Thread: Considered Lightly
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation
Secondary: Diablo 3

United States WNxRoetorooter
01-14-2015, 02:09 AM
Local Time: 07:01 PM
WoW Characters
Delta Force
Tough on dirt...
Considered Lightly
Following the great post from WhiteWolf about his start in Warrior Nation, and his urging us all to post in our secondaries, here is mine:

My name is Eric, I joined WN back in 2004 with my buddy Ben (benthebomb), and have spent over a third of my life here (sad, but WN is always a place I can turn when I want to speak to someone!). I've held many positions in the clan, from MP to Battle Ops Commissioner, and have enjoyed a lot of my time here.

I've been playing WoW since 2007 playing primarily on Runetotem with my mage. I've been in the WNx guild on 3 or 4 different servers, never really committing to any of them since I know so many people on my home server. I was a hardcore raider from Burning Crusade to the end of Wrath, and had a long hiatus after Cataclysm came out (coming back just after Dragon Soul was introduced). MoP was good for awhile, but eventually I got bored again (coming back a couple of months before WoD was launched).

Out of all of this time, I have to say WoD is one of my favorite expansions. Stepping through the Dark Portal to Draenor was like taking a step back in time (hehe, see what I did there?) to when I first came through the Dark Portal into Outlands. Never before had a game reignited that initial love of a game like Warlords had. And although I'm fairly inactive again due to real life, I still find myself awed at walking the lands of some of my favorite characters in WoW lore.

WNx has been my home for 10 years, and I can see myself here for many more to come

Sorry for the long post;

tl;dr - WNx has been part of some of the best relationships in my life. Don't take it for granted

"Life is harsh, and then there's Roeto" - Cereal

Warrior Nation

United States WNxKildrak
01-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Local Time: 06:01 PM
Hiya Roe!!