Thread: Plans and what not...
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

United Nations WNxIsobelle
10-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Local Time: 03:05 PM
OrangeHappy1
Plans and what not...
Hi all,

I've been wanting to do this ever since the Armament Event ended, but somehow there was always something else eating up all my free time! Even though I have a busy 2 weeks ahead I decided I should really really get this done and over with already!

During the last event we did great, more than that really, and I noticed that a couple of people were actually enjoying the fact that there were planned game nights, forum games and tournaments... so I decided I wanted to try and keep this going. I know not everyone will be interested, but even if it would mean just one person enjoys him- or herself more in our lovely section.. it would be worth it.

It will help to get to know people better, stay in touch some more, share game and RL stuff, have fun together, get the section a lil more active and maybe it might even get people to wanna join us if they hear about it.

What I have been thinking of?

First of all... Game Nights - 4 planned each month
  • Week 1 - Friday/Saturday 8 or 9 pm game time
  • Week 2 - Wednesday 2 or 3 am game time
  • Week 3 - Wednesday 8 or 9 pm game time
  • Week 4 - Friday/Saturday 2 or 3 am game time
This would mean 2 game nights in the week and 2 during the weekend, alternated with a Europe friendly and a US friendly time.

Nothing is set in stone and days/times can be changed still! We could use a poll to see what most people prefer.

Then... Forum Games - anyone can start these or come to me with ideas. I already have a list of possible games and fun threads. The main goal will be just to have fun and get a couple more people to come to the forums a bit more often (hopefully).

Eventually... Tournaments - I also have a list of possible tournaments, but again.. if you have any ideas please let me know and we can try to make it work. The main goal here is to bring people together with a common goal, give the game a lil variety and just have fun!

I was thinking about having 1 Forum Game and 1 Tournament each month.

Participation is of course no must, but it would be great to have a couple of people interested.

Please let me know what you all think.

*~ Iso ~*

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Ikariam.org

Denmark WNxDadzilla
10-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Honorable Discharge
Moons given: 5
I'm in The only reason I stayed out of everything during the clan-wide event was that I was trying to get some points together for the Ogame section (in development). Which was a mistake, they were not ready for it, but wth ...shit happens.

What puzzles me is what you mean by game nights?

Warrior Nation

10-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxDadzilla View Post
What puzzles me is what you mean by game nights?
It's basically just meeting up in Alliance Chat.. giving us a chance to talk, ask questions about the game, come up with ideas for games and tournaments and see what people would be interested in doing.

At least that's how we did it during the event and was actually fun.

In time we might even be able to have some games/combo with a forum game or a quiz while in chat.

There are a lot of possibilities.. I am open to any suggestions and ideas!

Warrior Nation

Denmark WNxDadzilla
10-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Honorable Discharge
I think I'll stick to the forum games and possible tournaments then.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMartiqulous
10-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Local Time: 09:05 AM
I am up for helping when I can.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Diablo 3

Russian Federation WNxKrakie
10-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Local Time: 04:05 PM
Justice
Follow the law!
Hey Iso I def need to talk to you about situation in the section. Been away for some time, so really need to talk about things, whats goin on etc.

Really miss conversations with Zilla on xFire. What programm should I install to catch for a convo Zilly?

P.S. I'm planning to get back to the game again. Still got notes from Zilla on my development. Planning to work on it soon.

My Warrior Nation history
http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic43894_23.gif
Part 1, Part 2

Warrior Nation

10-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKrakie View Post
Hey Iso I def need to talk to you about situation in the section. Been away for some time, so really need to talk about things, whats goin on etc.
Sure, drop me a pm on the forums or we could meet up in alliance chat in game at some point. Whatever suits you most.

I can also be found on Hangouts, Bnet and Curse if any of that would be better.

Warrior Nation

Denmark WNxDadzilla
10-07-2015, 05:13 AM
Honorable Discharge
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKrakie View Post

Really miss conversations with Zilla on xFire. What programm should I install to catch for a convo Zilly?

P.S. I'm planning to get back to the game again. Still got notes from Zilla on my development. Planning to work on it soon.
Yeah, it was too bad that xfire was shut down. Maybe the alliance chat would be a place to meet. I've begun using the new thing called Discord, we use it in the Ogame section. But we could ofc meet on Mumble, just don't expect me to use voice chat, I don't even have a working headset...