new section motto! Come here and submit your suggestions. If one of your submissions is good enough, you can win 5 mil, 10 mil, or a pair of Pathos Gloves! Good luck!

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=418793

Screenshot Contest Final Results

Congratulations to the winners! We had a fun time with this competition and witnessed some stunning submissions!

1st Place: WNxArby with 31 points
(Broken by tie-breaker):
2nd Place: WNxZydar with 10 points
3rd Place: WNxCootie with 10 points

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=420520

Battle for Middle Earth II

Click the image to open in full size. Screenshot Of The Week Winner #8

This week's theme was 'Omg, noob!'.
9 out of 12 decided that the best screen-shot of all that participated (click here to see them all) is WNxsevv's screen-shot, as it fits perfect with the theme. Here is it:

(Click to see full version)

You can see how the poor Ents were trying to stop the might Balrog (hopeless). Congratulations sevv, and keep them coming! [LEFT]

Click the image to open in full size. New Tourney In Our Section!

A new tourney has been organized by our officers crew. This time it will be a Mentor-mentee tournament. As soon as they sign up, the mentor will have to train his mentee by 16th of June, when the 1 vs 1 games between mentees and the 2 vs 2 games between teams will begin. This will last one week, and after, top 4 teams will play semi-finals.
I'm sure the mentees will learn a lot of things from their mentors, and in the end, everyone will have won something (knowledge, experience, trophies).

I wish good luck to all of you, and may the best team win!

Pirates of the Burning Sea

Clan Wide Recruitment Video announced!

The VAT has created a clan wife recruitment video for the Pirates of the Burning Sea section. The Grand Master hopes that it will increase activity and recruitment for the section. For the past weeks the section’s been going through some tough times. The section is hoping to see more activities and events to boost up activity. With 16 primary members signing roll call is not looking good for the section itself, and everyone hopes when the video is completed, it will boost up new recruits to the section.

The Current situation with activity and the map flip

WNxEvil Burrito stated that after the map flip this weekend, he is hoping that everyone will get back to normal business. He hopes that everyone gets back on their feet and get active. He is willing to help everyone out as much as possible to get people back in the game. When the flip goes through, WNxEvil Burrito hopes that it will change everything and bring things back to normal!

Roll Call Stats for May 2008

Member count (Primary): 16
Member count (Secondary): 6
Member count (Total): 22

The Section is currently in borderline status for May 2008. The section hopes to see a boost in activity and new recruitment for the section. The section has had low activity for the past month and the Grand Master hopes that there will be new recruits rolling in for June 2008’s Roll Call. WNxEvil Burrito has some ideas to boost recruitment and he hopes that it will work out for the section.

Rappelz Section

Clear The News! KRAZY IVAN is back!

After becoming one of the primary members of the Rappelz section, KRAZY IVAN searched for more. He sat there and was wondering, what would be the right position for him? As he tried to look into HG or MP, the positions did not suit him, so he wandered on. Until he decided to apply for the position of Combat Journalist. As the days passed by, he sat there waiting for the mail-man for the confirmation letter. The day finally came, and WNxKRAZY IVAN was promoted to CJ of Rappelz section.

As he was promoted, his work was not over, he created an event, that yet still continues. The event? The Weekly Write off. As many of the members are busy, the event is continuing. The game consists of creativeness and thinking, to write a piece of anything, but it has to be original work. Congratulations, KRAZY IVAN!

WNxKRAZY IVAN

As one leaves, the other comes.. With fate and dignity

Since the former GM left, the section was left on it's own to survive. Luckily a brave Honor Guard stood up and took charge, WNxFlameFox, with the assistance WNxDesperado. Days passed and died, until the thread of hope came up, "Apply To be GM!" Great brave members decided to apply, and wait for Moebius and Tiger to decide who will be the great leader of Rappelz section WN. All Applications in! Now wait for who will be the one, the chosen one. The moment came and the thread of promotion came, announcing the new Grand Master. CONGRATULATIONS WNxDesperado! A former WN paladin of the Rappelz section is now the GM of his section. The press ran in, and the parties are about. The only thing Des said himself, "But why me? Lol, I was only a Paladin."

WNxDesperado

Although he lead the section well, he is not GM, but one who is great still!

