Thread: A Blueberry falls from this tree!
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Minecraft

United States WNxTiberianGaming
11-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Local Time: 06:10 AM
WoW Characters
OrangeCry1
A Blueberry falls from this tree!
It is with great sadness that I post this here, but in short, I am about to tell you why I am leaving:

I wish to expand my horizons. I want to be with an outfit that is ready to tackle on a larger scale. For who's outfit name for the sake of WN Laws I will not speak of, this new outfit has become very attractive for me. This new outfit also is more conducive within my time schedule, since they play earlier and I have to end up leaving mid-op most times we have them here.

Let me say though I do not leave with remorse of ever being here. This was mainly a decision looking at Warrior Nation as a whole right now. I will not discuss that in full, but I made a thread in the Commonship if you are interested in reading that. This little gem of a section was a blast to be with. If anything, this section has taught me a lot about Planetside 2. You all are absolute fun to play around with, and I will never forget all the fun things we did together.

In short, I am leaving because of the bleak outlook of Warrior Nation as a whole, and because I am looking for an outfit that is more technical, competitive, and with ops that start earlier for me.

It was hard to make this decision, but I hope you all do well here! May we all for the great and gratuitous Papa Vanu!

(Do I still get access to the TS or is that revoked? If so, that is understandable.)

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAdrea
11-16-2016, 10:16 PM
Local Time: 05:10 AM
I am so sorry to see you go, Tiberian: you have been a blast to play with, as well. You are still welcome to come play with us, and no, ts privileges are not revoked.

If you ever want to come back, you'll be welcomed.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Star Citizen

United States WNxLongshotrider
11-18-2016, 08:55 PM
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Yep, you're free to join us whenever you feel like it.
Good luck with the new guys!
(However if I ever see your ass fighting against my Papa Vanu, I will end your sorry existence).

Have fun!

VS - Longshotrider - Emerald/TR - WNxLongshotriderxNW - Connery/NC - WNxLongshotriderNC - Connery