Thread: Bleeding Hollow Horde
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
02-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Local Time: 05:45 PM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
Bleeding Hollow Horde
I know there have been a lot of people interested in a Horde group in the past. Lately a few of us have been playing on Bleeding Hollow - Horde if anyone wishes to join us. It's a PvP server with a really active World PvP scene if that's what you're into, but we're always open to do PvE or other end-game content. BH is one of the highest populated servers, so there is never a shortage of people for things to do. I know dungeon finder has changed that for all servers, but BH ranks pretty high in terms of server activity.

Leave your Battletag or IGN and we'll set you up with an invite to our group if anyone here is interested.

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxTheRef26
02-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Local Time: 03:45 PM
WoW Characters
For The Horde!

I put a new alt over there. I'm still debating about my main. My ID is: TheRef26#1113

Last edited by WNxTheRef26; 02-02-2016 at 04:19 PM..

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxKaoskiller
02-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxTheRef26 View Post
For The Horde!

I put a new alt over there. I'm still debating about my main. My ID is: TheRef26#1113
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxGalbsadi View Post
Sign me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSwitchBlade View Post
I know there have been a lot of people interested in a Horde group in the past. Lately a few of us have been playing on Bleeding Hollow - Horde if anyone wishes to join us. It's a PvP server with a really active World PvP scene if that's what you're into, but we're always open to do PvE or other end-game content. BH is one of the highest populated servers, so there is never a shortage of people for things to do. I know dungeon finder has changed that for all servers, but BH ranks pretty high in terms of server activity.

Leave your Battletag or IGN and we'll set you up with an invite to our group if anyone here is interested.

Battlenet# kaos1720

I have 2 alts on BH. No gold or items just my heirloom items.

I know were al new to getting the Horde guild going.

So what is the game plan on BH?? Weekly Dungeon runs. Kinda sux that the gold earning doesn't work with anything lower than level 90. Which i find BS but it is what it is I guess. Anyways..

Hit me up on Battle net if you see me on if you need me for anything. I have 2 alts that are below level 30. Haven't had any extra time to level them lately. If any of you wanna group to level I'd more than happy to join if i have the spare time....

looking forward to gaming. But xbox division is priority for me.

Warrior Nation

02-06-2016, 08:32 AM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
Awp and I have had the guild on Bleeding Hollow for about 3 years now, we actually had a WN section back then. Unfortunately the section got cut and we just used the guild as bank storage/gold maker for the longest time until they removed all the guild perks with the launch of WoD. Since then, we've had multiple people want to try and start a WN section again.

It would be nice to revive it again and now is the perfect time to do it. We have some interest and a new expansion is right around the corner. It's probably the perfect time to recruit 10-15 active people and just take it from there. We don't need to be a large guild (we did have 900 people in our guild at one point ) - but I think a small group of 10-15 people to do some Battlegrounds, Dungeons or Flex Raids would be nice.

And yes, any dungeons under 90 not counting towards the weekly guild challenges is pretty stupid. All of my characters on Bleeding Hollow either 100 or close to it, so once some of you guys catch up on levels we can start doing the weekly dungeons.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDHare3
02-19-2016, 12:53 AM
WoW Characters
So what's happened with this idea? I've noticed the guild is kinda inactive.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxGalbsadi
02-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxDHare3 View Post
So what's happened with this idea? I've noticed the guild is kinda inactive.
I've been on everyday myself, but honestly have been more focused on leveling and playing than recruiting atm. The idea is still there, and still being played with, but we need to start growing numbers for it to take off.

Warrior Nation

02-19-2016, 09:56 AM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
I haven't been on WoW much the last couple weeks, been busy with work and other games. I know Awp has been consumed by Overwatch. As Galb said, the idea is still there and we definitely want it grow the guild. For most of us, the expansion is kind of over so even when we do log on it's just do the the Garrison chores and other daily routines. I'm certain that once we get closer to the new expansion our activity will pick up.

I think in the mean time, we'll have to "recruit" WoW players from within WN. I'm not too worried about setting up sign ups and getting 10 "primaries." If we have any Horde players in WN, we should encourage them to join us on Bleeding Hollow so we can all play together.

If you ever want to do a few dungeons or battlegrounds, just send me a message and I'll hop on.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDHare3
02-19-2016, 12:55 PM
WoW Characters
Gotcha, I'll try to push my druid to 100 ASAP in case things ramp up for the idea. No one wants to be recruited by like a level 60. lol

Warrior Nation

02-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSwitchBlade View Post
If you ever want to do a few dungeons or battlegrounds, just send me a message and I'll hop on.
Or ask me. I'm sitting on 4 lv100 characters in the guild now, leveling a paladin (currently lv60), shaman (lv42), monk (lv39) as well.

Warrior Nation

Canada WNxTheRef26
03-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Local Time: 03:45 PM
WoW Characters
I've been playing my alt the past few days on this server. Holy crap they dumbed it down for leveling. I'm simply doing each dungeon once when I get the availability, and Bam...I'm almost leveling faster than the dungeons becoming available. I know it will slow down eventually, but to sometimes level twice in one dungeon is ridiculous!!!

In any case, I'll keep working on that alt. I may still move my main over though!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDHare3
03-12-2016, 03:48 PM
WoW Characters
Slows down around 50 but it's still crazy fast with full heirlooms.

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxKaoskiller
03-13-2016, 01:37 AM
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxGalbsadi View Post
Or ask me. I'm sitting on 4 lv100 characters in the guild now, leveling a paladin (currently lv60), shaman (lv42), monk (lv39) as well.

I have a 60 on Arthas. We can cross server level if you want. 60-70 is still a bitch for me. especially with a druid. I have heirlooms too. Being we don't get the Guild bonus gold for doing dungs in guild group.

I have a level 30 or so on that server. But been busy and side tracked with life haven't had a chance to level it. But i'm starting to be caught up with school. So i can spend some time leveling. if you wanna level the 60's

Warrior Nation

03-13-2016, 04:22 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKaoskiller View Post
I have a 60 on Arthas. We can cross server level if you want. 60-70 is still a bitch for me. especially with a druid. I have heirlooms too. Being we don't get the Guild bonus gold for doing dungs in guild group.

I have a level 30 or so on that server. But been busy and side tracked with life haven't had a chance to level it. But i'm starting to be caught up with school. So i can spend some time leveling. if you wanna level the 60's
Those 60s of mine...are now 80s.

That said, I have other characters catching up to that point. Current roster on BH-Horde:

4 level 100 (Druid, DK, Priest, Warlock)
2 level 81 (Paladin, Monk)
1 level 70 (Rogue)
1 level 51 (Shaman)
2 level 40 (Warrior, Mage)