Thread: Interview - WNxCajun - WNx orange
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNx orange
08-15-2008, 04:03 AM
Unregistered
#
CJ News
Interview - WNxCajun - WNx orange
WNxCajun
Halo PC NA
Click the image to open in full size.

Primary:
Halo (NA)
Secondary: Halo (AU/EU)

Halo NA faces tough times in terms of activity. But Matt Crawford, a.k.a WNxCajun, has an unbelievable amount of faith in the section. He has held various prestigious ranks within the Nation, including Game Champion, and Battle Operations Captain, and continues to strive for success with his long-term experience. In this interview, we mention what the future lies for him, his run for Lieutenant General, the lack of activity, and a firm solution to bring Halo once again to the peak of success.

Getting ready for the interview...

WNxCajun:
Let me grab a snack and some water.

WNxOrange: Word, I'll do the same.

WNxCajun: Whew! Ok, back.

WNxOrange: Woot! Did you bring me anything?

WNxCajun: Hmmm, I've got two hotdogs. Share?

WNxOrange: Oh, you would like that, huh?

WNxCajun: Haha, well if you want to get that way, I don't think you can handle me lol.

WNxOrange: Maybe, maybe not, but I'll take that hot dog.

WNxCajun: Haha. E-dog.

WNxOrange: E-dog is correct sir. Well let's get started, I don't want my hot dog getting cold anytime soon.

WNxCajun: Cool.
Introduction

WNxOrange: Tell us your name, age, current occupation and a bit about your life.

WNxCajun: Well, the name is Matt Crawford, 19, Valve tech and I pretty much love to have a good time. I work myself through school and with my new baby boy, life has been really, really busy . I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves and supports me.

WNxOrange: I must congratulate you once again for Galvin Crawford. I'm sure your girlfriend and yourself are excited about raising a child from here on out. What do you expect the future holds for the three of you?

WNxCajun: Hopefully, loads of money and health! Haha, we've been taking it one step at the time. I have a career right now, but hopefully when I finish school, my income goes up a few bucks . All I can try to be is the best father, and one day husband for the rest of my life. Love brings peace.

WNxOrange: Indeed it does. Unfortunately, I haven't felt any since nobody loves oranges anymore. Sometimes, other things are more important than oranges in our society, except in Florida or California, but other than that I know that there is someone out there for me!

WNxCajun: Ah, I'm sure we'll see little oranges and apples running around one day, eh?

WNxOrange: Oh, I hope not. I'm not getting along with an apple anytime soon. Ever hear the term "apples and oranges"? We're completely different in every way possible, with almost no possibility of getting along whatsoever. Speaking of which, you are running for Lieutenant General in the upcoming elections. How do you propose to unite these "apples and oranges"?

Running for Lieutenant General

WNxCajun: Ah, nice segway by the way . Well, I really wanted to implement some changes on how communication is in the Nation. A lot of times, things get out hand because people don't know what they need to know. I was really hoping I would get some support, but WNxPhoenix will make a great LG.

WNxOrange: KiddPark seems to be another favorite as well. How do you feel about him?

WNxCajun: Oh snap, I forgot about KP. I think he took the lead didn't he? He really knows what we are all here for and that's playing games. Everyone came to WN because of that.

WNxOrange: He seems to be the biggest competition for Phoenix, but both are great candidates and know what is best for Warrior Nation. Do you think though, that you would be more qualified for the job than any of the running candidates?

WNxCajun: I wouldn't say more qualified but, as qualified, no doubt.

WNxOrange: Do you personally feel that you can do a better job than any of the candidates?

WNxCajun: To be honest, with my new boy and how life is, I think I wouldn't have the time to be as devoted as they can be.

WNxOrange: Indeed, family always comes first. The effort and energy must be driven towards them 100% of the time.

WNxCajun: Correct!

The Halo NA section

WNxOrange: Many of the things that impact us in our lives are events such as the one that you've experienced with your newborn. Tell us how Halo NA at Warrior Nation has affected your life?

