Thread: Promotional Interview - WNxNaPa47 by WNxBattlesmurf
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAlphaStrike
06-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Honorable Discharge
"One Strike!"
CJ News
Promotional Interview - WNxNaPa47 by WNxBattlesmurf
Click the image to open in full size.
WNxNaPa47
Birthday: May 23, 1990
Recruiter: WNxUBEND

WNxBattleSmurf: I am interviewing WNxNaPa47 about his promotion to Major in "Battlefield Series (360)". So, tell me a little about yourself? Interests, hobbies, name, location, basic info, etc.

WNxNaPa47: Haha well my name is Nathan, Nate for short. My GT comes from my first and last name plus my hockey and paintball number. As far as interests and hobbies go, brewing beer, hockey, paintball, soccer, gaming obviously haha . I'm 21 almost 22 and I'm basically an open book with some coded pages haha. I live in the U.S. in California.

WNxBattleSmurf: Interesting! I never tried paintball. I hear it hurts, do you enjoy it a lot?

WNxNaPa47: It only hurts if you get shot. I haven't played in a long time but its one of my favorite things to do. I Almost got sponsored by my local field before monetary issues caused me to stop playing.

WNxBattleSmurf: Good point. I hope you have many successful, and fun years ahead! and I hear California is a nice place, I live on the East coast so we are 5 hours behind I believe? If I had money, I'd certainly be into paintball, and airsoft, etc. plus I'd buy some computer parts, and build a computer!

WNxNaPa47: I think its only 3 hours ahead of me but im not 100% sure haha. If i had some money I'd have an awesome computer myself.

WNxBattleSmurf: Well, thats still a whole country! I live on Long Island in New York.

WNxNaPa47: Nice. I have a lot of family in New York.

WNxBattleSmurf: That's cool! So now being a PS3 person myself, I thought this would be an interesting thing to ask, to add something new to the interview. Why do you prefer Xbox? and Would you consider a PS3? Just a few sentences on your thoughts about this.

WNxNaPa47: Well, to be completely honest, I like the graphics and controls a lot more... I started with Nintendo haha but moved onto the
original Playstation (which I still have ) and the PS2, but once i got an xbox controller into my hands it just felt like it fit and in my opinion the graphics are better. I never even considered getting another playstation system. I've moved from original xbox -> xbox 360 -> 360S and I love it.

WNxBattleSmurf: interesting. We'll have to PM a friendly argument about this one ;). So tell me, What was it like receiving this promotion?

WNxNaPa47: A bit of a shock to be honest. I really wasnt expecting it. It's the biggest promotion I've ever gotten since I've been in WNx.

WNxBattleSmurf: This may be a silly question, but is it is something you apply for?

WNxNaPa47: Well for this promotion I was chosen from between the 4 game champions we had for the Battlefield Series.

WNxBattleSmurf: Wow, I could only imagine how that must have felt for you! and I would also like to ask, the Battlefield series for 360 would include
Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2, Battlefield 3, 1943, and so on?

WNxNaPa47: As of right now we only have Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2, officially that is. We have section members that have all of those games but unfortunately not everyone does. However, we will never deny a battlefield game haha so all versions are welcome.

WNxBattleSmurf: I like Bad Company 2 more than BF3 personally, but I guess that is because it is a lot different with the frostbite 2 engine. I also find with BF3 that the aiming is kind of odd, and I have some difficulty. But I have gotten some good kills there. I like your "open door” policy.

WNxNaPa47: Yeah I like BC2 more than BF3 myself for various reasons. It was the game that completely killed COD for me haha. Once I started playing bc2 still haven’t gone back to any COD game, besides Black Ops, but that was for the zombies haha.

WNxBattleSmurf: That’s good :) if you ever get a PS3 someday, when the Gods point you in the right direction ;) make sure you friend me. I recently got hooked on MW2, first Cod game I ever played while not on split screen. I love zombies. Great addition.

WNxNaPa47: hahaha I think I’m already in the right direction. My first Cod game was Cod 4. In my opinion, best Call of Duty game ever made.

WNxBattleSmurf: hahaha. So tell me, what are some of your new responsibilities as a Major?

WNxNaPa47: As for my duties as major, basically I run the section, and uphold the laws and policies, delegate responsibilities to my captains, promote activity within the section and in game, and I also manage game change requests, approve members etc.

WNxBattleSmurf: Sounds like a huge responsibility! I certainly couldn't handle that.

