Thread: The Weekly Warrior - Issue #5 - November 9th, 2008
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxJokazWild
11-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Local Time: 08:13 PM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend
The Weekly Warrior - Issue #5 - November 9th, 2008

Click the image to open in full size.

Weekly Warrior - Issue #5 - November 9th 2008

(Editor: WNxJokazWild)

Letter from the editor:
Hello Warrior Nation!!! JokazWild reporting...for the last time. This will be my last Weekly Warrior. I have been given the awesome task of publishing the Development Dispatch from now on. This week we have some good reports for you all to enjoy, so get to reading!!!

Global Awards included:
  1. Medal of Communication
  2. Medal of Declaration
  3. Member of the Month

Promotions included:
  1. Colonel
  2. Grand Master & Major
  3. Field Operations Honor Guard & Captain
  4. Royal Guard & Military Police & Deputy

Sections included:
  1. Albatross18 - WNxRed
  2. AirRivals - WNxBlackfearair
  3. Battle for Middle Earth II - WNxPatchaxx
  4. Call of Duty 4 (PS3) - WNxvor928
  5. C & C Renegade - WNxm0use
  6. Diablo II East and West - WNxZebster
  7. Eve Online - WNxThorAsgaurd
  8. Goldeneye Source - WNxCJL9788
  9. Knight Online - WNxArby
  10. Wolfteam - WNxquantanova

Warrior Nation

11-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend

- WNxStep07mar-

- WNxFatality-

WNxMarkus - Counterstrike Source Europe
WNxKraid - Half Life Golden Eye Source
WNxLocklear - Warhammer 40k
WNxSerialkilla - CS:S AU

WNx2sleepy
2sleepy was a former Dev. Colonel, so he feels right at home with his new rank. He was only recently promoted to Engineer about a month ago, and he eagerly jumped right back into the swing of things. He quickly established himself as one of the top PC Engineers, and it impressed Dev's administration so much, well...you know the rest. Congrats 2sleepy!!! (~WNxJokazWild~)

New Development Colonel

WNxTigerskull - WoW NA PvE - Kael'thas

WNxTheLag - Warcraft III West
WNxSexyAngel - Warcraft III West
WNxBobbit - Warhammer (Order)
WNxH0L0 - Warhammer (Order)

WNxAcatel - CnC Renegade
WNxLazy - Counter Strike Source (EU)
WNxMarkus - Counter Strike Source (EU)
WNxUnknownPain - Golden Eye Source
WNxjuicewha - Ikariam Alpha
WNxKaiser - Silver Screen
WNxMasterMind - Warhammer Online (NA)

Warrior Nation

11-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Combat Specimen
Living Legend

ALBATROSS18

As the month of October dwindles, the excitement for the holiday season arises. October has been a very rewarding and thrilling month for the Albatross18 section. As Halloween passes and our candy bags diminish, most of us prepare for the true Holiday Season. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the fun fulfilled updates in our near future for the holidays. I'm hoping Ogplanet has many events and good times in store for us! We have already started to decorate at my Mom's house for Christmas. This has brought the Christmas cheer upon me and hopefully you'll all feel the spirit soon. And remember, tis the season to be jolly!

Click the image to open in full size.Warrior Nation VS Alba Outlaws

Well, we all knew it would be tough; I'm not sure many of us realized HOW tough! When Alba Outlaws bring it, they bring it hard. I think many of our butts were sore after the slaughter. Although we were a little understocked and Alba Outlaws a little overstocked, I think I can speak for everyone when I say I had a BLAST! Alba Outlaws have always been a very respectful and amazingly talented guild. We were all honored to compete with those among the best. Thanks Alba Outlaws for a great outcome! Hope for a rematch sometime soon.

Click the image to open in full size.Warrior Nation VS TPC

Although I was unable to attend this match up between one of Warrior Nation's most kind-hearted allies, I'm thankful that WNxSpikeMaster kept us up to date on this battle. I'm sure it was an exciting match for everyone. The Player's Club has been there for Warrior Nation whenever needed. We will always be honored to play any one of them. From what I hear, each guild won one game each. You know what that means, time to finish it off and kick some butt!

Quote:
It was supposed to be best 2 out of 3, but we all needed to go
so we still gotta finish them off lol.

GL to all if you happen to finish the series with TPC

--WNxSpikeMaster

UPDATE: Our future match between Warrior Nation and Team USA has been postponed until November 15th due to their own personal reasons. Because of this, I am pleased to say, we will be battling our lovely ally TPC once again. I'm very excited for this and I know we'll all have a terrific time, win or lose! This particular battle will be a 10vs10. May the PangYa be with us all!

Quote:
Change of Plans. Team USA needs another week, so we will play them on Sat Nov 15 at 8PM, this weekend's match will be versus The Players Club. Unfortunately, they can only fill a max of ten players, so we need ten to play them this time around. TPC is always a fun guild to play. ChipMaster won't be able to attend due to family commitments, but assures me that they will fill their slot of 10 players.
--WNxWorry

Click the image to open in full size.Warrior Nation VS Figiamaussies

We are sad to say that what was supposed to be a great 15vs15 guild battle against the Figiamaussies, turned out to be somewhat of a disaster on their part. The match was scheduled for 8pm eastern (5pm ogplanet time) November 1st, 2008. After numerous minutes waiting for them to finish their matches, none of their players showed. Our battle organizer was unfortunately unable to attend due to personal reasons. I'm aware that WNxSpikeMaster took over duties and stayed in contact with the guild, while the rest of us waited patiently. We all finally called it a forced forfeit due to their lack of urgency to proceed with the battle. Hopefully this guild will prove me wrong in the future, but until then, we'll take the forfeited win. Thanks Warrior Nation for showing up and making all of us proud.

One good thing that arose from the busted battle was our unity in a guild tourney. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Warrior Nation Albatross sure knows how to maintain composure and have fun, despite the obstacles life throws us! Thanks again to every one of you.

