Thread: Dual screen?
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMacoBandit
03-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Local Time: 02:26 AM
Honorable Discharge
P.S. Your Dead
Dual screen?
Hey i have a question. I have two displays and i want to set them up so that i can both play and browse at the same time. I set them up but when i go to the second screen and click the game on the left screen minimizes and i have to reload the game over and over. Its getting to the point i might just give up on it and do it all on one screen. Please help me.

Warrior Nation

Venezuela WNxBoanerges
03-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Local Time: 04:56 AM
Honorable Discharge
Boa: Easy to pronounce
The game will always has to be on windowed mode; no fullscreen for you.

Actually, it isn't so annoying if you set your secondary display for the game, and the primary (the one that shows the taskbar; you shouldn't use Extended mode, but Dual mode) for any other thing.

My setup is Dual-Screen for 2 20" monitors at 1080 each; or, alternatively, on a single 32" tv at 736. The first one is great for working or multiplayer (on tanks, for instance, i run the detailed stats, the wiki, xfire, mumble, and teamspeak on one screen, and the game on the other). And the second one is for any single player game or movies.

Obviously i have a seat for the first setup (close to the screens), and a sofa for the second setup.

TL;DR: Use dual screens, but to solve your problem your game must be windowed; never fullscreen.