Thread: Guild Wars 2 BlackGate
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Honorable Discharge
Guild Wars 2 BlackGate
Click the image to open in full size.

Hey guys with permission from the development department we will be able to use this forum for discussion for our new planned movement in gw2. Just wanted to make a post and for few of us that are on here and the recruits we get will be posting here till we get a dev section uploaded.

Im willing to do events once a week to get to know the NA side MEMBERS and the only thing that we won't be able to do is guest for Wvw. Let me know what dungeons you liked to do or if you need help lvling up your character let me know!

My plan this week is to get at least 2-3 new recruits inside the guild and if you need a invite let me know. If you need help buying items ill be making a guild fun soon I'm going sell my item I've kept for a while its a skin thats worth 500g lol.

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxOdy
02-25-2014, 01:56 PM
Local Time: 04:31 AM
WoW Characters
Something funny
Most Unbalanced DM
Blackgate failed already due to the destruction of leadership. I don't even think I have GW2 installed anymore. I don't think it'll happen again, anyone that wants to play might as well just play with our EU buds.

Ody

Last edited by WNxOdy; 02-27-2014 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: correction on out to our
remembering the glory days

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Honorable Discharge
Quote:
Blackgate failed already due to the destruction of leadership. I don't even think I have GW2 installed anymore. I don't think it'll happen again, anyone that wants to play might as well just play with out EU buds.

Ody

1. I don't appreciate your negativity towards the thread and Im going ask you kindly not to post those things in here. This thread is going be for newcomers for the north america players.
2. I plan on bringing fresh blood since it does not seem like allot of wnx plays na side nor am I asking them if your going play eu side then be my guest but please don't bring negative inside the thread that Azia was so kind to get me.
3. I think Eu side can recruit for them self not inside another players guild wars 2 thread, thanks.

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
02-26-2014, 07:19 AM
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Just dropping in here.

I don't see what Ody posted as negative. Its the truth. You have to realize there's alot of work that needs to be done with the NA guild if you want to set that up again. There's no EU recruitment going on here so I'm not sure how you can see his post as recruitment. If you need help or anything with this, just invite me to the NA guild. Deylyn.2795

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation
Secondary: WildStar

United States WNxAzia
02-26-2014, 05:20 PM
People, people please no arguing. Starfox to be honest Ody is telling the truth about the destruction of the NA guild and I don't see what he is saying as a recruitment message. He's just saying for those that don't feel like working to get the NA one back up to just go join the EU one. As for you Ody, Starfox is very serious about trying to get the NA side up and going.

So as the thread is asking if you are interested and serious about helping to just jump ingame and you can get an invite. This thread will be used for those members that are in WN try to plan things out since he can't get an official forum spot just yet. I am asking those that showed interest about a month ago to pm Starfox your ingame name and he can invite you. Good luck with the rebuilding Star!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-26-2014, 09:58 PM
Honorable Discharge
Sorry not trying to rude towards oddy or anything just came across wrong but thats any kind of TEXT. I know he's stating the truth no hard feelings but yea welcome any kind of help.

Last edited by WNxStarfox; 02-26-2014 at 10:14 PM..

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxOdy
02-27-2014, 05:10 AM
WoW Characters
Something funny
Most Unbalanced DM
My bad if I offended you StarFox. Good luck with Blackgate, I hope you guys can get it back up again. Shame I can't be around this time.

Ody

remembering the glory days

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-27-2014, 08:20 AM
Honorable Discharge
Well ur always welcome play once in a great moon I can help with gold if needed. I have about 20g go towards the guild for events hopefully I can grow that to 100 by this month

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDarthVader
02-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Dishonorable Discharge
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxStarfox View Post
Well ur always welcome play once in a great moon I can help with gold if needed. I have about 20g go towards the guild for events hopefully I can grow that to 100 by this month
i will be willing to help you rebuild. but again i am on NSP server. and will need to buy server transfer at some point.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Honorable Discharge
Is it 100g to transfer servers?

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDarthVader
02-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Dishonorable Discharge
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxStarfox View Post
Is it 100g to transfer servers?

It's 1800gems, so what ever the cost may be that's how much gold you need.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxStarfox
02-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Honorable Discharge
I have 23 G in my back pack and a skin I've been saving its 75g atm I was hoping to hold onto it when there like hardly any left in game so the price can get up to 500g+ lol oh and an endless potion I found its up to 20g so I'm assuming in next week and half it will go up to 50g+…Was trying save up to build my legendary torch but again Guild to me important cause gold can always be made lol. so it says average gems per 100 is 5g and I need 1800 YIKES that would be my bank hmmmmmmmmm I wouldn't mind transferring but I don't have job to buy gems and not really ready to use my gold cause thats for my legendary lol

Please bump this guys

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ion-black-Gate

Last edited by WNxStarfox; 02-28-2014 at 11:12 AM..

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation
Secondary: WildStar

United States WNxAzia
03-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Closing this thread.

Closed Thread