Thread: Please wish a happy birthday to...!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxGraslu
02-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Local Time: 11:47 PM
Happy Birthday
Please wish a happy birthday to...!
Click the image to open in full size.
Our seciton!

As of February 15th, 2016, the section has officially turned 10 years old if we count since it was released from development!
That means we've been supporting this game for 10 years with our servers, tournaments, events, and practices.

Over these years, we've had 10 different majors, played 254 practices (First practice being played in 2008), 23 tournaments and 7 scrims. There are obviously other events that I'm not counting here, like team practices, fun nights, or celebrations like the anniversaries. If you want to have more information about what happened during these 10 years, you can take a look at our history thread that got updated recently.

Sadly I can't do any event this time (I don't feel too good), but if any of you wants to jump in-game and celebrate our 10 years in GE:S, you're obviously free to do so!

Warrior Nation

Poland WNxRicky
02-16-2016, 10:52 AM
Local Time: 11:47 PM
Well, I'm up for some pubbing, if nothing else. We should have a bigger celebration, maybe some day this week.

<a href=http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic45391_5.gif target=_blank>http://warriornation.net/Forum/signa...pic45391_5.gif</a>

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxUufje
02-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Local Time: 10:47 PM
:>
Woop! It's good to this section lasting so long. It's a real achievement, few sections have reached this mark.

10 majors, which means one major per year. We've always had a low turnover. I guess we have a lot of loyalty, there are a lot of members in our section who've stuck around for many years.

We should celebrate this, maybe this weekend or next week. There's plenty of things we could do.

Journalist - BO Captain - Historian - Editor - Major - Historian - Captain - Publisher - Editor