Thread: Welcome New Members (Sign-In)
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxSuperSperm
04-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Unregistered
It said.. read and reply... here is my reply.

Does this get me a free order of taquitos?

Warrior Nation

WNxTenBit
04-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Unregistered
TenBit, aka WNxTenBit, formerly known as WNxAnomaly from a way long back, back when Kenwayy was still here! =(
Anyhoo, right now I'm playing support, whatever that may entail. Currently, it seems like my AMS cert is pretty much useless =P No one ever seems to need the AMS Also have the combat eng cert, and planning on getting ground transport as well as air transport.

Warrior Nation

WNxGetz
04-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Unregistered
i was told to post on this read, so here you go =D

Warrior Nation

WNxHamster
05-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Unregistered
Uh, hi. I was just surfing the forums and it says to post here, so, well, here I am.

Warrior Nation

WNxIWasHungry
05-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Unregistered
Forgot to post here.
I joined because of the high level of organization that's so hard to find. Most people find fun in chilling, a few guys, etc. Well, I take fun in moving in groups and making all the difference.
I could have joined one of those "1337" outfits; a highly-skilled zerg. But a zerg nonetheless.
So I came here for the 1337 organizing.

I've been playing PS since beta, so I know my way around quite a bit. Can't...get...away...from this...game...

-IWasHungry

Warrior Nation

WNxLudorious
05-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Unregistered
WNxLudorious reporting in.

I've been playing Planetside Scince release, and done just about everything ther is to do. However, I enjoy strong tactics and orginization. (Hope to join the Army one day.)

I have a strong desire to join the Sentinels, I have already read much of the primer several times. However, I am hesitant to apply imediatley, as I want to get myself some more BRs under my belt.

My end certs are going to look like: Adv. Med, CE, Adv. Hacking, Medium Assault, Rexo, and Assaukt buggy.

As for a little bit about my self. Well, I served as the commanding officer of a Speacial Operatons division of the Outfit Shahmat. It was called Q. I'm guessing you never heard of us though. That was the goal. Hehe. (I incorperated many peces of your primer acctually.)

I served alongside IWasHungry, who was second in command of the Shahmat Tank division, which I'm guessing you saw on atleast one occasion. In the end, apocolypse comes crashing down around us, and Shahmat is disbanded. Hungry is my closest friend there, so I decide to follow him to Warrior Nation. (Which I would have joined long ago, had I not origanally choose the New Con.)

I know I want to end up in SpecOps, because I'm not a really effictive frontline combat machine.

Oh, one last thing I'd like to point out, I'm 14, but I promise you won't notice.

Last edited by WNxLudorious; 05-07-2004 at 06:00 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxOfficerMaxaris
05-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Unregistered
Hey all,

Time for the intro here of officermaxaris. Ive been playing since october of last year with an outfit formed by abunch of some old everquest fans which I played for 5 years. After being the only one to log on for the last month and a half I decided it was best to go elsewhere. We were highly org. there and I couldnt find anyone else on emerald who was so I talked to kidd about the outfit since I idolized the primer lol. Well here I am now and am loveing it all.

Other then that I am 24, have been married for 2 years now, no kids but I get some decent play time at night because my wife is a nurse on the night shift.

Warrior Nation

WNxCerebus
05-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Unregistered
WNxCerebus here, signing in as requested.

Warrior Nation

WNxMrMigillicutty
06-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Unregistered
I suppose I'm new... I'm new to the forums at least.

Warrior Nation

WNxNuean
06-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Unregistered
Hiya WNxNuean here.

Thanks for the invite. I had a blast playing in your squads and look forward to doing it again.

Warrior Nation

WNxGailin
06-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Unregistered
Very nice to have you Nuean. Glad you could run with us last night.

Gailin

Warrior Nation

WNxYourEnd
06-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Unregistered
Hey this is YourEnd.

I look forward to many nights of fighting with you guys.

Warrior Nation

WNxMelock
06-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Unregistered
WOOT, howdy howdy howdy YourEnd =)

Warrior Nation

WNxStevebee
06-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Unregistered
Heya guys, just registered on the site a bit ago, and I'm posting as requested.

Warrior Nation

WNxSpectre
06-06-2004, 03:29 AM
Unregistered
New... old... member... kinda... I'm Back! Yay!

Warrior Nation

WNxKitsune
06-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Unregistered
Hello, all. This's KitFix, fresh from a couple nights of working to catch my Markov character up to my Emerald one. Unfortunately, I'm promptly going into a week worth of classes for my MCSE, so my play time is going to be scarce until next weekend. Hopefully people'll still remember who I am then.

I'm curious, is there a printer-friendly version of the handbook anywhere? I'd like to print some of the things (especially the maps) to be able to look at when not online, but my printer is made unhappy by all of the page navigation buttons.

Warrior Nation

WNxGenral
06-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Unregistered
You need mIcrosoft publisher to print it, once you get that copy it into that, It was created on Pubisher and welcome to the clan

Warrior Nation

WNxFalconStorm
06-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Unregistered
Hi, for the past few days, been part of the WN has been a total new exp. since I've been playing for 1 year on PS.

Thanks for allowing me to participate with the Outfit.

FS:

Warrior Nation

WNxFalconStorm
06-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Unregistered
Hi,

I was reading a few posted messags, I like what I see in the Outfit, and the changes. I will like to participate in the AIR Division. For this I will creat a new WMxVigilante, I will dedivate him as Air Cav, Eng, ADV-Med. And I was thinking since the Outfit will creat an Air and Armor Div., make new forms of Sentinel Sqds (Air-Sentinels), you have the Sentinels on foot, and then the Air Sentinels. What a combo..../well I was just coming up with a few ideas anyway.

C U in PS.

FS: :cwm6:

Warrior Nation

WNxTenBit
06-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Unregistered
I like it! Air-Sentinels... or perhaps we could call it something old school like Jousters. Hit the enemy from above!