Thread: Hello All
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxMravens10
05-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Honorable Discharge
Graphics Head
Hello All
I just wanted to let everyone know if there are anyone still around that I am doing well and I hope you are doing the same. I have been in college brushing up on my graphic art career and I actually moved out got a new place with my mom and brother last year. I can never forget the great times I have had here in Warrior Nation. I enjoyed the game nights especially with my very first section I ever joined Halo 4. I enjoyed being a game champion, a captain, a major, a graphics artist and well of course GAT Head. Every moment I had in Warrior Nation was and will forever be legendary. Its sad to see what was a great and thriving community turned into ash. You know what they say about ashes they are the new beginning of something special, a rebirth. Even though its been 3 years of inactivity I hope one day this will come back to what it once was. I ask that if there is any admins left and that log on and see this to please reinstate my account. I figured it would be cool to have it back up again so I can stay in touch with some people that still check here from time to time. Trust me there are a lot of people I seen that have not did the decent thing like myself and HD when they left. So please reinstate my account.

Thanks,
Mravens10