Thread: **** computer
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxGizmo
09-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Unregistered
#
**** computer
.... i hate my computer... listen to this story...
it began when defragged my computer... i restarted the computer, and creative sound blaster didn't work , so i restarted the comp again... the comp was stuck... i restarted the computer again.... and it did work.. i looked at creative... only 4 boxes where on so i tried te change it... but i coudn't choose 2 boxes or 5.1 boxes so i reinstalled creative... and i still couldn't choose 2 or 5.1 boxes... so i said to myself... WhatEver.. and i was going 2 play NFSU... middle in a tournement.. i was winning.... the freaking computer shutted down NFSU

so... i was verry pissed... and i restarted the comp... and was gonna play renegade... i was in the game... then, i started to shoot. and every time i shoot. my creds goes to 0...

then my screen turned black and the power light was shining not green... but orange then my comp did nothing... and making a TERRIBLE PIEP

so i restarted my comp with that button... then i posted this... freaking comp..

could some 1 help me plz i'm out of idea's

Warrior Nation

WNxAimer
09-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Unregistered
#
first u need 2 reinstall your renegade u have a bug......
and that with that creative i don't know...

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Overwatch

United States WNxSajuukCor
09-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Local Time: 06:43 PM
WoW Characters
Forsaken
Are there any sounds coming from the computer? Is the computer even trying to turn on now?

+ RIP WNxInfctn +

Warrior Nation

WNxColor
09-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Unregistered
#
What ever it is bro it does not sound good.

Warrior Nation

09-23-2004, 06:40 PM
WoW Characters
Forsaken
I'm thinking it's more of a PSU problem though, but maybe a fresh install of Windows might be in order.

+ RIP WNxInfctn +

Warrior Nation

WNxGizmo
09-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Unregistered
#
:O

WNxAimer:
first u need 2 reinstall your renegade u have a bug......

:S i can't reinstall renegade my renny CD is broken.. and i have a crack now

WNxSajuukCor:
Are there any sounds coming from the computer? Is the computer even trying to turn on now?

only sounds from computer not from the speakers :S

and... if i need to reďnstall windows or the computer... i need to make ALOT of backups, about 40GB and i only have a CD burner not a DvD

and i have a virus in my Norton Anti VIrus 2003, it shuts down norton, now i'm getting MC Afee... and scan my whole comp.. and i let my comp defrag again... and check for error's and ... then i remove all the spyware, old files and if the comp is then still f**k.... i think i'll formatteren

Warrior Nation

WNxNeppe
09-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Unregistered
#
If there is a TERRIBLE PIEP there might be something wrong with the hardware. The computer should only peep when somethings not right with the hardware. Now microsoft aint hardware, thank god

Warrior Nation

09-24-2004, 07:53 AM
WoW Characters
Forsaken
Well what's the beeps from the computer? That's what I meant lol. Once we have the beeps, like in dashes and dots, you know moorse code, we can see what the computer is trying to tell ya what's wrong.

+ RIP WNxInfctn +

Warrior Nation

WNxNeppe
09-24-2004, 10:46 AM
Unregistered
#
Thats true, but who knows those code in the head ?

Warrior Nation

WNxColor
09-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Unregistered
Well those codes are allways listed in the manual for the motherboard can you find out what motherboard you got and I can search up a manual for you if you dont have it anymore,well atleast try to find a manual cant promisse I can get it online but can allways try.

Found a site with BIOS beep codes not sure your brand is listed here but you can allways have a look.

http://www.pantherproducts.co.uk/Art...BIOSbeep.shtml

Last edited by WNxColor; 09-24-2004 at 10:55 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxGizmo
09-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Unregistered
:O but i scanned my comp.. defragged it... and removed the spyware... until now.. no problems ... and if it's get a problem ..... i..... i..... i'm very irritated then

edit: and thx all for the tips etc...

Last edited by WNxGizmo; 09-24-2004 at 12:03 PM..

Warrior Nation

WNxProphet
09-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Unregistered
I love this place they always keep my comp in tip top shape http://pcpitstop.com/ run the "full test" if all else fails the guys in the forums just roxxors my socks ask them they are brilliant.

Warrior Nation

Iceland WNxToto
09-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Local Time: 10:43 PM
whiping the computer is also an opption but i dont recommend it.

Warrior Nation

WNxWanderer
09-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo
:O but i scanned my comp.. defragged it... and removed the spyware... until now.. no problems ... and if it's get a problem ..... i..... i..... i'm very irritated then

edit: and thx all for the tips etc...
I can't really understand your english 100%... What I got from this is you fixed the problem? Not sure... But, I am closing this thread. Now, no body get all pissy if I closd it prematurly. Just PM me and I will re-open it.

Just trying to cut down the spam a bit.

-Ra

Closed Thread