Thread: Thank you WNx Admins
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None
Closed Thread

Warrior Nation

Papa.Smurf
02-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Unregistered
#
Thank you WNx Admins
My smurfiest greetings to you,

I would like to thank Kujo for his efforts in freeing our clan from being tied up in the situation. However, the WNx section did nothing to help, instead it took the efforts of myself and Brainy using what little influence such small blue people can smurfily muster with two TWL admins, Pagan and Skeeve.
Due to the insults and comments directed toward my little people, we Smurfs feel honor-bound to issue a challenge to the entire Warrior Nation to do battle with us on the playing fields of an Enemy Territory server (which one can be decided later). Almost any day is acceptable to us, as we spend most days eating smurfberries and running from Gargamel. With all smurfy respect, we ask that in particular WNxGlowstick and WNxNatural Snipa honor us as these particularly fierce warriors have boasted about their prowess and ferocity in battle.

Since Warrior Nation is so large and the game RTCW Enemy Territory is free, we are prepared to face you in a match of numbers most suitable to you and amenable to the server. If these odds are not acceptable, we are prepared to negotiate the numbers. We suggest a campaign match of North Africa, we can be Axis. Stopwatch is also an acceptable format, indeed it would be even preferred. Battery or Fueldump would be good maps to attempt in that case.

All of Warrior Nation is invited to face us. We will rely on the leadership of the ET section to determine their finest warriors. We are willing to post demos of our sure to be humilitating defeat afterwards, so that all of Warrior Nation may delight in the victory over such a small blue foe.
We have no doubt that WNx will fail to respond to such a challenge and are honored to learn from such skilled opponents.

Smurfily yours,
Papa Smurf

Warrior Nation

WNxEj
02-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Unregistered
#
Thanks for the genorous offer I'll ask my buddys what they want to do :-) could you please post and IP to your server if you have one?

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
02-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Unregistered
#
I am very sure your challange will be accepted but just as before I belive it will take some time for them to be ready. I am glad the ladder problem is solved. You are correct that the size of the nation is large but not all of us play the game your speaking of. I am sure thou if you are able to wait untill our skills are sharpened it will be one hell of a match. Does your clan have a url?

I did a search for clans named smurfs and well there are alot of them and then I narrowed it down to the game your clan plays and there is still alot of them so I can not find your site.

Last edited by WNxBoyle; 02-19-2004 at 03:14 PM..

Warrior Nation

Unregistered
02-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Unregistered
#
Unfortunately, we poor smurfs do not have the funds to make a website. We do have an irc channel- #SmurfVillage on irc.gamesurge.net please visit. We also do not have a server, but we will smurfily do our best to find one soon.

Warrior Nation

WNxEj
02-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Unregistered
#
I tried to go to your IRC but no one is in there are you sure that is that right information?

Warrior Nation

WNxShadow Oddity
02-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Unregistered
#
Geosites are free man, why not make a begining site like geosites?

Warrior Nation

WNxBoyle
02-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Unregistered
#
Yea I too tried to go to the irc channel and didnt see anyone there.

Warrior Nation

Papa Smurf
02-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Unregistered
#
We smurfs are currently away from the Smurf Village, but we shall return their tonight. Thank you for coming to visit and I am sorry your greeting was not so smurfy.

Warrior Nation

WNxMajik
02-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Unregistered
#
if i read another one of their posts i think my brain will kill itself.

Warrior Nation

Smrufette Smurf
02-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Unregistered
Then don't read our smurfy master's posts.

Warrior Nation

WNx_Duck_Of_Doom
02-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Unregistered
im sure my fellow ET players will fight ya'll eventually (not gonna say when, not gonna say were) and im sure it will be as your people say "smurfy" but we would like some time beforehand and request that you stay out of our forums, because keep in mind ya'll were the ones who invaded our forums, and some members dont like that (thus the insults). Also you insulted us on TWL and that ain't, as you seem to love saying, "smurfy" so dont insult us or invade our forums and we wouln't insult you.

P.S. This isnt an appology

Warrior Nation

WNxTasslehoff
02-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Unregistered
sure....but if we do...it has to be in eitherur or our server

Warrior Nation

Poet Smurf
02-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Unregistered
Duck, we ask you with all smurfiness what did we say that was an insult? We have been unable to find anything that was an insult. Indeed, we were the ones who were threatened and had discussions about our lack of genitalia. If you can find insults, then I will as smurfily as possible give you a smurfberry. Indeed, we have been as smurfy as possible to you.

You mention that we invaded your forums. While math is not my strong suit, (I am a poet after all) I only count 2 threads in the forum labeled Neutral grounds which is designated for open discussion by everyone, whether non- wn or not. So by saying that having our Papa create two threads in this forum in two days, we have invaded the mighty Warrion Nation?
We are but small blue people who wish to exist in harmony with you big people. If you are scared of us, then please let us know. Often big people seem to be scared of us at first, so its okay if you say you are scared.

Warrior Nation

WNxMiztressNemesis
02-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Unregistered
Actually I do not believe it has anything to do with fear. It has to do with the section just gettting up and running. They need a bit of time to practise and regroup and play together again. RTCW has just gotten in the forums again and needs time to get a server and get organised but they are well on their way.

I am sure you will smurfily have patience and wait a couple weeks or so. I know the small blue people to have an abundance of patience.

Closed Thread