Quote:
We had a very nice turn out and we were all ready to battle, but the other guild only came with 5 so they forfeited... in turn we ended up having a very nice game night with a WN guild tourney
--WNxSandMaster

Halloween Update:

Well the Halloween Update for Albatross18 sure did spark my flame. I, myself, set my alarm for seven in the morning so that I could scratch eCards when the server opened. Superstitions, for the record, only work half of the time! To view the photos and stats of the exclusive Halloween Sets please click here.

Aside for the almost impossible eCard rares, overall the update sure did produce a lot of excitement within the community of Albatross18. So many players were sporting their new Angel and Devil Wings proudly in games and psquares. It is very nice to finally have these wings available to Albatross18. We were all very grateful to see them in our shop.

For more info on the Halloween Update, please click on the pumpkin.

Warrior Nation showed their excitement for Halloween, also. Photos and stories were shared throughout the nation. If you would like to view them, please feel free to continue on to the thread. But be careful, enter at your own risk!

Click the image to open in full size.November 6th Update: New Papel Shop Item is HERE!:

Guess what Albatross18? Hang on to your woods and irons and get ready for a brand new Papel item in the Papel Shop! I know many of us have been waiting for this to be updated for a very long time. Wait no longer! Gather your pang quickly for your chance to win your own Rainbow or Devil feather! Good luck to all.

Quote:
Here is the new insider blog preview. This update will include new gloves and shoes for Kooh as well as a new outfit for Arin. Also, the new Rainbow and Devil Feathers come to the Papel Shop.

Don't forget about the new Mr. eCard as well.
Our new papel shop rare! This item has been classified as the "Generic Elfen Ear". This particular item will increase the size of your pangya bar for any winds 7m or above! This is by far the best papel shop rare, in my opinion, since the infamous SPECS! It will also be very exciting to have a new rare available in the Psquares. We sure were due for a change.

Photos brought to us by SLGaming.

Our New eCard rare: Golden Hammer Set

November 6th Update Thread

Don't forget about the billboard contest!:

Here is your time to show off that creative side of your brain. How would you feel if while you were swinging your clubs on one of your favorite courses, you saw a billboard designed by none other than YOU! This is your chance.

My Personal Submission for the Billboard Contest:

For more information and requirements on how to create your very own billboard entry, please click on my submission above to view the Myspace Blog. Good luck to those that participate.

Reporting Hackers the RIGHT Way!

Quote:
Please submit your reports using this format:
1. Username of the hacker
2. Date it happened
3. Server and course
4. Type of hack being used (i.e. pang hack, 0-wind, score hack, etc.)
5. Evidence of hacking (please give us the URL to the image instead of embedding or hot linking)

Once we have looked into a report, we will edit your post to indicate that it has been investigated. If you wish to report someone who is not hacking Albatross18 but is in violation of our other guidelines, please use the "Report" function in-game or submit your report to the Help Desk.

Please remember that this thread is strictly for hacking reports only. Any post that is not in the requested format above will be considered off-topic and removed.

--Support051
Finally! I'd like to thank Support051 of Ogplanet for clearing this up for us. A lot of members were a bit confused about what to do if a hacker is spotted. Now - problem solved! Let's eliminate these darn hackers, guys! There's nothing worse than a cheat.

Submit your hacking reports here!

Hey Everyone! It's time for....RollCall!:

RollCall is up for the Nation everyone! Please step up to the plate and let us know that you are here! Let's maintain our number one spot, Albatross18! I know that we can annihilate the roll call tallies yet once again for the month of November. It's a team effort and I expect each and every one of you to come together to support our goal of number one! If you have friends that haven't signed it yet, please feel free to smack them with your one wood.

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=470098

One Last Word To Albatross18:

Until next time, this is WNxReD wishing everyone a very happy Autumn! If you hold any questions about this section, please feel free to contact me through any of the means listed on my member's profile. Although I may not be able to come up with an answer right away, I promise to do my very best to obtain as much information as possible and relay it back to you. It will always be my pleasure to help each and every one of you if needed.

AirRivals

Click the image to open in full size. Episode 3 has been released!

Episode 3, or better known as 'The War of Pandea' is an update that added loads of new features and stuff to the game. We've been waiting so long for this and now it's finally here!

EP3 contains 11 new maps. These are 4 new ANI maps, 4 new BCU maps, 2 new Pandea den points and 1 map connection the 2 Nations. I won't go into much detail much about this update since I could be talking about it forever...
For the ones who still haven't had the chance to play it. I'd say get on your computer, download AR in case you deleted it, run it, let it patch and try it out!

Click the image to open in full size. Warrior Nation AirRivals section is back on tracks

After knowing a period of people leaving and the most of us just playing other games we have finally come back together to try and rule the Orion server. Or just be a massively feared force.
This is because EP3 is out and I'd like to thank everyone who showed up in this first week release! This meant a lot to me and the ADC people. Now that we know most of you are back we can try to get our brigade in the top 10 again. WHO IS WITH ME!?!?

Click the image to open in full size. Orion server balanced? o.O

The last few months the Bygeniou Nation on Orion had been struggling to survive. In every major Mothership War ANI had taken everything they saw. No mercy and so on...
Now that EP3 has been released (I know, EP3 changed a lot of things ) BCU has come to life again. Town is getting crowded like it used to be. Above all we can win wars again!
We won the Mothership attack before EP3 was released and we won the defense of ours shortly after EP3! We couldn't believe that we won 2 wars in a row. 1, okay, that was possible due to the different time zones and so on. But we actually won both!
The day after that we had the chance to take the Advanced Base Akron. In the beginning it was a small struggle. We kept pouring in and the G3 brigade got the ownership of the Akron base. After that we had to defend the core for another 1.30 hours but we didn't see many ANI. They probably ragequitted because they thought they were invincible since New Ministery moved to ANI.
The story still ain't over everyone!
2 Days after Rakion the portals went open for the base Rakion. The leader of the A-Team brigade (Paddy) had his mind set on defending it like hell.
It was 2 hours of waiting for it to pass by. Some ANI tried but never came close to succeeding...
These 4 events gave us the strength to carry on. For the ones interested in when there is another war or event: ::::> Calendar <::::
BCU is united again!

