Thread: I've got something to confess...
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxGraslu
04-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Local Time: 01:12 AM
Important
I've got something to confess...
I know many of you been wondering over the years I've been here how did I manage to get that advantage over the rest of the players and stay there for so long, I think it's time now to give an answer to that.

It's true, I do have an unfair advantage against you.

This probably helped me on tournaments and other matches. Everyone saw what changed on me, but they never noticed or related it to my new and better performance. You could always see it on first sight. From never winning and struggling in practices, to winning every single tournament and most practices, and of course against the biggest and best players too, from losing to winning in such a short time. There sure was something strange with me. And it's true, you were right all the time.

My advantage

Click the image to open in full size.

That's right, since I was 20 I've been training with the Carrington Institute and got the best score ever recorded there.

After my missions (some of them really hard and shocking) I came back with more experience than ever, faster reactions, perfect aim, etc.; everything that you'd expect an A++ agent to have.

I felt like it was about time for everyone to know, and I hope that this clears out all the doubts people had with me. The advantage will always be there unless someone starts training and learning all the strats to become another A++ agent. Good luck!

No, I'm not a girl called Joanna Dark and I don't have 20 years, happy April Fools! : )

Also practice reports and league updates will come soon after this weeks' practice, I promise
TL;DR = My profile picture is Joanna Dark, not a "random tough guy" like "someone" thought. : )

Warrior Nation

Poland WNxRicky
04-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Local Time: 01:12 AM
I knew you were a haxxor Graslu, just didn't know how big of a haxxor you really are.

<a href=http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic45391_5.gif target=_blank>http://warriornation.net/Forum/signa...pic45391_5.gif</a>

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxUufje
04-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Local Time: 12:12 AM
:>
Gotta love Jomanna's power.

Journalist - BO Captain - Historian - Editor - Major - Historian - Captain - Publisher - Editor