WNxNaPa47: At the moment it is a lot to handle with work and everything, but I’m doing well with it so far. But hey you never know you may end up being a major someday. I didn’t expect it, and maybe you won’t either.

WNxBattleSmurf: Great to hear! Only time will tell haha but we don't want to kick out HGN just yet :P but by time I have enough experience and such, BC2 servers might be taken down.

WNxNaPa47:
Haha I don’t think HGN is going anywhere. That dude has been solid since I was still in bc2 I believe

WNxBattleSmurf: Yes I agree. He is an amazing leader! So tell me, are there any awards, promotions, goals, etc. that you intend to achieve in the future?

WNxNaPa47: I don’t know hahaha. I’m pretty happy with getting major as it is and I haven’t even thought about going higher, at least not yet. as for medals there aren’t any that I’m gunning for, if I get them, I get them. I just want to make sure Battlefield Series stays around for a long time

WNxBattleSmurf: Interesting. I think you'll be holding on to this position for a while. I have seen a few of your posts. You are a great leader, and I wish you luck in any future endeavors, issues, and just luck in your time in Warrior Nation.

WNxNaPa47: Thanks means a lot to hear that, and same to you.

WNxBattleSmurf: Well, I'm just an MP, and I don't have much to take care of in my section lol and thank you very much sir. :) However as I have seen in reported posts, BF3 PS3 has a lot of crime going on hahaha. Just don't be afraid to bring out the Ban Hammer! And make sure those baddies get: Click the image to open in full size.

WNxNaPa47: A lot of crime, really? haha but yeah I’m not afraid to swing the hammer. There just may not be much left of the person getting hit haha

WNxBattleSmurf: so for our conclusion, is there anyone you'd like to give a shout out to?

WNxNaPa47: haha oh man, I find it hard to actually make a post that gets reported, but maybe that’s just me

WNxBattleSmurf:
hahah

WNxNaPa47: WNxMassacre and WNxFataal get your A$$es to work haha jkjk they’re doing a good job right now

WNxBattleSmurf: hehehe I hope so ;) Have a good day! It was a pleasure interviewing you!

WNxNaPa47: haah thanks same to you, yeah it was fun being interviewed

WNxBattleSmurf: I hope we can do it again sometime, and I hope next time it’s for a pentagon promo ;)

WNxNaPa47: haha I don’t know about that, but maybe it will happen.

WNxBattleSmurf:
Only time will tell. See you later :)

Last edited by WNxAlphaStrike; 06-06-2012 at 08:39 PM..

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

United States WNxZeus
06-06-2012, 08:34 PM
A nice interview by BattleSmurf! Enjoy the read, and we are looking for more Interviewers!

Steam Profile
XBOX One: WNxZeus

Warrior Nation

06-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Honorable Discharge
"One Strike!"
Ah yes, another is on the way. I need to edit it from my side first, it will be in the editors box soon.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxNapolean
06-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Honorable Discharge
veni vidi vici
Nice interview Battle. A good read.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMarcizio14
06-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Local Time: 10:23 PM
Honorable Discharge
Great interview BattleSmurf! Keep it up!

Warrior Nation

WNxClumsySmurf
06-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered
#
Long and still have the quality! Seems like the interviewer thing really is going good for ya "Bushie"Smurf!
Good job my friend!

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxDeadpool
06-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Total WNx Beast
The Merc with a Mouth!
good read battlesmurf

Warrior Nation

WNxSMOK3Y
06-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered
#
Good interview my friend. I'm proud of you. Just keep em coming.

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxQuex
06-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Local Time: 05:23 AM
Semper Fi
(¬‿¬)
I read it already @ the correction box. SO HARDCORE
Nice interview, battlesmurf, like always! +rep

'Q

Warrior Nation

Denmark WNxJoeY
06-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Honorable Discharge
Hooah
Good interview

PS3 ftw btw!!!

Warrior Nation

Norway WNxHGN BLADE
06-07-2012, 05:12 AM
+(REP) :D
Good stuff from both in this interview

and thanks fore the words guys too im not going any place soon BS

SM.BO.BOOM.MAJOR.MINER.SM.COMMI.MoTM.MAJOR.CAPTAIN

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxCoolio
06-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I <3 Exile
Ladies and Djentlemen
Noice read boys

Warrior Nation

06-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Honorable Discharge
"One Strike!"
Thanks dudes ^_^ I am happy Quex was also a good sport lol so some +rep coming his way.

Warrior Nation

WNxInsane 7thplace
06-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered
Nice interview. Xbox 360 btw.