Click the image to open in full size. Preparations for the official ShootOut

Quote:
Battle Ops FPS ShootOut 3.0

formerly known as the FPS Quarterly Challenge

The FPS ShootOut is coming to WN again and this time AirRivals will participate.

Important Dates:
December 2008 - Section Sign-up
January 2009 - Official Start
March 2009 - Award Ceremony

In the first week of December I'll be signing this section up for the biggest event in WN known to man. Then, from the 1st of January onward, we'll be battling against every other FPS section that signed up through a delicately designed points system.

ShootOut Rundown:
The FPS ShootOut was introduced in January 2006 as the FPS Quarterly Challenge. Sections would sign up and then battle against each other through a points system. Every event, as small as a gamenight or as big as 32 player tournament, would generate points, some events obviously more than others.

This year's Quarterly Challenge has had a major overhaul and has gotten a new name, ShootOut. Along with its new name come new ways to accumulate points. (things I cant remember and they conveniently deleted the thread )

After, I believe, one month of fierce competition, the top 3 sections will be awarded money. Yes, you read it right, money, cash, dinero, geld, お金. Whatever you call it. In all of the past game genre events there was a sum of money divided under the top three section so obviously this time there will be too.

What will happen over the next few months?:
Over the next few months there will be a tidal wave of events, big and large ones, contests, game nights and so on. You name it, it'll be there. All events leading up to the new year will be practise runs while we wait for the ShootOut to start and, although most of these events wont have any type of reward, I do urge you to participate.

As you all know we had a Smack Tournament during October that, unfortunately, didn't go so well. The Tournament was also played by several other FPS sections so I considered it, and I believe I mentioned it a few times before, practice for the ShootOut. Because nobody in this section ever smacks anyone and because it is one of the ways to accumulate points, I felt it was necessary to 'introduce' you all to the Smacktorium and how it works. However it didn't go the way I had liked it to go, even though Koudo had some fun.

I do hope that the coming events will go better.

WNxKingPin,

Your Battle Ops Captain
Click the image to open in full size. Join the club

Hereby I'd like to welcome WNxBramster. Welcome to Warrior Nation, be mature, make friends and have fun!

Battle for Middle-Earth II

Click the image to open in full size. Most Active Player 16th-31st of October

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxPatchaxx View Post

WNxHaag
64 points

Close behind:
WNxGunthar (39 pts)
WNxmLy (28 pts)

Haag, great job man, GREAT JOB. I always count my points and you're the first to beat me since the MAP system exists (got 60 pts). You also broke the record which was at 45 pts. Amazing activity, keep it up! BIG congratz!

Two in a row also!
Unfortunately, WNxHaag requested an Honorable Discharge a few days after. The section just lost one of, if not its most active members of these days.

WNxHaag's Leaving Thread

Click the image to open in full size. October Most Improved Member

Quote:
WNxmLy

Great activity and great improvement mLy, congratz
Unfortunately, a bit like WNxHaag, WNxmLy will be less active from now on, for real life reasons. It's understandable, but the section is still sad to see one of its most active members less active.

Click the image to open in full size. Concerning the Field Operations Captain Position

WNxAzrael has decided not to step down after all, considering his increased activity in the last weeks.

Click the image to open in full size. October ClanWars Results

Quote:
WNx
7th

WNx2
37th

Well, these are really better results than last month! We could have done a bit better and grab the 6th place, but it doesn't matter, I'm still proud and happy of what we did.

I don't know how will look next month, since we lost some of our best ClanWars players...but well, let's see it how it goes

The members have shown great ClanWars activity for the month of October, getting a great final position. The team could have pushed more at the end, getting a higher position, but with such great results compared to September (finished 40th), no one can complain.

With the loss of WNxHaag and WNxDragonDisciple, two of the four most active ClanWars players of this section, this month is starting on a bad foot, with no game played yet. But, the first half of the month is really not as important as the second half, so the section's members will certainly restart playing ClanWars soon after a little break of it.

Original Thread
ClanWars History

Click the image to open in full size. Second ACE for the section

WNxPatchaxx, the section's CJ, has been awarded the ACE Reporter. Refer to this thread for more information.

Click the image to open in full size. Colourful!

A second Screenshot of the Week win for the section's Grand Master, WNxPatchaxx! There was no theme this week, but the quality is not lower for that reason.

Original Thread
Screenshot of the Week History

Call of Duty 4 (PS3)

New Recruits

This week in the Call of Duty 4 section, we have 4 new members joining us. Two new and two old members coming back. Our new recruits for our section, go by the names of WNxBear and WNxKantor. WNxBear has been waiting for some time to join Warrior Nation and our section and it has finally come to be time for him to join us. WNxKantor has just switched over to our section after his Xbox 360 recently stopped functioning. I would like to welcome both of you on behalf of the whole section. First of all, make sure to be active on the forums and in game and make sure to sign rollcall. But the most important thing is to have lots of fun. If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to ask and you will be helped as soon as possible. We also have two returning members today that go by the names of WNxSidious and WNxIhatenewbs. WNxSidious has just returned from a two week business trip and hopefully everything went well during his trip. WNxIhatenewbs has been away from the section but has finally returned. Good to see both of you back and ready for action.

Members Leaving

Even though we have new members joining us, sadly we have three members that are leaving us. They consist of WNxDevTech, WNxMatt and WNxJoshAphex. WNxDevTech has been with us for quite some time and participated in many events with us, RPG Battle being his favorite. Sadly he had to take an Honorable Discharge from the Clan. WNxMatt has also been in our section for quite some time and he also has had to take an Honorable Discharge from the section. Hopefully both of these members will be able to resolve whatever they needed to resolve and come back to us. WNxJoshAphex, has sadly switched primaries and is no longer part of our section. He has started to play another game more and decided to change to their game. Hopefully you will be coming back to us soon as well. All three of you will be missed and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon.

