Thread: Hello All
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Primary: Xbox Division
Warrior Nation

United States WNxMravens10
05-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Local Time: 01:40 AM
Honorable Discharge
Graphics Head
Hello All
I just wanted to let everyone know if there are anyone still around that I am doing well and I hope you are doing the same. I have been in college brushing up on my graphic art career and I actually moved out got a new place with my mom and brother last year. I can never forget the great times I have had here in Warrior Nation. I enjoyed the game nights especially with my very first section I ever joined Halo 4. I enjoyed being a game champion, a captain, a major, a graphics artist and well of course GAT Head. Every moment I had in Warrior Nation was and will forever be legendary. Its sad to see what was a great and thriving community turned into ash. You know what they say about ashes they are the new beginning of something special, a rebirth. Even though its been 3 years of inactivity I hope one day this will come back to what it once was. I ask that if there is any admins left and that log on and see this to please reinstate my account. I figured it would be cool to have it back up again so I can stay in touch with some people that still check here from time to time. Trust me there are a lot of people I seen that have not did the decent thing like myself and HD when they left. So please reinstate my account.

Thanks,
Mravens10

Warrior Nation

09-30-2019, 10:11 PM
Honorable Discharge
Graphics Head
I can't believe there still members around. One thing that Warrior Nation has helped me with over the years when I was a member and that was being a better leader. This place kicked started what I wanted to do for the rest of the life and that is Graphic Design. If this place makes a comeback I will definitely come back in a heart beat!

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
03-17-2020, 09:41 AM
Hiyas there! I just seen this two years later!lol Glad to hear everything is going good for you. So, how is the career now?

http://warriornation.net/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic34677_3.gif

Warrior Nation

04-17-2020, 01:21 AM
Honorable Discharge
Graphics Head
It’s all good! At least someone responded. Lol. I’m still in college part time, two classes a semester stinks. I have a full time job now since after I left warrior nation and it’s not the best kind of jobs, but it’s something. I’m literally 3 years away from my AA. However, I’m slowly starting to hate graphic design now that I’m learning the dos and don’ts. �� I still game as always, still a Xbox gamer and now I’m also a PC game. I have a badass rig that can play anything.

Warrior Nation

United States WNxKhelven
04-17-2020, 07:18 PM
Local Time: 12:40 AM
hiyas keep up the good work =) Believe it or not some of us still haunt these hallways lol

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Overwatch

Canada WNxTheRef26
04-19-2020, 11:59 AM
Local Time: 11:40 PM
WoW Characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKhelven View Post
hiyas keep up the good work =) Believe it or not some of us still haunt these hallways lol
Yes, I pop in once in a while too!