Thread: Conquer The Nation
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
05-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Local Time: 05:21 AM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Conquer The Nation
I Don't know if any of you guys pay attention to the announcements but they just posted a global wide WN tournament a few days ago.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showp...69&postcount=1

We should easily be able to do well in this thing. Gotta earn the points and have the GC's private message WNxMercy for our moves and what not.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
05-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Local Time: 04:21 AM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
We got a ton of us playing together regularly, it might be a good idea to take some screenshots and use them to earn points.

Warrior Nation

Australia WNxBandit
05-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Local Time: 08:21 PM
High Koala-ty
Yeah just keep doing what we do, but make a note of recording it ^^ Also how we doing on the gamenights? Sorry i've been out of commission for the past few days while they were being set up

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
05-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxBandit View Post
Yeah just keep doing what we do, but make a note of recording it ^^ Also how we doing on the gamenights? Sorry i've been out of commission for the past few days while they were being set up
I don't think anything came of the 2 sadly.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxKalislayer
05-03-2015, 09:47 PM
We didn't have much participation in the two game nights we've had. People said they'd be there and then never showed, so...

More points for more participation on scheduled game nights. Need to get more people coming to game nights. If you say you're gunna be there, you should be there. If something changes you should try to let the GC hosting it know. That way we don't expect to have 8 people and turn out with only 3.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAwp666
05-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Honorable Discharge
FPS Genre > You
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKalislayer View Post
We didn't have much participation in the two game nights we've had. People said they'd be there and then never showed, so...

More points for more participation on scheduled game nights. Need to get more people coming to game nights. If you say you're gunna be there, you should be there. If something changes you should try to let the GC hosting it know. That way we don't expect to have 8 people and turn out with only 3.
I think the problem is a variety of things, but posting one thread at the start of the week with both game night reminders in it isn't helping should be two threads a couple days before each of them.

Also any gc can host them it doesn't have to be just one specific one. Hell even a member could host them we don't need the gc's to be there to have a game night.

I was around friday night but didn't get a single message on bnet saying gamenight was starting. Hell I didn't even see people playing. I'm not gonna go out of my way to round people up when we all voted for the days people should know when they are and to be around.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxKalislayer
05-03-2015, 10:48 PM
If you were around Friday, why didn't you message Remorse? We would have invited you.

Also, one concise thread and two separate threads have about the same effectiveness. You can go back and check threads to see what time things are happening and what day they're happening. In a forum setting everything is accessible for a long enough period of time that the host of the game night shouldn't have to poke and prod people to remember it.

Additionally, the host shouldn't have to go out of their way to get people to participate either. If you said you were going to be there then you can message the host when the appointed time comes. The host shouldn't have to coddle you into participating in something you said you'd participate in on your own.

All-in-All, it's your responsibility to participate in clan events, not the people hosting them.

Last edited by WNxKalislayer; 05-03-2015 at 11:50 PM..

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

United States WNxRemorse
05-04-2015, 08:34 AM
WNxSlege
Please send me any sceen shots you have since the beginning of this event and i will get them sent in. Mercy was looking for section to join and I let him know we would do our best to participate as a section. Being a new section, nobody expects us to have the cooperation to get this done, but we have some great members in here that can help us show the rest of the nation up.

*** R.I.P. WNxSlege - WN member 1999-2009 ***