Mentioned before, WNxFlameFox, has decided to step down from the position of HG BO. He has lead the section, as Axle left, and tried to pull a whole Online Guild with his bare hands (literally) with the help of Desperado. He (FlameFox) explains, that the job is not as fun as it used to be, but will apply to be the HG FO, of the section. We will always remember you Fox as a great BO, for the events you created and for the things you have accomplished in this section. LONG LIVE FLAMEFOX! And let's make sure he will get promoted to HG FO. Farewell, but yet you still stay, as a friend and leader.

"You know what this means flame ..... new sig time, ha" WNxannoying1

Sacred

Roll Call stats for May 2008

Member count (Primary): 12
Member count (Secondary): 1
Member count (Total): 13

Section is on probation after a poor roll call turnout. Grand Master WNxZargoz hopes that everyone starts signing roll call. At least half of the primaries are not signing roll call and this has made the section feel upset. The section hopes to have everyone sign roll call for the month of june and boost the primary count. If they don't get 15 primaries by the end of June's roll call then they will be cut from Warrior Nation. WNxZargoz does not want to have this happen at all. Sacred 2 comes out in September and he is hoping that the section will survive by then and boost new recruits from the new release of Sacred 2.

Members Missing in Action!

WNxZargoz has made a thread for members that haven't signed roll call in awhile. The list is very disappointing since there are some members on the roster that hold a leadership rank and they haven't signed roll call for the month of may. The Grand Master hopes that everyone can sign roll call and save the section from getting cut. With Sacred 2 coming out in September, they must survive for the next 3 months to take advantage of Sacred 2. The section will start talking to the members that are Missing in Action and get them to sign roll call. June 2008 Roll call has started and time is running out. The section hopes that they can stay alive for June and survive it for another month.

Silk Road Online

New Grand Master Announced!
With WNxPoser going on LoA, the section leadership needed a new Grand Master to take over the current situation that's been going on with the low activity and low roll call results. The leadership picked WNxDynasty as the new Grand Master. He has shown positive attitude and getting all the members motivated to not let the login problems let them down. He is happy that he has become the Grand Master and he will make sure that the section does not fall apart. Everyone in the section thinks that the leadership picked a great person to lead the section during its hardest times. Section congratulates him on the promotion and looking forward to working with him.

Severe login problems for Warrior Nation Members

A lot of people in Silk Road are having a hard time logging in due to massive people logged into the server. The section is feeling it very bad even after the major banning of bots and cheaters. The section is hoping that the game will increase their server slots for each of their servers they have. Many members have given up on logging in and leaving the section. The Grand Master had an excellent statement about why people should stay in Silk Road Online. Hoping that members see that there is hope and stick to the problems.

Quote from the sections Grand Master
“Well there isn't much of a point if you can manage to get into the game. Silk Road is an amazing game, but then the cons FAR out-weigh the pros for most. As you can see, that’s why half the posts on the forums are asking for ways to solve problems or complain to JoyMax about the login problems. This is why the section continues to lose members while struggling to gain new ones. It is not easy to get members to get past the initial problems of SRO and the comapnies problems with bots, and not to mention, leveling to a point where it is enjoyable. Then again, SRO is a good enough game to players that will go through all of this to play it. That is why the section is still here today.”

The Grand Master hopes to see new members rolling in and boost activity up even when everyone is having a hard time logging in. The section has great hope that things will get back to normal here in the next month or two.

Roll Call results for May 2008

Member count (Primary): 17
Member count (Secondary): 11
Member count (Total): 28

Roll Call has been very low for the past months and now the section is in borderline status. WNxDynasty is hoping to see more people sign roll call and hopefully get some new recruits in. With the current situation with the logging in problems, the section expects to be low on new recruits until the maker of the game resolves the login issues. The section hopes for a full recovery and a miracle to get out of borderline status for June's 2008 Roll Call.

GM’s of the game has stepped up!

Once again, the GM's of the game have stepped up their game. Sadly, it was not another bot ban which would have been great. However, they are planning major updates to the game. The maximum level of the game will be increased, and the map will be extended. However, only (WNxDynasty) the GM will be able to make any use of the level cap increase. However, despite the level, people like to see change, so this will bump up activity hopefully. Another part of the update will include events, which will benefit all levels. One event is a simple boost in the amount of exp you gain, the other being Capture the Flag. We’ve had the Capture the Flag event before, and it was great. All levels can participate, and it is loads of fun.

Section Spring Cleaning!

