Thread: Armor Primer 1.0
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

WNxArgg
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRhylla
Heh... just being a dork. But seriously, most of the action I seem to run into with WNx is mainly base invasions and quick movement via Deliverers/Auroras. I've taken the Armored Assault tree just to drop in in favor for more indoor certs. I could take it again if folks will use it, just let me know.
I'm driving a tank about as often as being a grunt, most often with my son gunning lately but if he is not on, I'm happy to take anybody in the outfit for a Joyride of Destruction. Once we ended air and cave stuff, I spent most of last night in my Mag. We have had some spontaneous all or mostly tank squads the last couple weeks, usually a bit later on nights when number shrank to the 4-6 range and we could all mount up in vehicles and the situation was an awkward one for being infantry.

Most Thursday nights I try to be on by 7:15 PM or so to lead a Slammers practice or field ops squad, and we go out and blow shit up with Mags, air, Threshers, etc. sometimes in support of our infantry, sometimes being the whole of WNx online at the time.

When I drive Mags my kill count is usually pretty pathetic, but my gunners usually do pretty well. PPA and bumper usually score me about 10 kills in a couple hours, but many assists that the gunner or somebody else nearby gets. Nine more kills to go on Cavalry Driver qualification...

I don't get out in a Lightning often enough to really stay sharp at it, but once in awhile I get a good streak going on softies that don't have too much AV.

Warrior Nation

WNxCerebus
03-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Unregistered
Anyone got hard numbers on the AV damage of the 3 ES-MBTs?

Warrior Nation

WNxArgg
03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Unregistered
New version 1.1 update
I just finished up some revisions to roll in Cerebus's threats lists, get Slammers into the name, and tweak some stuff here and there, especially get a beginning in under doctrine about Slammers squad in support of infantry.

Check it out.

Please tell me what is screwed up. Typos, ideas, whatever.

I still need to really discuss BFR employment, but that will have to wait.

hoodyhoo.stanford.edu/~allen/ps/wnx_armor.html

Warrior Nation

WNxFalconStorm
03-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Unregistered
Argg nice work on the Armor Primer, I've been reading it in my free time at work.
I will like to start on an Air Primer my self if no one has started one already. You have given me inspiration and ideas on that project,.. I will be talking to you as soon I get back on line.

Later \

Lock and load, keep it tight.

FS:

Last edited by WNxFalconStorm; 03-16-2005 at 12:06 AM..