Stepping Down

This saddens me to say this but this week we saw one of the most renowned and respected members in the section stand down from his MP position earlier this week. This is no other then WNxgreenblack34. Green has served us as MP twice and BO once. He has done an awesome job at both, he made sure that our forums were spam free and clean. His skills in game were unmatched and no other player could come close to him. He is also one of the most respected and approachable members in our section and is always there for everyone. Sadly because of personal life, he has had to step down as our section's MP. The positive thing about this is that he will still be sticking around but will not be as active as he was. We all appreciate everything he has done for us and it will never be forgotten. It will be hard to replace such a great MP, but hopefully someone will step up to the plate. I say this not as a member but as a good friend, you will be missed Green.

Promotions

We also have some good news, we have three new promotions this week.
WNxLord has just been promoted to BO Console Commissioner. Congratulations Lord, I can't think of anyone in this whole entire clan who deserves this more than you, you have worked so hard, created so many events, done so great with GB and been such a great BO and leader, it is about time you received this position. Hopefully one day, all of us will be able to be as great of a member and friend you are to me and achieve what you have achieved. You have taught us all a lot of things. I know you will do an awesome job and work hard like no other. Once again congratulations and the best of luck to you with your new position. We are all very proud of you. It will be hard to find a replacement for you as BO, that will do as great a job as you. I can't wait to see what you do and remember I am always here for you.

WNxLord

Another member from our dear section has been promoted. Development needed a new console engineer. We needed a member who would work hard and recruit like crazy and do everything that was required of him. He has worked very hard and I know he will be a great console Engineer. I am sure he will continue to work hard and do the best he can do. He is a hard working, dedicated member and it is great to have him as part of the Development team. I know he is a great member and deserves this. Once again Congrats CENA and I know this whole section is as proud of you as I am, and we all wish you the best of luck man and looking forward to seeing what you can do.

WNxCENA611

The last, but not least promotion is that of WNxThundrstruckk. Recently he has just been promoted to Major of BF:BC PS3. Before he was MP of the section and worked very hard at it to make sure that everything was done that was needed and that the forums were spam free. The Major of the section before him, had to step down because of personal issues and he knew he needed someone to replace him that will work his hardest and will be the best possible choice for the section. That is no other then Thundr. He has worked very hard and we all know that he will continue to work hard at everything he does for the section. We are all proud of you and keep up the good work. Congrats once again on your promotion and the best of luck to you.

WNxThundrstruckk

Multi Bomb Event

We currently just began a new event in our section by the name of Multi Bomb S&D. This idea was made by WNxFastGunna, WNxVoltarious and WNxSquall. This is based on a Search and Destroy game type but with some twists, each person has a bomb and each person has three lives. So sign-ups started and we received a pretty good response to it. So team captains were selected. We have 4 team captains, which are WNxdropkikkmarc71, WNxTazman, WNxvor928 and WNxJesterlepue. So after the captains were assigned, the drafting started. We have just currently finished the first round of drafts and we are hoping that the whole draft will be done quickly so that we can actually start game play. If you would like to check out the event, click the link below.

Event:

http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=470216

Game Battles

For quite some time know, we have had a team for Game Battles. This team is compromised of the best of the best. All members of the GB team, had to write an application and then tryout for there spots. We work hard and practice a lot, and make sure that we always give our best effort in all our matches. We have matches almost every week, we try to get in as many as possible. We have also started to do some doubles matches with some people. I have never seen a team work so well together and try so hard. They really deserve a hand. So make sure to cheer us on. Our next match is this Sunday and we are going for the win like always. If you would like to check out our home page on the GB site, I will post it below.

GB Site:

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-d.../warriornation

And Finally

Last but not least, some good news for all. Next week Call of Duty: World At War is being released. It has had great reviews so far and is being highly expected by all of us. There are many new aspects in Single Player and Multiplayer that make this game better then its predecessor. Most of our section is getting the game and can't wait until next week. It will be interesting to see the responses of all the members. The important question is, will the section be merged or will we create another new section like they have for Xbox 360. We will have to wait and see. We are all anticipating this game's release and will be enjoying it soon hopefully. That's all for this week, until next week and happy gaming.

C&C Renegade

Click the image to open in full size. Back in yellow!

Last Wednesday was a good day for one of the C&C Renegade veterans, because that was the day that WNxAcatel, who originally joined Warrior Nation in 2003, was promoted to the 18th MP of C&C Renegade! This person certainly isn't new to the yellow though, he's been both MP and FO Captain of C&C Renegade twice before and certainly knows what he's doing. Everybody in the section is positive that he'll do awesome once again. Congratulations Jamie, make us proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxM3 View Post
So there we where, chilling around the officers table with lots of spam.. and bacon, + even more spam! I've got to say, that really is a nice feeling. Just say what you want to say, just do what you like to do and throwing all the clippings on the Military Police desk. Until that desk got full of trash and much of it fell to my desk.. >.>
THAT was the point I began to realize an MP is quite handy. So.. we started searching. We had some guys in our minds of which we knew, they can clean out well.. very well. Cause that is something we really need in the OL. You know.. we love eating cookies, Server in special loves to take all the cookies of m0use, and you got to remember he is quite unhandy with eating properly ^^ Let's just say: when Server eats, the whole area turns into total garbage dump in just 3 seconds! We all tried to beat him once at the same time, we only managed to get some crumbs on our chairs and beneath it.. But let's get back to business!
So we started searching for some MP candidates and yes we found some! We received the usual applications and invited some to go clear our lounge to see if they could be the MP we where searching for. Two of them did quite well, but after some time the first one told us he wasn't ready to go cleaning our lounge yet.. That was quite a bummer but there still was one left. Someone who just came back working for us, but we knew him already for some time because he served us some months ago as well. Only problem was, because of his short absence, he hadn't quite got his cleaning skills back yet. But with no other applications coming in we where thinking about giving him the MP tag soon.
But then a girl stood up. A girl we all know as the dog-hater. She called a name, a name we all knew. "GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM" she said, and so we did. Application sent, cleaning test done and guess what.. Remember Server turning the OL into a garbage dump in 3 seconds?! Well he cleaned it all in just 2 seconds.. "THAT IS THE GUY WE NEED!!" We all shouted at once.

