Thread: NA problems - EU?
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United Kingdom WNxFantasy
03-17-2016, 02:46 PM
Local Time: 12:30 AM
WoW Characters
NA problems - EU?
Hey guys,

Ive been trying to connect to the NA servers, and im not sure if its my computer or my connection but its just not having it. Computer says no. So im going to carry on gaming on my current EU server. I currently play on 2 different realms, alliance on 1, and horde on the other. Firstly, will this cause any problems with me staying in this section of WN as I wont be able to game and participate with you guys? Also Ive got no idea what interest there would be, but im more than happy to start a WN guild on either server and potentially get that going after some time. That way if there are any EU guys who want to game on a server together theres already something there to start with. But I don't want to start going and making these decisions by myself, which is why I thought I'd ask for all your thoughts, feelings and ideas All are welcome and ill be very grateful!!

Warrior Nation

03-17-2016, 05:23 PM
WoW Characters
Ill try and get the guild open first. Then ill take it from there. Buts its a mega pain trying to get 4 signature for the charter because they have to be from the same realm as you, and now everythings cross realm its very hard lol

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxKaoskiller
03-24-2016, 10:53 PM
Local Time: 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxFantasy View Post
Ill try and get the guild open first. Then ill take it from there. Buts its a mega pain trying to get 4 signature for the charter because they have to be from the same realm as you, and now everythings cross realm its very hard lol

Hey Fantasy,

I am considering reactivating my account. i will see what i can do about hopping onto a EU server in order to help out on the Guild creation. I am not sure i will do it monday when Noble Garden starts or later in the mid week.

On the side note, I haven't forgotten about your sig set. I've had a crazy 2 weeks. I'll try and get it completed this weekend though.

Warrior Nation

03-27-2016, 04:38 AM
WoW Characters
Thank Kaos but there's no rush mate either! RL comes first so no worries. Also I'm not going to be online for the next 2 weeks unfortunately. Due to my work I'm now away from home over Easter but it's part of the job lol, short notice to move! Which faction are you and what server? Then Maby we can get somthing going

Warrior Nation

England WNxCrab
04-13-2016, 04:55 PM
We had a EU guild. Didnt keep enough people to make it a stable WN section. Im on EU Ghostlands Alliance. Happy to join in again :-)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

There is no good, no evil - Only decisions and consequences!

Warrior Nation

04-14-2016, 03:43 AM
WoW Characters
I'm in the process of starting a guild on WoW EU servers. Its going to be a horde alliance. I have a random character on there so figured it would be a good place to start. Before anything major can get done there needs to be enough interest. I'm happy to search in-game for people wanting to join the guild and potentially WN aswell. If it starts going well then we can look into getting a section back. And any support and help from inside WN would be massively appreciated. Please message me if you have any questions or queries

Warrior Nation

United States WNxGalbsadi
04-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxFantasy View Post
Its going to be a horde alliance.
A Horde Alliance?

Trust me, Horde don't want anything to do with those racist Alliance pigs.

Exhibit A:
Racist Alliance pigs refused to stand up with or support members of one of their kingdoms (Lordaeron), helping to lead to the collapse of said kingdom. When the inhabitants broke free of their curse, the Alliance shunned them. Thus, the Forsaken joined the Horde.

Exhibit B:
Racist Alliance pigs refused to aid members of another of their kingdoms (the High Elves of Silvermoon), and as a result their population was severely decimated. Those who survived called themselves Blood Elves and joined the Horde.

Exhibit C:
Racist Alliance pigs copied American history by putting people who looked a little different from them in internment camps. The orcs who survived this became a founding member of the current Horde.

Exhibit D:
Racist Alliance pigs, after the intervention of Krasus, refused to allow the Tauren to fight against the Burning Legion where they were strongest, on the grounds that they were too similar to demons. Is it any surprise that they fit right in with the far more accepting Horde?

Exhibit E:
Racist Alliance pigs, after sacking a lone Horde ship, recognize that the goblins of Kezan witnessed their actions. As such, they attempted to exterminate them, until they were saved by the Horde.

In fact, the only Horde race that the Alliance have not been racist towards that I am aware of is the Darkspear Trolls. As such, I think it's safe to say the Horde wants nothing to do with the Alliance.

Warrior Nation

04-17-2016, 04:57 PM
WoW Characters
Right, you have made your point perfectly clear That is why there is now a HORDE Warrior Nation guild on the EU server Bronze Dragonflight. Unfortunately there's only me in it ^^ haha. But give it time and hopefully some more guys will jump on. If anyone is interested, my characters name is Slortah, my battletag is jagger#2390 or just PM me on here