Thread: This Is a Disgrace
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxOtakuRagna
03-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Unregistered
#
This Is a Disgrace
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=26827868

Story : Girl IGN Fayejin died of a stroke and passed away. Her Horde clan decided to hold a memorial/funeral in Alliance contested grounds, WinterSpring. They say she liked the water, snow and how the Alliance put it, 'She liked PVP' as it was a PVP server. Many came....

This part, is kinda cruel, but funny if you watch the movie
Alliance clan named 'Serenity Now' held a plan to crash the place. One of their members sneaked up behind the user controlling Fayejin's character and absolutely raped her < <. Then their clan members which were in line for the que (To bow and give respect to Fayejin) all started attacking everyone.

It was so god damn funny when I watched the movie as there were a 50 dead bodies in a line. That is 1 hell of a PVP clan .

Movie Link : http://69.28.161.148/movies/sn-pvpserver.wmv

Anyways, Shame on them and any1 who participated in the slaughtering...

Warrior Nation

WNxBrearel
03-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Unregistered
#
someones quote from WN was posted in that movie

Warrior Nation

WNxAnger
03-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Unregistered
#
I think the whole thing is sad over all.

Warrior Nation

WNxYofu Chingwang
03-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Unregistered
#
cant dl the vid...but yea thats pretty retarded...tho semi funny...still haha im torn as to feel angered or humored.

Warrior Nation

WNxSabur
03-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Unregistered
#
reading the comments on the post make me want to die with laughter. WHO CARES. "You wouldn't storm into a funeral and kill all the people IRL would you?" hell no I wouldnt, but wow is a GAME and only that. She died, its sad, but all this bull about her being a "good player" and how "she used to fish at the lake because it calmed her".... Its a game. In the scheme of things, WoW will never matter . Who knows what her real life was like? Shes dead, im sure she had a real funeral, and anyone who REALLY cared about her couldve gone and payed their respects there, like a real friend would. not whine because some kids ruined a virtual funeral on WOW....If I died, I know I could care less about my video games, and I would cry in the heavens above if thats what people remembered me for.

Last edited by WNxSabur; 03-11-2006 at 02:40 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxVintage
03-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Unregistered
#
That event took place on Illidan, where the USA WN horde section is. A few of our members attended that service, and knew this person. The fact that any of you think it's funny disgusts me. Sure it's a pvp server, but they wanted something nice for the people who knew her and liked her, but would never be able to attend a real funeral. Grow up. Serenity Now is a pathetic guild, not "one of hell of a pvp guild." If you knew half the stuff they did, you'd think differently. And the reason why they win "50vs21" is because the 50 horde are dressed in tuxedos, holding flowers in their off-hands. GG pvp?

But sure, it's interesting enough. I don't think too highly of them though.

Last edited by WNxVintage; 03-11-2006 at 02:49 AM..

Warrior Nation

WnxxSnipersGox
03-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Unregistered
#
being a jerk online is easy, all it takes is a keyboard, a mouse, and no heart.

paying repect to a dead fellow gamer has often happened in many games i've known, i've known marriages tat started over the game. I honestly doubt any of these ppl would know where she lives/afford to go there anyway. u ever done a silent moment for blah blah, ya, thats what this is, and if you find this to be sad and laughable? then u my friend have no heart.

Warrior Nation

WNxClown
03-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Unregistered
#
i think somebodys been playing WoW more seriously then others...

funny.

btw..

death is nothing at all

Warrior Nation

WNxGhozt
03-11-2006, 06:12 AM
Unregistered
#
theres different perspectives.. if u no the person.. u would be more then happy to see them guys rot n hell

if u dont no the person.. its sad, it really is.. but even morbid, grotesque comedy.. is still comedy

the ppl that find if fucked up, dont say they take the game too seriously cuz either way its fucked up.. if these things were just "Games" why be in a clan that exists further then the game. think if your best NON RL friend in this clan died and yall did that for them.. u would be pissed as all hell at that guild.. do unto others as u wish others to do unto u. people get attached to people, u meet, and get to know ppl u meet in the game, in the internet, etc. only difference is.. u cant kiss em, u cant go chill, u cant SEE them.. wow, big deal, i dont need to see someone for us to have things in common.. what them people did is fucked up as all hell.. any one who thinks otherwise its understandable, but i still say its fucked up.

i do see how u would think its funny, if u take away the seriousness of the incident, it is funny.. but if u actually think about the entire thing.. its no where close to funny..

just my opinion.. help yall get to know me a lil bit since im new to this part of the clan..

lata
Eric

Warrior Nation

WnxxSnipersGox
03-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxClown
btw..

death is nothing at all
heh, saw the movie man, let those who don't treasure life die, for their life is wasted. but then, i am not surprised u say that seeing gara as ur sig =p

Warrior Nation

WNxReaper
03-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Unregistered
Tochy Touchy

Closed

_Reaper_

Closed Thread