Our Admin support had brought to our attention that we had several accounts that needed action. Thus we began, sort of a spring cleaning of the members in our section. We had to delete several accounts that were signing roll call, but luckily we caught a few just in time, and got the members to post, saving us a few members. With the amount of members that left this month, from account deletion to just plain changing to another game, we predict we will not have 15 primary members next month. It also brought to our attention that we had too many officers since we had 2 FO's and BO's, 2 MP's, and 3 AS' leading a section with a primary count of 19. Our two FO's were inactive in-game, so thus we had decided to de-tag them. We all agreed that two members would remain as BO's, to help plan events and pitch in on the monthly report. FO's do not have any mandatory out-of-section duties, and thus we believe it would be better to have 2 BO's instead of one BO and one FO to boost activity and events during the login and bot troubles in game. With this new leadership structure, the section will see more events and contests to boost up activity and new recruits.

Team Fortress 2 (360)
May Roster and Promotions...
So ends another month within our section. This month, we have done well and increased our member count up significantly. A total of 6 members, 3 primary and 3 secondaries, have joined (or in some cases, rejoined ) our section. Though not as impressive of an increase since last month, it is still a great feat to be maintaining our section's roster with many loyal members. We would gladly take quality over quantity any day. Good job guys.

May Numbers
Member Count (Primary): 36
Member Count (Secondary): 8
Member Count (Total): 44

April Numbers
Member count (Primary): 33
Member count (Secondary): 5
Member count (Total): 38

As for promotions, it has been an even better month since last time, with members taking things seriously and begin to start climbing up the ladder. Our members who were previously promoted last month in April rose even higher, each given another rank up, while the majority of our privates have begun to distinguish themselves and move up the ladder as well. To see the full list of promotions, click in the link below. Congrats guys. Very well deserved!
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=415973

And The Winner Is...
Recently within the month of May, we had a section wide contest to choose our new game motto. Our old motto, "Unwrap The Orange Box" did not seem to be very popular, most likely due to the fact that it was not chosen for us. Therefore, our Major WNxDeagleer issued an order to think of a new slogan that we as a section could be proud of. After about a week of brainstorming, all the suggestions were put in a poll. Afterwards, the finalists were chosen, as the were:

Contestant Number 1:
"It falls within the purviews of your conundrums of philosophy."

Contestant Number 2: "The Cake Is A Spy."

Contestant Number 3:
"Mmmmmf mmmf!"

Contestent Number 4:
"Cloak. Stab. Win."

Contestent Number 5:
"MEEEEEDIC!!!"

As funny, smart, and annoying as these finalists are, only one can win, and the winner was Number 2, "The Cake Is A Spy!" The suggestion was given out by our resident scout and Field Ops Captain WNxDeadRobot and combines the famous gaming phrase from The Orange Box game, Portal, with our Orange Box game Team Fortress 2 together to make a smart funny line that we think would be a smashing hit for us. It certainly represents our hilarious yet conniving playing style as a section, as well as our love for cakes, making it the perfect selection. Thanks alot Robot!

Frankly My Dear, I don't Give A Damn
Our Battle Ops Captain, WNx Sir Corky, recently sent out a Leave Of Absence form out for himself. As of right now he is on hiatus and will not be back too soon, however for good reason. Though many of us within the section could not tell because he was always so active, he actually has a pretty busy and difficult job. That along with him moving, makes him officially unable to continue his duties for Battle Ops for our section. Currently living in Kentucky, Corky is soon going to move back to New York City, and with that, he also has to study for a bar exam in the Big Apple as well. He has done so much for us, so a break is quite deserved. With so many things going on in his life, he would not have time to be playing Team Fortress 2 with us and train to become a lawyer at the same time. So we in the whole section wish WNx Sir Corky a bold farewell and good luck in his tests. We will all miss you in the 2 months you will be gone and cannot wait for the end of July so that you may come back. Adios amigo.

Warcraft III Europe

Sausages!

If I didn't get your attention with this, then good, because I won't be looking like a fool. If, on the other hand, I did, then that's even better, since I'm in a very good mood today, and I don't think you're going to be able to stop reading throughout the report. Let us move to reporting the section's news though...

New Leadership:

Our one and only, sexah in a way that only a Bulgarian can be, heavy weight champion of the wooorld and precious leader, WNxWondeRy, has finally announced whom his team is going to be consisting of.

In the various ranks of the leadership we now find:

HG-FO: WNxMadness. One of the top players that have ever lived in the glorious, and way too comfortable to leave, chambers of Warcraft III Europe.

HG-FO: WNxJukki. Simply put, the DotA Master. He has been chosen to be mainly responsible for the newly found DotA-Division of the section.