And so it happened to see someone returning to the MP spot for the third time already, someone with lots of experience and knowledge of Warrior Nation and C&C Renegade the game itself.

We are proud to present the 18th MP of the C&C Renegade Section:

WNxAcatel

Congratulations on your hat-trick Jamie! I hope you will like the job (again) and will serve us and Warrior Nation for long. Catch ya in the OL soon!
Click the image to open in full size. Ace Reporter

Quote:

Ace Award
Awarded to CJs that perform their job far above average. Writing excellent reports, interviews, creative pieces or game guides such as the work on histories or reviews can be issue reasons. Helping and improving other members' work is also specially recognized by this award.

WNxm0use - Historian and C&C Renegade
Long ago, on a Tuesday afternoon, m0use sent in an application. He waited, for 2 days, and heard the news that he was approved. Since then, 34 weeks ago, all he has done is outstanding. Week after week he found something to write about. If there wasn't anything special that happened, he scrambled around to eventually come up with something. During the same period he has improved himself a lot! So he's deserving this award again, but he has deserved it Cum Laude. (~WNxSquealer)
Click the image to open in full size. Character detail

Click the image to open in full size. Training Scores

A brand new month means a brand new training! The training wasn't that special this time though, we played some maps like we always do, but the teamplay was really odd at some points. Sometimes a whole team just didn't do much at all! All in all it wasn't that bad though, but it could have been better. See you all again next week!
  • WNxKill - 28 points
  • WNxM3 - 25 points
  • WNxServer - 23 points
  • WNxSirRetro - 20 points
  • WNxVucke - 14 points
Click the image to open in full size. Red Alert A Path Beyond

Today's movie is all about the mod ''Red Alert A Path Beyond'' that's been around for quite some time now. I'm quite sure most C&C Renegade players will have heard of it, but if not, it basically is a mod that brings the Red Alert universe to C&C Renegade. The movie is a trailer of the beta release from October 2007 and gives quite a good idea of what the mod is like. Please visit www.apathbeyond.com if you ever want to try out the mod yourself. Have fun!

Diablo II East & West

Click the image to open in full size. Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays!

WNxVenus
WNxLittleRage

Well…I have a picture for your birthdays! I hope that you guys enjoyed your birthdays and that they were filled with lots of love and filled with a lot of fun. If it was I guarantee there were parties, friends coming over, family or whatever may have been involved, I just hope you two had a great birthday. Just try to enjoy the time you still have on this earth, and live it up and everyday you wake up praise God that you are still alive!

Click the image to open in full size. New Members Wahoo!

On behalf of everyone in the Diablo II section I would like to warmly welcome the following new members, WNxDimented, WNxFrozenSnowman and WNxMinion! I don’t know much about you three but, I am looking forward to getting to know you guys. Hopefully we can talk sometime soon or see each other in game. Who knows but anyways, if you would like to contact either one of them just click on their names and check their profile out and send them a PM!

Click the image to open in full size. Lots O' Promotions!

Quote:
The Dawning of a New Honor Guard

Story By WNxZebster

It was a very stormy night, the rain was pouring down over the Rouge Encampment where some of the top East Realm Knights were stationed. The wind blew so hard that buildings shook and fires couldn’t stay lit. It was very dark almost like the Moon was without existence. Later on in the early morning the Sun began to rise and at the crack of dawn. WNxRissa had woken up along side WNxClydez, WNxMrFrodo, WNxBash and they walked over to the fire in the camp that had been put out by the heavy rain.

WNxClydez yelled over to WNxRissa and said “We should talk now and take action of the event that is about to take place soon.” Rissa had a very big smile on her face and said “Yes, I think it is about time we give Bash what he rightfully deserves.” WNxMrFrodo walked over and joined conversation by saying “Bash not only is a great member of our Eastern Knights but, he is also a very great guy himself and I respect him for everything he has done within the Eastern Realm.” Clydez and Rissa stared at MrFrodo and were silent for five awkward minutes. MrFrodo looked back at them and wondered why they were staring at him.

Rissa said to MrFrodo “You know your right about what you just said, but I think the person to do the honors is all of us, we all should bestow the mark upon him.” Rissa breathed deeply and smiled as Clydez looked over at her and then looked back at MrFrodo and said “Yes, we all should bestow one third of the emblem upon his neck.” MrFrodo looked at them with complete shock but was happy to hear what they both had to say and took it into further consideration. MrFrodo went on to say “I agree with both of you and so it is settled as long as Rissa says so. But, I must say we each get to mark his neck one third of the way cause there is three of us and we can make the mark if we split it into one third a person.”

Clydez looked at Rissa and said with a grin on his face “Does what we have discussed sound good?” Rissa looked over at Clydez and then looked at MrFrodo with a look of concern. MrFrodo looked at Rissa and put his hand on her shoulder and said “Don’t worry we’d be doing the right thing and I am sure Bash will be happy with anything that we bring to the table.” Rissa’s face had brightened and she smiled and said to both Clydez & MrFrodo “Well then with those words of encouragement and confidence you’ve given me, I now agree that we will bestow him with the power of the HGFO position.” Clydez & MrFrodo & Rissa all gave each other a huge hug and they both walked over to Bash where the rain was just beating down on his armor as he was staring off into the distance.

