Thread: Level limit for recruits?
View Who's Online
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags
Tags
None

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
05-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Local Time: 10:26 AM
WoW Characters
Important
Level limit for recruits?
I was wondering how does everyone feel if we only recruited people that are level thirty and over now? Since most of us are now in our 30's and we have low level alts. I ask this because the other day two members needed help with their heroics and they were in their 30's.

I noticed we also have a level issue going on here as well. It's too much of a gap between the 30's and 50's and I think constantly adding more people under 20 is going to widen the gap even more. I don't want people getting upset over higher levels not helping them. The 50's should at least help the lowers when they need help with heroics. I ask that you please try to help them if they can't get help in the General chat or on the Fleet.

Warrior Nation

WNxGoledamage
05-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered
#
I think you would be losing out on some potentially good players. This game doesn't seem to have enough people on the server to really be picky. Plus you may get some people that level faster than others, ect. As for people getting upset that a higher ups not helping them, I dont see that being a major issue in WN, as everyone does an amazing job of at least trying to help when and if they can. Sometimes that's not possible and the one that needs help will just have to learn patience and try again a few hours later or something. just my 2 cents.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Pre-Release: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Playstation)

United States WNxPsyLentKnighT
05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Local Time: 08:26 AM
I think 20 because we have alot pf pvp'ers in the guild that like to group up now. 20 shows some dedication to the toon. And if a high level cant help them then they have to do it the old fashioned way.

Demoralize the Enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, and assassination. This is the WAR of the future

Warrior Nation

WNxLilJointos
05-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
#
I would have to agree with Psy, 20 does seem fair. And that way I can't get kicked 'cos I've just hit 20

Warrior Nation

United States WNxTheMitch
05-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Local Time: 09:26 AM
WoW Characters
Republic Diehard
You will fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxLilJointos View Post
I would have to agree with Psy, 20 does seem fair. And that way I can't get kicked 'cos I've just hit 20
I would think that none of the current guild members would get kicked, it would just be that for future recruiting, we only pull from higher levels. I think 20 and up sounds just fine. I can usually find a WN member who is a higher level to help me out with FPs and stuff like that. We don't want to leave the 50's high and dry, though. That is why I think we could start introducing a level requirement.

Johnny'storm | Loranga | Rycanda | Neesade
Teeubo | Conquestum | Magistrum | Jackie'frost
Monstrator | Ismade | Agnarol | Tseuqnoc
Sue'storm 10 | Exercitor 23 | Praceptor 18 | Lanistae 13

Warrior Nation

United States WNxAzia
05-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Local Time: 10:26 AM
WoW Characters
Okay, thankies guys. I am reading the inputs. Please post your input on this matter people. I wold greatly appreciate and I felt like we all should make the decision not just the GC's as I said earlier.

Warrior Nation

WNxMess
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered
#
Recruiting levels
I don't see an issue with recruiting low characters so long as they are new people and they register. Myself and Rift usually make a point of running a FP or two for people a couple a times a week, and I'm always grinding up an new alt.

Warrior Nation

WNxMarkoni
05-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered
#
I think 20 is fair...you should know by then if you like the class and are going to continue to play it or not.

Warrior Nation
Secondary: Pre-Release: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Playstation)

United States WNxPsyLentKnighT
05-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Local Time: 08:26 AM
in my recruit posts in general chat i say 30+ but if i see some good players in pvp that wanna join up ive found that these ppl have mains that join after they see what WN is all about

Demoralize the Enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, and assassination. This is the WAR of the future