Thread: Final Fantasy XIV
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSecretChiefs3
12-17-2014, 11:08 PM
Local Time: 04:07 AM
Honorable Discharge
Orange Mark 021
Final Fantasy XIV
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently started playing FFXIV and love it. I am currently party to a great FC who is interested in collaborating with WNx and getting something started. I also recently recruited 2 new people to the game who are WNx, Dota2 members. What are my first steps?

Warrior Nation

United States WNxTyr4el
12-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Local Time: 07:07 AM
WoW Characters
It's TEE-REE-UHL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSecretChiefs3 View Post
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently started playing FFXIV and love it. I am currently party to a great FC who is interested in collaborating with WNx and getting something started. I also recently recruited 2 new people to the game who are WNx, Dota2 members. What are my first steps?
You should keep up with the Development thread and make sure that a section is not created. I believe they are in the works. Try to recruit those people to our server and clan

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players"
-Shakespeare

Warrior Nation

Canada WNx J Dawgg
12-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Local Time: 08:37 AM
I believe we had an XIV section before! Wouldn't hurt to try again

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation
Secondary: WildStar

United States WNxAzia
12-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Local Time: 06:07 AM
Yes, we did have one and I just subbed again. I went to Exodus where some of WN was playing. I have a level 12 Pugilist. The Development Workshop thread is here. We was trying to try this again, but it seems we keep going all over the place with people. We need to focus on picking ONE server and stick with it. Thankies for your interest Secret. You may want to post more in the link I posted, so that way everyone will see it.

Warrior Nation

12-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Honorable Discharge
Yes!
I currently have a lvl 50 Paladin, a lvl 44 Summoner, a lvl 35 fisher, THM 19...

I play on the Jenova server since it's local US for me but was invited to the game by a guy in the UK who played the Jenova server. I know I can get people to join the WNx ranks but what game would they choose as their main? Don't you have to have a game chosen to complete the registration?

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

Canada WNx Lucalain
12-21-2014, 01:56 PM
WoW Characters
I'm emanating my yang
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSecretChiefs3 View Post
I currently have a lvl 50 Paladin, a lvl 44 Summoner, a lvl 35 fisher, THM 19...

I play on the Jenova server since it's local US for me but was invited to the game by a guy in the UK who played the Jenova server. I know I can get people to join the WNx ranks but what game would they choose as their main? Don't you have to have a game chosen to complete the registration?
If the game is in sign-up stage and the section is not made, you choose "Development: Other".

Come forth, vile creature.

For this morn, Sir Lucalot's blade will drink deep.

Warrior Nation

12-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Honorable Discharge
I'm on it!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxHeavensHell
12-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Local Time: 05:07 AM
Honorable Discharge
Wish I could help you guys its a fun game but I'm on the Tonberry server and the last time 14 was in development the whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth but any questions about end game,job gearing,crafting, leveling etc I'm more then happy to help I currently main Ninja, Black Mage and Paladin.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
12-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxHeavensHell View Post
Wish I could help you guys its a fun game but I'm on the Tonberry server and the last time 14 was in development the whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth but any questions about end game,job gearing,crafting, leveling etc I'm more then happy to help I currently main Ninja, Black Mage and Paladin.
Interesting read there. So pretty much you will not start an alt either to help?

Warrior Nation

United States WNxHeavensHell
12-24-2014, 06:11 AM
Local Time: 05:07 AM
Honorable Discharge
I couldn't if I wanted to right now I reduced my subscription to entry level which only allows 1 character per world for a max 8 and I'm already at the character limit for entry right now.

I'm back raiding full time in World of Warcraft and I'm also playing Marvel Heroes along with work I don't have much time unfortunately but there are other ways I can help out with recruiting and my overall general knowledge of the game and I have friends who I can swing this way to help out as well who were originally WN members.

If a server can be agreed upon by all of those who play I can bump my subscription back up when I get more free time and help out by starting a new character or maybe transferring one of my alts but lets make sure people are serious this time because indecisiveness is what killed 14 in development last time.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
12-28-2014, 03:00 PM
This is true. The thing is no one wants to start over from scratch, then they want to stay with their current guilds, and then it's the whole which server we going to do. Well I know a couple of us did make characters on Jenova. I posted in the Dev Workshop thread. We will see how this goes this go around.