Bash looked at them all and became quite curious as to why they all walked over to him at the same time. Bash asked Clydez, Rissa, and MrFrodo “What did I do now? Weren’t my gifts for you guys on Halloween good enough?” Clydez looked at Bash and laughed hysterically and said “No Bash, this has nothing to do with gifts or anything of that matter, it has to do with something else that is very important.” Shortly after MrFrodo stepped forward and said “Bash you’re a great member to the section and we appreciate everything you have done for our section and helping keep it alive. We respect you and we appreciate you and your skills & respect as a member for the things you’ve done. We are proud of you.” Rissa smiling walked over to Bash and said “Bash we have something very important to tell you.”

Bash looked at her with a shocked face and said “Your pregnant right? Is that it?! No no no, it has to do with something important.” Bash’s face turned into a frown and he said “Your going to fire me aren’t you?” Bash sighed and Rissa lifted up his head and said “No Bash, we’re not firing you or kicking you out at all. We’ve been talking about promoting you to HGFO position for the Eastern Realm Knights. Think you’re up for that challenge?” Bash’s face exploded into a huge smile and he was joyful and almost star struck. Bash went on with his reply and said “Rissa, Clydez, MrFrodo I am amazed you guys have been discussing this and I had no idea. It sounds like such a great idea and I would be proud to accept that challenge & take up the tag of being an Honor Guard.”

Rissa looked at Bash and said “Well then we must take you outside of the camp where the lightning is striking and we must bestow the mark of the Honor Guard upon your neck.” Bash, Clydez, Rissa, and MrFrodo all left the encampment and went outside of the entrance and the amazing scene of lightning strikes all around them took place. Clydez, Rissa, and MrFrodo all looked up in the sky and held up their swords of purely perfect steel and they asked if they could bestow their swords with the power to mark the neck of Bash with the HGFO mark. Weary voices were talking back and said “WNxClydez, WNxRissa, WNxMrFrodo you may take this power of the golden gleam that will soon be in your swords and use it to bestow that mark into WNxBash’s skin.”

Shortly after they heard this weary & mysterious voice, 3 lightning bolts of white light that soon turned golden struck their swords and they joined all three together above Bash’s head. The lightning stopped and the swords were shining a golden color. Bash looked at them and said “I am ready for this mark to be carved into my skin. It just better not hurt I tell ya.” Rissa replied laughing and said “It won’t hurt at all its not hot it just has the power of the Honor Guard within each of our swords.” Then Rissa, Clydez, and MrFrodo took their swords and with one third of the power to carve a part of the emblem into Bash’s neck. Rissa carved the big shield sign into his neck and shortly after Clydez carved the smaller shield into his neck and MrFrodo carved the final peace, the cross into the little shield into his neck.

Bash then was struck by 3 lightning bolts jolting him and making him shake but a bright aura was cast over him as he started to change. His armor became HGFO armor and his sword was the HGFO sword. The lightning disappeared without a sound and Bash fell to his knees' and said “Thank you very much, I am so grateful to have the chance to take this position I will do my best as your newest HGFO and I will not let you guys down.” Rissa replied with tears filling up in her eyes “Bash you deserve this, you are as we said before a great member and a great guy. I am proud to have you as my new HGFO.” Clydez grabbed Bash’s right arm and lifted him and said “Bash you must get up for we need you to stand on your own two feet, you have earned this rank and it is now carved into your neck.” MrFrodo looked at Bash and said “You my friend, you are going to be the best and if not the best you will be the greatest. We know you will not let us down, and we won’t let you down either Bash. Make us proud and be proud of who you are & what rank you are.”

The emblem that was carved into Bash’s neck had started to glow a very bright golden color and they all lifted up their hands into a canopy type of position. Lightning struck eight times in a circle around them and all four of them walked back into town and let down their hands as they warped into Lut Gholein and walked into the Pub. They all sat down and had two to three drinks each and they all celebrated his promotion and Bash had the biggest shit grin on his face. They all went back to the base and said everyone was off duty for the night and they all rested and then the next day it was back to work. Only Bash with his new position knew what had to be done.

Congratulations everyone on your promotions and I hope you enjoy the positions that you now have. Make us proud WNxBash as you are and will be one of the best HGFOs in our section. WNxSlasher, WNxSwampgator make us proud as the new Paladins of the Eastern Realm Knights. WnxBlitzo, I don’t know too much about you but make us proud as a Dark Knight. WNxLittleRage make us proud as you have obtained the Teutonic Knight position! WNxBatman, WNxGaos, and WNxGlorified I don’t really get to see you guys much, but I know you three are probably great gamers and love playing Diablo II so make us proud with your new positions and ranks!

Click the image to open in full size. Rushing Event!

I have decided to put on a new event called the Rushing Event for our section. I would like to have a filled up game and possibly if we can make an event to be held after whether its Ubering or Baaling or Choasing whichever it doesn’t matter. I would really enjoy having an after event. Leveling is always a good thing for the new people that we’ve rushed through normal, nightmare, and hell haha! This will be taking place at 8pm eastern time Thursday night. See you all then!

EVE Online

Promotion to CJ

Hello Warrior Nation, WNxThor Asgaurd reporting live from the Eve Galaxy. In Eve, I am the CEO of two corporations and command legions of ships on a daily basis. I also know just about everything there is to know about Eve, earning me the title, Evepedia. As for Eve, there is no way for me to properly introduce the game so everyone is welcome to try the 14 day free trial.

New Flagship Corporation

In EVE Online, instead of guilds or teams, there are corporations; and in the past our section had operated under one name, Warrior Nation United. Over time we have spread out to several close-nit corps, but time brings change once again. It is time to fly under a new flag, to unite once more! To conquer all that is in EVE, I present to you, In Theory.

One Corp to rule them all. One Corp to find them. One Corp to bring them all and in the darkness of space, bind them.