WNxCajun: Halo NA has really provided me with a very strong, social and value building program. You learn how to work with people and to achieve a goal as a team. I'm very happy that WN has been a part of my life for the past 2 years.

WNxOrange: And do you believe the section will remain a strong program for the Nation weeks, months and possibly even years to come?

WNxCajun: IIt has been tough the past weeks, but if we strive forward we can turn it around. It wouldn't be the first time Halo was in the dirt and it made a comeback.

WNxOrange: The departure of WNxSky has affected the section significantly. Her events and scrims that she organized were truly a plus for her and for everyone else. After a controversial period of June - July, many decided to leave and/or DD'd from WN because of Sky. Although she was highly criticized for her motives into bringing Competitive Gaming into the mainstream, do you think her intentions were of the best interest for Halo NA?

WNxCajun: Oh yes. Sky was a great BO, and I believe if we could have handle the whole situation better, then we would be in a better situation now. We lost a lot of great members because of conflict of interest. Sky and the others wanted the best for the section. We just all disagreed on how that should have happened.

WNxOrange:
Does the leadership plan on replacing Sky anytime soon?

WNxCajun: We don't really seem that a BO is what we need now. We need new or more active members. Without anyone playing much, what's the point of having a BO to organize empty game night servers?

WNxOrange: That's a big hint to everyone. Start recruiting! How would you consider creating a "better appeal" to attract other members within Halo PC to the Nation?

WNxCajun: WNx was known once and in some parts still is. The only way we can bring new guys in is to ask if people want to help make this section stronger, help rebuild it, and make it our own again. We can set up game nights and trainings but without that fire, its going to be tough to get to competitive gaming.

WNxOrange: It sure is, and with cheating being rampant I don't think most would be too excited about competitive gaming.

WNxCajun: Well, without sightjacker, it's impossible to have a fair honest match anymore. It's what Halo is now. Only a fossil of what it use to be. :\

WNxOrange: Unfortunately, the game will come to an end sometime. But learning to appreciate a bit of history is always a good thing. There are tons of memories within the game, and it's very difficult to let go of. Anyways, moving on to more important news, how is that CJ of yours been treating you guys? I heard he's being deported sometime soon.

Conclusion

WNxCajun: Haha, all I can say is pulp for the win. He treats us well and gives us a little citrus flavor around the office.

WNxOrange: It's all that is needed to start the day. Do you have shout-outs to anyone in particular?

WNxCajun: Halo NA for sure, since I love you all! Halo AU/EU, because you guys are crazy. I have plenty of friends across the board that I've met over time, so, hey guys!

WNxOrange: I think I hear something....H-H-H-H-eee-yy....*faint sound* Must've been a fly or something. Thank you so much for the interview. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and good luck in your future endeavors. I admire your optimism and fully support the things you stand for.

WNxCajun: Thanks orange. I really appreciate you taking the time to interview me. I look forward for all the things you will be bringing for the section. See ya potna.

As we continue to pave the road of success, the plead of help demands that every active member undertake a strong role so that the influence can be felt around the Halo PC community. Members of Halo NA, it is our duty and commitment to the section to preserve what seems to be, but precious history to most of us, and never let the section come to a point where that history will simply vanish in thin air. It is our duty to create a better place for future generations to come together so that we can strive to make Halo NA an example to many others in the nation.

Last edited by WNxNubblyBubbly; 08-23-2008 at 06:17 PM..

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxNubblyBubbly
08-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Local Time: 12:34 AM
I present to everyone a interview done by WNx orange! It is a very good read and I should know since I just read it. He has really put his all into this one so I hope that you guys enjoy it just as much as I did.

Good job orange!

+rep

Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun.

Warrior Nation

WNxKaRath
08-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Unregistered
#
Nicely done Orange. Remember that tip I gave you, +rep

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJNG
08-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Nice interview Orange. Keep it up!

WNxJNG & WNxJurafalle - Rock Band Buddies <3