Thread: Returning
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxKaoskiller
06-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Local Time: 05:42 PM
Important
Returning
Hello All of those in the section.

I understand that most of you guys are playing overwatch and such. I have a little dilemma here. So most of my toons are on Arthas due to a so called friend i thought i had making me start over and xfer characters from there. My wife and I plan on picking up Legion, I know we'll get a level 100. So i am considering putting it on bleeding hollow. There are a few concerns that i have.

In the event that i don't stay with Warrior Nation. Will i still be welcome to play and communicate with you to play. I prefer to rebuild Warrior Nation with everyone but with Mravens taking his leave I don't have anyone that i really communicate with. I don't mind transferring characters and such. But I just don't want to pay the $ if i will not be playing with anyone.

My father in law is currently in the rehab center indefinitely so i also have that to deal with. I don't know if my return to WoW is even a guarantee at the moment. But i wanted to post and see what thoughts and such i can get to see what you guys think. I really need a gaming group of some sort. So that i can unplug from the world. Life is too stressful at the moment.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxGalbsadi
06-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
To answer your questions:

If you don't stay with Warrior Nation, no sweat. Unless there are some serious improvements to Warrior Nation, the in-game guild may not stay with Warrior Nation anyhow, as it's not fair to force new players to a dead site. We'd all love to see WNx work out, but we're not going to make guild membership contingent on that. So, come to BH, and you'll have people to play with. Some (like myself) are already playing. Others are waiting for Legion or the prepatch.

RL still comes first, always. If that wasn't a WN belief, it's still a belief that anybody should hold, IMO. You're welcome to join us anytime.

Ping me on Battle.Net (Galbsadi#11866) and I'll be happy to answer any further questions.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxSwitchBlade
06-22-2016, 12:16 PM
WoW Characters
Legendary.
<3
The in game guild is not staying with WN, regardless of what happens here. I have owned that guild for years now and I have no intentions of merging it with WN. You are more than welcomed to join us. We aren't turning down WN members, but I just want to make it clear that the guild will not be changing its name to reflect 'Warrior Nation'

Warrior Nation

United States WNxPsyLentKnighT
06-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Switch and everyone add me #Psylent1240 I'm gonna need invited soon too

Demoralize the Enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, and assassination. This is the WAR of the future

Warrior Nation

United States WNxGalbsadi
06-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Honorable Discharge
WoW Characters
Gam zeh ya'avor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSwitchBlade View Post
The in game guild is not staying with WN, regardless of what happens here. I have owned that guild for years now and I have no intentions of merging it with WN. You are more than welcomed to join us. We aren't turning down WN members, but I just want to make it clear that the guild will not be changing its name to reflect 'Warrior Nation'
Switch, I wasn't going to announce that publicly yet, b/c why tell them that they're going to lose another section after all they've lost already?

...but yeah, Switch is correct. We're not staying with WNx as a section. It's not fair to new members (or even existing ones) to drag them into this drama.