EVE Online Expansion

A much anticipated expansion is going to hit the server on November 11th, named Quantum Rise, balancing the problem known as “Ludicrous Speed”. Ludicrous speed is when ships are designed to go so fast that the physics engine the game was founded on does not know what to do. Also slated for this expansion is the addition to a mining command ship, named the Orca. It gives fleet bonuses, making mining equipment more efficient. Graphics upgrades and user interface changes are also on the list.

This is the trailer for this expansion:
http://ccp.vo.llnwd.net/o2/video/2/j...m_1280x720.wmv

RPG Showdown

The Eve section is participating in the RPG Showdown and has been working hard on gathering fraps footage for an epic video. This will be WNxSnypers and WNxThor Asgaurds first attempt at making a video. Eve is a complicated game, but the section will try their best to convey its leetness to everyone. Look for it in theaters in a few weeks.

Quote:
Goldeneye Source

Click the image to open in full size. Temporary CJ!

That’s right folks, with GES out of the news for some time now, I felt it only right to try my hand at writing a report until we get a permanent Journalist. Until then, you’re stuck with me! GES is looking for a Combat Journalist, so those in the section interested, apply! For those not…enjoy my handy-work for the time being

Click the image to open in full size. Bad news…

It hasn’t been all smiles in the section, as our long standing admin WNxJails decided to step down recently. He will be sorely missed by Echo Force, and those of us at the top of the section. He will always be appreciated for his hard work behind the scenes, and the amount of effort he put in with no reward. Our former CJ, BO Captain, and Commissioner, Jails did it all. A personal thanks from me as well – cheers buddy. See you around the section – I doubt you’ll be untagged for long.

For those of you who don't know who Jails is, his good friend WNxSauron made a special video about him. Ok, so it's Jails getting murdered over and over again...but with game play from Goldeneye Source itself (Alpha 1.1 no less!) and music by AlizÚe in the background, what's not to like?! Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size. …Good news!

It hasn’t all been doom and gloom however. There was been some people moving up as well in GES! A big congrats to:

WNxUnknownPain

He has been promoted to the position of kicking out the spam from the section! Massive congratulations goes to him. A long time supporter of the mod and the section, it’s nice to see him finally getting stuck into the ranks. Good luck UP, you’ll need it with the rest of those crazy 00-agents in the MI6

Click the image to open in full size. The League is hotting up!

With the 00-Agent League entering it’s final month, the top places are being fought over very, very fiercely. Precious few points separate the top 5, who now battle it out for podium places! At the time of writing, the top looks like this:

[1]WNxBigBird - 250 points
[2]WNxCJL9788 - 199 points
[3]WNxBadPlayer - 197 points
[4]WNxNalle - 182 points
[5]WNxUnknownPain - 169 points

The past few weeks have had massive turnouts too! We broke our record with 14 members last week, the latest was a good showing too in the realms of Library:

Did someone say....FUN?!

With 00-Agent League geting ever so tense, some of us need a little relaxin' time. How does the GES section do that, you ask? Fun Night of course! Every Sunday in the evening we have a little time off from killing (well...kinda). Last weekend we had a 'kick-about' on a map made by our very own WNxKraid - namely barrelsoccer. This now infamous map pitches two teams against each other, both invulverable to harm, with the sole aim of shooting a metal barrel into a goal. Sound stupid? Sound immature? Sound silly? You're damn right it is. But it's a whole lot of fun too, and anyone from across WN is welcome, and you're guaranteed to have a whale of a time! Check out last week's antics in the results thread, and see what we're all raving about in GES.

Click the image to open in full size. BETA 3?!

Here we go guys, I left the best ‘til last. Old players of GES, new ones…come join us! Beta 3 is on the horizon. Don’t shout it out, you might scare it away…but yes, there have been strong hints of a soon-to-come release. Check out the WN discussion on it, or just head straight for the official GES announcement to get more info. More maps, more weapons, crisper graphics…who could ask for more?! Check out the video below for more, and stay tuned for more updates on this update - which just has to be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://uk.youtube.com/v/P49lXDL95cI

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxBadPlayer
This is gonna be a blast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSauron
Lookin' good! w00t!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxNalle
Looks like my wish is coming true afterall
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxVirtualMark
This looks pretty freakin' amazing!

Knight Online

Well, it’s been so long since you’ve seen a report coming out of the Knight Online Section that you probably forgot we even existed.

This brings me to the first order of business.

Click the image to open in full size.This Months Promotions

WNxArby

Yes, we finally have a Combat Journalist reporting from our section. With all the changes that have occurred in Knight Online with the release of the new Forgotten Frontiers expansion, I think its just about time for me to share the encouraging news coming out of the section.

Click the image to open in full size.Knight Online's New Expansion

That’s right, KOL has undergone a major face lift, with new features being introduced that have greatly enhanced the gaming experience for our members. New features include, new larger war maps, new armors and weapons, and a vast number of new experience and item quests.

Over the next few weeks I will be spotlighting many of the great new features. This week we take a look at the a few of the new weapons and armor and the new PVP zone.

A few of the new weapons:

And some new armor:

But foremost of the new features is the new PVP zone that has a Maximum Level cap at 69, which is ideal for our section, as we are mostly in the middle to late 60’s. This new zone, called Romark Land Base, is an Orc versus Human free for all where the winner gains both experience and valuable Nation Points, and the loser loses dignity.

As a clan we have been PWNing everything that gets in our path. The section has been running parties in the Romark Land Base on a daily basis, and has been gaining the Nation Points required to increase the clan ranking.

Current Clan Rankings and Nation Points

Here are some screen shots of the utter domination WN has been offering the opposition.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

In this last screen shot, you may notice that the Top 8 Elmorad we're all in our party.

As I said before, in the upcoming weeks, I'll be introducing a lot more new and exciting changes to our game. Be sure to check us out next week as I'll be covering new monsters and the new item crafting system.

Click the image to open in full size.Zydar's Leveling Challenge

Several months back WNxZydar sent out a challenge to the whole section, offering vast rewards if someone could surpass his level. Original Thread
It basically came down to "Who Can Out-Level a Noob".