HG-BO: WNxJeibo. Yes. He's pretty cool too.

There is still a vacant spot for, the more valuable than all the silver and gold of the Aztecs, Royal Guard. Let us all hope that someone worthy of having access to the Private Forums, and holding the rank itself will show up soon enough.

Click the image to open in full size. Inactivity Beware...

This week, amount of Events and general coolness of the section, has been increasing faster than the price of petrol.
  • The Internal 1v1 Tournament has reached its 3rd Playweek, finding WNxMadness and WNxSayNoob leading Group 1 and Group 2, respectively.
  • After a quicker than the Black Beauty poll, it has been decided that the first Game Night, for the section, is going to be held this Tuesday, the 10th of June.
  • Finally, WNxSinister has started discussing ways to use LAN, through which each member will be able to experience a lag-free gaming environment, while playing with other members, from all over Europe.

Other Combat News, WNxWondeRy was the subject to WNxJeibo's first experiment, aka Interview, which you can find and read here. No actual animals were hurt during this experiment.

Click the image to open in full size. We're not done yet!

The section might be out of Development, however recruits keep flowing in.

Thus, the warm and welcoming applause for WNxFloris, the newest fly caught in our web and captured by WNxLundiz, while WNxSinister was the first to welcome him on the family table. (Yes, that could be considered cannibalism. Metaphors, kids.)

Tune in next week, to find out if we're still kicking.

----------------------------

Credits:
Editing: WNxDakX
*** Department: WNxDakX

2Moons : WNxXanados
AirRivals : WNxBlackfearair
C&C Renegade : WNxm0use
Call of Duty (EU) : WNxFatality
Call of Duty 2 (EU) : WNxDma
Call of Duty 4 (EU) : WNxSquealer
Call of Duty 4 (PS3) : WNxLord
Fly For Fun : WNxKannade
Guild War Series : WNxTiger
Knight Online : WNxPop
Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle earth 2 : WNxAragorn
Pirates of the Burning Sea : WNxLordGene
Rappelz : WNxKRAZY IVAN
Sacred : WNxLordGene
Silk Road Online : WNxLordGene
Team Fortress 2 (360) : WNxMidnightGreed
Warcraft III Europe : WNxJeibo
War Rock EU : WNxStep07mar

Last edited by WNxDakX; 06-08-2008 at 05:03 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxMWDeez
06-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Unregistered
#
Great reports all. A lot of them this time, huh Jorg? Good job all. Keep it up

Warrior Nation

WNxKorsan
06-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Unregistered
#
thats one huge metro.... and im in it!

Warrior Nation

WNxStep07mar
06-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Unregistered
#
I get promoted to ECJ AND get featured

I feel special now xD

Warrior Nation

WNxAmRaS
06-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Unregistered
#
The reports looking great

Warrior Nation

WNxXanados
06-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Unregistered
#
Yay nice reports everyone!

Warrior Nation

WNxDakX
06-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxMWDeez View Post
Great reports all. A lot of them this time, huh Jorg? Good job all. Keep it up
Yeah.. a few of em were late. >.> But.. yea.. I put them in anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKorsan View Post
thats one huge metro.... and im in it!
Yup, I hope you like it. You earned it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxStep07mar View Post
I get promoted to ECJ AND get featured

I feel special now xD
You are. Enjoy it.

Warrior Nation

WNxCokemonkey
06-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Unregistered
Long ass reports are poppin' up lately, guess I should just get used to it

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
06-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Local Time: 07:45 PM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
great reports everyone!

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
06-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Local Time: 08:45 PM
nice reports people

Warrior Nation

WNxKurisu
06-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Unregistered
I am liking this report and congrats to you all.

Warrior Nation

WNxFloris
06-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Unregistered
really nice gj

Yeh iam even in it

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJokazWild
06-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
Great Job editing!!! Nice reports!!!

-Jokaz-

Warrior Nation

WNxDarkAngel
06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Unregistered
That's one massive metro xD I like it though. Read the featured, skimmed through the others.

That's one massive editing job Dakx

Warrior Nation

WNxMatro
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Unregistered
wow..thats long

hehe nice job

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

United States WNx X Wick
06-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Wow! A lot of reports ! Must have been tough picking the featured. Keep it up you CJ's! And sexy report Tger

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxJanitor
06-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Local Time: 08:45 PM
WoW Characters
CSS God
Great reports !

Warrior Nation

WNxVenus
06-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Unregistered
Props to all those nice reports