Thread: Thanks for the memories
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Primary: Ikariam.org
Warrior Nation

United States WNxMartiqulous
05-21-2016, 08:14 PM
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Thanks for the memories
I am creating this post as a way for anyone to say their last posts before the section closes.

First of all, I want to thank you all for sticking together through the transition. The very first post announcing our section opening in Development was back on February 26th, 2008. Some of us have been primary members since that first year!!! We officially became a section on June 12th, 2008 as we left development with the then required 30+ primary members.

Our first GM was Kujoe with Sephiwind at his side. I officially joined the section back on August 1st that year. Our member Fuse joined just a little before me. Airth was also one of the original members. I became an officer in 2010 and then the 5th GM in 2011 (Fuse was the 2nd GM) and have been an officer non stop these past 6 years.

The only way a section can be this successful is to have many great members. We have had more great members than most WN sections combined. We have met many wonderful people through the section and have fond memories of many of the events here.

I want to thank all the members and officers of the past for helping to contribute to the section. I could start naming members but it really would be a very long list and I would probably miss someone.

8 years! That is something we can be quite proud of. Hopefully we can continue the life of our alliance through this transition and continue our great tradition.

Last edited by WNxMartiqulous; 05-21-2016 at 08:19 PM..

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Ikariam.org

Denmark WNxDadzilla
05-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Honorable Discharge
Moons given: 5
Marti said it all Yep, I'm done here.

Warrior Nation

United Nations WNxIsobelle
05-22-2016, 05:17 AM
Thank you everyone.. I've met some awesome people here that's for sure!

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Diablo 3

Russian Federation WNxKrakie
05-22-2016, 05:27 AM
Local Time: 07:09 PM
Justice
Follow the law!
I'm proud to be there since August 2011! Thank you Zilla for inviting me.

I was never active enough in this game but I did my best during my time. R.I.P. Ikariam section of Warrior Nation!

Peace everyone!

My Warrior Nation history
http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic43894_23.gif
Part 1, Part 2

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAlmuric
05-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Local Time: 10:09 AM
I'm glad we'll be sticking together in game. Sad to see the forum go but we don't need it to continue on with fewer restrictions.

"Nobody tosses a dwarf!"

Warrior Nation

United States WNxIblis
05-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Local Time: 09:09 AM
I would like to say thank you to everyone who is and has ever been in the section!
It has been a pleasure playing with all of you and a thanks goes out to all the people who let me pick their brains at the start of my Ikariam adventure and kept me from making silly choices

Id also like to thank WNxAlmuric for putting me on to the section if it wasnt suggested i would not have known about this game and would have spent my time on something else and i would not have had any of these memories that i now have

It has been my pleasure everyone and to those who will no longer be playing Ikariam after the section is closed i hope we all meet up again someday to have even more fun

Warrior Nation

Portugal WNxFuse
06-16-2016, 03:45 PM
Local Time: 09:09 AM
Coffee Lover!
It's been great to be part of this section and I'm sad to see it go but all things do come to an end. I'm glad that the alliance will remain in game! That will be great to keep in touch with people that I've met throughout the years on this section.

Goodbye dear Ikariam section. A toast!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing."
― George Bernard Shaw

Warrior Nation

Germany WNxpixz
06-30-2016, 02:24 PM
Battle Ops
'PRS 513'
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxpixz View Post
Hey guys, I haven't posted anything in Wn for a while, but I wanted to thank everybody in here for the great experience and times. I made some friends in here and it is a shame I haven't had much contact lately.

If anybody in here wants my email, fb or anything else, let me know through a PM and i am more than happy to share the info with you guys.
Hopefully we can stay in contact. You just don't throw away people you've had fun with, people that went through drama with you and you've grown with for several years.

Anybody remembers this crap http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/W...rybodys-love-1

Krakie is in there too haha.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxMarcolious
07-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Local Time: 11:09 AM
WoW Characters
Logged in after 2 years away - only to see the section gone. It was fun while it was there - good luck to all in your pursuits.