Well the challenge will be drawing to a close soon, as we are capping the clan at level 69 to take full advantage of Romark Land Base zone. Zydar reached Level 68 and is a mere 188 million experience points away from Level 69.

Only a very few have a shot at passing him, but several of us are going to make a final push in the coming weeks, myself included.

Click the image to open in full size.Welcome to Knight Online

I just want to take a moment and welcome the newest members to our section.

We all have had a great time getting to know these new members and look forward to PWNing Orcs with them very soon.

Credits: KingofKnight - KOL game guides

I hope you enjoyed my first report, and I look forward to you seeing me a lot more.

WolfTeam

~Finding for a new MP~

The Wolfteam section's former MP, 'WNxForsaken' had stepped down from his position. Now, we are finding a new MP to replace him. Hopefully, we will find a MP ready for this position.

~Gamesday changes~

Since gamesday, also known as recruitment day is not so successful in terms of recruitment, our section's Major came out with a plan!

Details are below:

Well... As a participant in Game Day....
1. You'll be grouped randomly in pairs and placed in random games.
2. Get recruiting! In your different games, try to grab players with out pride.
3. The group which gets a recruit, will be given points, this points will be tallied at the end of this month.
4. Points Allocation.
1 Point: 1 Recruit that Registers successfully in Warrior Nation
1 Point: The recruit manages to post at least a POST in the section.
1 Point: If the recruit manages to attend a game day.
2 Points: The recruit signs rollcall.
2 Points: The recruit manages to get 10 posts.
2 Points: If recruits posts more than 50 posts!
10 Points: Recruit grabs another recruit! (Points added will be added if his recruit recruits another)

(Example 1: If recruit A signs rollcall, posts more than 10 posts, attend 3 game days: 1+1+2+2+3= 9 points)
(Example 2: Recruit signs rollcall, posts more than 50 posts, recruits 1 member, attend 3 game days: 1+1+2+2+2+10+3=18 points)
Prizes:
3rd Place

Tournament Tag
Graphic Done by Blitz*
1 Day Weapon of Choice

2nd Place

Tournament Tag
Graphic Done by Blitz*
7 Day Weapon of Choice

GRAND PRIZE

Tournament Tag
Graphic Done by Blitz*
Game
Cash Item Sponsored by FP#
7 Day Weapon of Choice

*Selected graphics can be in a form of background wallpapers, avatars, signatures, or in a set.
#Worth 1 Card Of Cherry Credits. Sending the Gift via In Game.

~Wolftimes #5~

Yes! The monthly Wolftimes issue is out.
Link to Wolftimes below:
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=469956

~Singapore WN outing!~

As known to some of you, we are having a outing among the Singaporeans in WN! Now, we would be planning the events that would be happening on that day.
Link below:
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showt...=465645&page=3

~New contest (poll)~

The Wolfteam section's captain, quantanova is hosting a poll to find out the votes to those who wants this contest.
Link and info below:
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=470813

END!

Warrior Nation

Norway WNxMarkus
11-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Local Time: 02:13 AM
Honorable Discharge
RoySmithers Fanclub
great reports! and i got MOTM and got promoted to MP this month ( great month ) ^^

Warrior Nation

WNxeuro
11-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Unregistered
#
Great reports once again! Congratz on the promos!

And ul Jokaz that this will be your last!

euro

Warrior Nation

United States WNxvor928
11-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Honorable Discharge
Development
The Official Rejector
Great reports guys, really enjoyed reading them, cant wait for next week

Warrior Nation

Spain WNxCJL9788
11-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Local Time: 01:13 AM
El Ni˝o
Great reports guys, nice job.

[17:18] WNxPhoenix: go masturbate if I'm disturbing you! || WNxnomis: If we play granary I will shit in someone's mouth || WNxSpamDiggity: btw you just caught me jacking off
Twitch Stream || Youtube Channel

Warrior Nation

WNxSprocket
11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Unregistered
#
Some brilliant reports there guys just as usual

Warrior Nation

Canada WNx Gunblade
11-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Honorable Discharge
Forza Italia
<3 Brunettes
great reports guys

Warrior Nation

WNxNapolean
11-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Unregistered
Great reports! Grats on the promotions also.

Warrior Nation

Netherlands WNxDarkNyte
11-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Local Time: 02:13 AM
great reports people

Warrior Nation

WNxMWDeez
11-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Unregistered
Nice job Jokaz. Looking forward to the new Dispatch

Warrior Nation

WNx┴ngelCaido
11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Unregistered
Great jobs CJs! <3 you all, my team more though.

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

England WNxDavott
11-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Local Time: 01:13 AM
I'm a loser, DN owns
*Insert Witty Comment*
Quote:
When Alba Outlaws bring it, they bring it hard. I think many of our butts were sore after the slaughter
I nearly pissed myself.

Nice reports guys

http://i54.tinypic.com/35jwd2s.jpg
WNxDavott & WNxFatality = Dream Team
WNxDarkNyte: Sure man, you can win if you want

Primary: Warrior Nation
Warrior Nation

Australia WNxJman
11-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Local Time: 10:13 AM
Jlo The Skippy
Eat Sleep Train Repeat
great reports thanks CJs

Legends aren't born - They're built

Warrior Nation

WNxSnuggles
11-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Unregistered
Nice Reports!!! Gooo Arby!!

Warrior Nation

WNxPureLuck
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Unregistered
Great Job on the Reports.

Warrior Nation

WNxAdz2k7
11-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Unregistered
Great job people

-Ad-

Primary: Diablo 3
Warrior Nation

United States WNxLittleRage
11-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Local Time: 05:13 PM
ROHAN
ugh..
Great reports!
Big woot to d2 east!
CJs are the greatest thing invented since walking or the wheel.

~Matt

Warrior Nation

WNxSerenity
11-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Unregistered
Awesome reports, everyone! Keep up the great work!

-:Kaz