Thread: Official Enemy of Warrior Nation
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

WNxDaPope
07-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Unregistered
#
Important
Official Enemy of Warrior Nation
Official Enemy of Warrior Nation

The United Legion [UL] has been added to the enemies list: http://warriornation.net/diplomacy.php

This decision has been made by the Military Council and will be enacted immediately. [UL]'s conduct has shown them to be a clan without honor by encouraging those interested to be disrespectful to WNx members, admins, and leaders in order to receive a medal in [UL]. They conspired to cause damage to Warrior Nation as a whole, to deceive members, to falsify evidence, and to undermine what Warrior Nation is built upon. For these reasons it was deemed necessary to treat them and their members as enemies of Warrior Nation.

The new additions to policy #4 and policy #6 will be retroactive to the date that UL separated from Warrior Nation. Please read and heed so that you are not caught unaware.

Click the image to open in full size.
Quote:
Enemy Clans happen over the course of time, Warrior Nation™ has made allies and enemies. Clans can only be added to the enemies list by majority vote of the Military Council. Official enemy clans have been found to have no honor and have directly negatively effected WNx and it's members. Any member found joining a Enemy clan will receive a DD. Members can not participate on any enemy funded server or VOIP, the only exception is a competitive league or ladder where match play requires the use of a enemy server.

WNx members must remember their conduct can still fall under WNx laws even against enemies. They are free to treat them as hostile if they encounter them on a public server and can use any game resources to defeat them. However under no circumstances are actions to result in illegal hacking of an enemy's sites, servers or channels. Large scale actions may take place, but can only be sanctioned by Wakko personally and he will state the rules of engagement at that time.

- X-WN Created or X-WN dominated clans must obtain a 5 Star Generals authorization to be in alliance with Warrior Nation™
Click the image to open in full size.
Quote:
Members joining a clan on the enemies list will be subject to their account status being changed to DD regardless of what their WNx account was set to at the time of their departure.
*Any of those that left WNx under HD, joined UL and had their account changed to DD will be given a 7 day grace period to leave UL and request their account be changed back to HD status. The JA will review each appeal and grant approvals on a case by case basis.

*Please note that is not a declaration of war against [UL]. Only that they will be added to our enemies list and treated accordingly. If the need for a full out war against [UL] is needed that order will be issued by Wakko directly along with our rules of engagement.

Warrior Nation

WNxSergeantAngel
07-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Unregistered
#
Understood, I will watch out for them. I think they are starting to develop a Rohan Online section. I will stop that.

Warrior Nation

WNxRawrasaur
07-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Unregistered
#
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSergeantAngel View Post
Understood, I will watch out for them. I think they are starting to develop a Rohan Online section. I will stop that.
Nah, don't like, try to stop that or whatever interfering acts, just ignore them.

-Rawr

Warrior Nation

United States WNxShady
07-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Local Time: 10:39 PM
WoW Characters
PLUR!
I knew this was coming lol

So high, boys be soaring like a condor, touching down running thru grass like a lawn mower
Increase the levels in my serotonin, that kryptonite I be on it

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation

United States WNxFireWraith
07-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Local Time: 09:39 PM
They aren't a threat, I played against one of them in Combat Arms, they were AWWWWFUUUUL. Didn't even have a 1-1 KD lol.

Just ignore them. A bunch of people that we deemed unfit to be in our clan make their own clan and think they're better than us. Let them keep dreaming.

Warrior Nation

WNxJD
07-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Unregistered
#
This isn't meaning that we should attack them in any way shape or form - but this does mean that anyone in UL should not be communicated with, if you see them in public servers you are not to play on their team, but feel free to humiliate/decimate them all you like.

Also anyone who has taken an HD and left for UL will have their HD reverted to DD within 7 days if they do not leave the enemy clan (thus, UL).

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

Isle of Man WNxClydez
07-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Local Time: 12:39 AM
Old Skool
we all new this was coming ... I say we just keep on moving foward ... all that happened was we took out the trash and made WN that much better ... and who really cares if they survive the summer ... not me.

Ask yourself what do you really believe, and what would you sacrifice for those beliefs? Now ask yourself again what do you really believe?

Warrior Nation

WNxOro
07-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Unregistered
#
Understood. Enemies they shall be. I can't understand why anyone would be so disrespectful for no benefit other than to see us suffer...

Warrior Nation

United States WNxRoses
07-12-2008, 11:35 PM
AKA Daisy
Woo enemies...this should be interesting.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxDHare3
07-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Local Time: 11:39 PM
WoW Characters
I do agree the clan is disrespectful, thus being an enemy, I do not agree however, that we can not play video games with friends that have joined UL, or CrW..

Last edited by WNxDHare3; 07-12-2008 at 11:45 PM..

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

Finland WNxSirRetro
07-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Local Time: 06:39 AM
Will ingore them all when I see them online, if I even see. Thanks for the information.

Stats | noobmeter | Wotlabs.net | Wot.eu | My replays
Twitch.tv | SirRetro offline!

Warrior Nation

WNxLouis
07-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Unregistered
things just got interesting ~though got to agree they are pretty disrespectful and can be deem as an enemy but i do think dhare3 has a point.anycase dully noted ~i see what i can do to beat those disrespectful ul member in wc3 or cabal xd

Last edited by WNxLouis; 07-13-2008 at 12:14 AM..

Warrior Nation

WNxKiTtY
07-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Unregistered
Enemies *drools at the thought* too bad none of them play albatross otherwise i would be beatin the beejeezus outta them with my 1WD!~

Warrior Nation

WNxDraggy
07-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Unregistered
I understand where WNx is coming from and what our aim is. Just maybe things will be better in the future for both our clans.....Some of them were our brothers and sisters and still are just they dont see a clearer vision of Warrior Nation.

This has to be for now and I read and understood.

Primary: Overwatch
Warrior Nation

United States WNxGrievous
07-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Local Time: 11:39 PM
SeriouS DevelopmenT
i would like them to try and make a dystopia section seeing we have 1/3 the player base 0_o

lol, UL should be renamed to VI (Village idiots) acting like a bunch of immature teenagers trying to get what point across to us? O thats right that's all they are.

My word of advice, see one joining your server say like an fps game. just leave bet you could find a server with better skilled players any way. And do remember to watch for them good chance if they join your server there trying to start something with you to get a fancy award??

Warrior Nation

WNxLoksta87
07-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Unregistered
damn, that's some bullcrap but whatever, i'll put in some work

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxStoneGuard
07-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Local Time: 10:39 PM
I Just Wanna Win
Understood I will make sure and kill as many in game as possible!

"I'll go where I please, and please where I go."

Primary: CnC Renegade
Warrior Nation

Austria WNxServer
07-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Local Time: 05:39 AM
The Renegade Legend
hm.... let's see, what the future will bring...

Serv.

(@WNxBot) @WNxPhaze: FFS whats the point of the turrets if they fire at trees

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJokazWild
07-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
No surprise here.

-Jokaz-

Warrior Nation

WNxWinterStorm
07-13-2008, 12:52 AM
Unregistered
Official Enemy?

This whole situation is being handled rather childishly, on both fronts frankly.

They're a clan made from spite, let them crumble under their own weight.

Why bother making something bigger than it actually is.

But what's official is official. Understood anyhow.

Last edited by WNxWinterStorm; 07-13-2008 at 12:55 AM..

Closed Thread